2017 IAAF World Championships (Real) London

Lorac

Looking forwards to this. Mo Farah has the 10000m tonight and we see Bolt in his heat as well. So much else to look forwards to well so will be accessing the webpage to plot my viewing over the next week.

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
Daniel Stahl, 67.64 in the Discus Throw Qualification, guy is inspired to take a medal, could be gold

Philip Milanov, 2015 world silver medalist, is in danger of not advancing, currently 8th on his group and with Group B to come he might be out of the final

Last edited:

Lorac

So Gatlin is still running is he - boo!!! But that kid Coleman looked good in his heat!!

Braulio

Jeff Henderson, 2016 Olympic Champion in the Long Jump is OUT of the final with one jump to go...

Lorac

Jeff Henderson, 2016 Olympic Champion in the Long Jump is OUT of the final with one jump to go...

He jumped big on his fouled 2nd try and then missed the board by a good 6 inches on his 3rd and final attempt and so missing the qualifying length!!

Braulio

So the americans out, world indoor champion (Dendy) and olympic champion (Henderson)

2013 World Long Jump Champion russian Aleksander Menkov is making a comeback at this championships (competing as neutral of course)

Lorac

Gatlin being booed in the Stadium when winning his heat!!

Followed by a huge cheer for Bolt!!

Lorac

Bad start from Bolt but he still wins without having to run out flat. But he wasn't happy with that run!!

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
Wheeee! Loving everything already :cheer:

Sadly I'm working a lot the next week. But hey, I work in a bookmakers and get paid to watch sport! :lol:

Super Saturday - 5 years ago today too.

ilovepaydays

Is Mo Farah planning on retiring or just moving to the marathon? I wonder how good he will be at that distance.

I do think that the 5K will be a tougher win for Farah.

2012 Olympic Champion Jenn Suhr OUT in the pole after getting a NM in qualifying. But honestly, she hasn't looked good at all since the 2016 Olympic Trials.

Lorac

Crowd did an awesome job singing the anthem - loved it!!

So men's 100m final tomorrow - can Bolt do it as well - and the heptathlon starts as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information