Canadian Pairs 2019/2020 Season News and Updates

Vase

Turned 15 a couple of weeks ago. Brooke grew several inches in the past year or so, and while still around the 5’ mark apparently still can land her triple jumps so the growth she has experienced so far hasn’t derailed her jumping ability.
I agree, growth hasn’t affected her much. She still has a little girl appearance, so I’m sure we’ll see more growth from her. And her parents are quite tall, not an average 5’7 and dad appears over 6ft.

Xsktrx

While I have never seen Brooke’s younger sister who is maybe 12 or 13 I heard she is already taller and bigger than Brooke so it may not be an automatic that Brooke will be that tall. And even if she grew another 4 or 5 inches if she stays more on the slight build side with her athletic ability she could easily do pairs at a senior level with the correct height partner.

Canada33

I agree, growth hasn’t affected her much. She still has a little girl appearance, so I’m sure we’ll see more growth from her. And her parents are quite tall, not an average 5’7 and dad appears over 6ft.
Junior pair girls like Patricia, Audrey & Brooke are all growing teenagers and only time will tell. In the volatile pair world partnerships guaranteed to change over time based on growth, abilities, commitment, etc.

Vase

While I have never seen Brooke’s younger sister who is maybe 12 or 13 I heard she is already taller and bigger than Brooke so it may not be an automatic that Brooke will be that tall. And even if she grew another 4 or 5 inches if she stays more on the slight build side with her athletic ability she could easily do pairs at a senior level with the correct height partner.
I agree, either way Evelyn seems taller then 5’3 and does very well. She has the jumps. Time will tell how much these younger pair girls will grow and stay committed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 7)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information