2022 Nationals in Nashville

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I keep hearing that the Renaissance is the official hotel but I can't see that anywhere officially. Where did that info come from?

I have a reservation there but also have one at an AirBnB so I will have to decide soon.

ross_hy

For those who have bought either all-event or weekend packages, did you have to pay extra fees or was the price advertised the final price? Crazy to see $20-25 fees per ticket added on to the single event price.

Debbie S

For those who have bought either all-event or weekend packages, did you have to pay extra fees or was the price advertised the final price? Crazy to see $20-25 fees per ticket added on to the single event price.
The all event ticket was all inclusive without any additional fees
Yes, when you buy tickets through the LOC (i.e. the packages when they first go on sale), there are no fees. When the sales get turned over to Ticketmaster, the usual fees get tacked on.

Flip Jump

We received our all event tickets today. We did not get a practice ice ticket like we have in the previous years, did any other all event ticket holders get them? Will we still be able to get in for practices?

missing

Well-Known To Whom She Wonders
We received our all event tickets today. We did not get a practice ice ticket like we have in the previous years, did any other all event ticket holders get them? Will we still be able to get in for practices?
I wondered about that too.

Firedancer

I didn’t get any practice tickets either. They are marked sessions 1 - 15.

Flip Jump

I didn’t get any practice tickets either. They are marked sessions 1 - 15.
That was how ours arrived as well. It looks like practice tickets were included for all event holders at Skate America so I assumed Nationals would be the same. Hope it gets figured out as practices are something we really enjoy!

AnnM

I received mine via mobile delivery, but I didn't receive any email notification that they were ready. I checked my original confirmation email after reading this thread and the 'manage tickets' button was active. Didn't see a ticket for practice sessions.

livetoskate

Skate America got me excited so now I'm considering going to nationals, driving there for the last few days of the competition. I got my booster shot too. The individual ticket prices are very reasonable & there are plenty of great seats available. I guess Tennessee isn't a hotbed of skating fans. Anyway, I'm going to book a hotel & buy those tickets tomorrow-- yahoo!

Yuri

I received mine via mobile delivery, but I didn't receive any email notification that they were ready. I checked my original confirmation email after reading this thread and the 'manage tickets' button was active. Didn't see a ticket for practice sessions.
Same here, 15 sessions with none marked practice. I would not have thought to find and check my original email confirmation without your message as I didn't receive an email from the Nashville LOC. What the heck is going on with them? I couldn't find my all-event tickets via a simple login to Ticketmaster, I only saw them by accessing the "manage tickets" button from my email confirmation.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
At some past Nats the all event tickets looked different from the single event tickets so that’s how we were able to just use our regular tickets to get into practice. Can’t hurt to ask the arena how they will handle, though.

Gusmom

Banned Member
My last skating trip was to be Worlds in Montreal but … making arrangements for Nashville. I was in Boston when Jason broke through so it would be fitting to see him here to end his nationals career.

Any thoughts on the Residence Inn? It looks to be a couple of blocks from the arena but not clear & if it’s that close, there must be a reason no one has mentioned it. Or is it further by the time you find the right entrance?
Thanks!

Last edited:

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I am wondering about my Nationals tickets. I read that many people had gotten theirs already. But I have not. How did you get them? In the mail? An email? Something else?

paskatefan

We're back from Skate America. When we picked up the accumulated mail, the tickets were there. We were planning on driving to Nashville over 2 days (from Phila., PA), but we are considering flying if we can lock in some relatively reasonable flight fares.

Gayo

I bought my tickets through the Friends of Figure Skating presale and never received a confirmation. When I tried to download the tickets through Ticketmaster to Apple wallet Ticketmaster had no record of my purchase!

Contacted the Bridgestone Arena box office and was told to download the Predators app (NHL Hockey) to get my tickets and it worked. The app took my Ticketmaster password.

Check your credit card bill to see the vendor. Mine was Nashville Hockey Club.

Gayo

I bought my tickets through the Friends of Figure Skating presale and never received a confirmation. When I tried to download the tickets through Ticketmaster to Apple wallet Ticketmaster had no record of my purchase!

Contacted the Bridgestone Arena box office and was told to download the Predators app (NHL Hockey) to get my tickets and it worked. The app took my Ticketmaster password.

Check your credit card bill to see the vendor. Mine was

MacMadame

Doing all the things
I chose the mobile option and I did not receive any alert that they are in my Ticketmaster account, but when I checked they are all there.
When I heard people had gotten tickets, I checked all my tickets were gone. Even my Skate Am ones. (I was already at SkAM with them in my wallet so no biggie on that one.)

That's probably what happened to me. Though I swear before SkAm I had both sets in there. 🤷‍♀️ Oh well, I don't now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information