DWTS Season 21 cast rumors....anyone?

danceronice

Corgi Wrangler
Geez, when did Victor Espinoza learn to look hot? (Sorry, I'm really used to thinking of him in terms of being, well, little guys--they have to be able to make 115 or less with equipment, they're not very big, but I forget, they're ripped.)

danceronice

Corgi Wrangler
I tell you, they're going to keep Gary for the crazy...and honestly? I can't say I disagree. (Poor Victor, but otoh...DUDE, 10-31. Kenneland. PRIORITIES.)

Debbie S

:shuffle: I'm just not feeling the Hayes (media dude) love. What am I doing wrong?
Showing your age? ;) Yeah, I don't get it, either. I guess I'm too old, lol.

Not surprised Victor was eliminated, but I was really expecting Gary or Paula to go before he did. I assume one of them will go next week. Unless Kim has less of a fan base than I thought.

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
The cute Latin guy went before Paula, Kim, or Gary? What's wrong with this picture? At least he was trying & what is better is that he left his ego at the door.

Scrufflet

I couldn't figure out why young guy Hayes looked so familiar. Does anyone remember an actor from years ago called Robbie Benson? Then Rob as he got older. I think he was a "teen heartthrob".

skatingfan5

Past Prancer's Corridor
I couldn't figure out why young guy Hayes looked so familiar. Does anyone remember an actor from years ago called Robbie Benson? Then Rob as he got older. I think he was a "teen heartthrob".
Most figure skating fans of a certain age certainly would remember Robby Benson from Ice Castles. He seems to have aged fairly well, unless this picture is waaaaaaay out of date.

Twizzler

For those who aren't familiar, a TIA is far less serious than a full on stroke. They can be caused by small clots or a minor bleed. Since she sought hospitalization quickly, they will know what kind it was and will have an appropriate treatment plan.

FWIW, lots of people have TIAs without even knowing.

In theory, they aren't as serious as a full on stroke, but they are often a warning sign of an impending stroke. If ignored, they can be deadly! Sadly, I know this from personal experience.

Hope she's going to be ok.

jkl

GMA did a segment on Kim's "mini-stroke". No decision has been made as to whether she will dance on Monday night. My money is on NO.

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
Before we knew about the TIA I was discussing the dancers with my sister. I was saying that Paula & Kim are just awful & she told me she likes Kim. :confused: Different strokes...

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
GMA did a segment on Kim's "mini-stroke". No decision has been made as to whether she will dance on Monday night. My money is on NO.
I'd say no, too. It seems that this was a clot related TIA, so she may be starting blood thinners. She'd have to have two successive results in the target range to be cleared.

Radio silence from Tony on twitter since early Wednesday also seems to indicate a no.

screech

According to TMZ this afternoon, their sources at DWTS have been informed there's a good chance she'll be back, even though she hasn't been cleared by doctors to return. Apparently Tony is there and showing her the dance he's planned, pretending he's dancing with her.

They said that she had another procedure today. And that this literally came out of absolutely nowhere, with none of the regular warning signs.

I'm hoping she puts her health first (even though her last 2 dances have helped her grow on me a bit).

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Still no tweets from Tony. I see that as a sign that they are not rehearsing.

screech

Kim has released a statement which includes...
"I am now home with my family, resting and taking care of my health. I can't express enough how much I love dancing and this whole experience, and I hope this will not be the end of dancing."

And Tony has said
"After spending only a few weeks with Kim, it is evident of how much of a fighter she is," Dovolani said in an earlier statement to PEOPLE. "Her humor and positivity are still shining through, and it's amazing to see the love and support of her family. We are hoping for a speedy recovery."

According to TMZ, apparently her TIA saved her life. Because she had to go to the hospital for this, the doctors discovered a serious underlying heart issue that could have become life-threatening if left untreated.

Yikes! I'm glad she has this determination, but I hope she doesn't do anything to jeopardize her long-term health.

Twizzler

Kim has released a statement which includes...

And Tony has said

According to TMZ, apparently her TIA saved her life. Because she had to go to the hospital for this, the doctors discovered a serious underlying heart issue that could have become life-threatening if left untreated.

Yikes! I'm glad she has this determination, but I hope she doesn't do anything to jeopardize her long-term health.

Wonder if the doctors discovered she has afib- irregular heartbeat that can cause clots which can lead to a debilitating stroke if ignored. Glad she's getting the help she needs!!

Someone posted upthread that this happened "out of the blue with no warning signs." TIAs ARE typically the warning sign of an imminent stroke and should NEVER be ignored. Very scary to witness one.

danceronice

Corgi Wrangler
I'm busy being distracted trying to sing "Advance Australia Fair" to the tune of Paula's song (seriously, it scans, either way, you can sing the Australian national anthem to Gilligan or you can sing Gilligan to Advance Australia Fair...things you learn listening to Australian radio.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information