Status
Not open for further replies.

VGThuy

I honestly thought it was all over when I saw where Bradie was but WOW they did it!

USFSA should send a big gift basket to Rika
Or at least Bradie should. She was about to face the wrath of some angry American fans.

topaz

Bradie needs to leave Tom Z right away. Go back to her old coach. She has regressed and she needs to be willing to make a full makeover of her skating.

centerpt1

Bradie needs to leave Tom Z right away. Go back to her old coach. She has regressed and she needs to be willing to make a full makeover of her skating.
Maybe not go back to her old coach-and not sure she could manage a makeover in just a year. She does need to dump Tom Z.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I hope she didn’t have Aventa boots. She may get served with a lawsuit if she dare mentions having boot issues even if she doesn’t name them.
I'm pretty sure she wear Edeas like a lot of skaters

Carolla5501

And you’re qualified to make this decision for Bradie, why? You know better what’s better for the skater than anybody else because?

LOL

Karen-W

Checking Senior Bs for TES mins...
So, let the debate begin - who does the US send to Nebelhorn to earn the 3rd spot in Beijing?

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
It's an opportunity for a third spot, not a given.

Wonder how they'll decide who to send

Willin

So, let the debate begin - who does the US send to Nebelhorn to earn the 3rd spot in Beijing?
I think it will be a very behind closed doors choice. You could send Mariah Bell, the old time favorite, but a risky choice. Alysa Liu would be a more solid choice - especially if she gets the 3A back. If Amber gets her 3A consistent she could fit the bill. Audrey Shin might also impress. But ultimately I think the choice will be very much based off of how summer monitoring sessions go and how the skaters do at whatever iteration of Champs Camp there is.

sjs5572

Really, any of those ladies can easily do it. The US is the only strong fed vying for a spot. I've heard that Alysa is landing the 3a in practice and is seriously training three different quads. She skates well under pressure and is consistent (now that growth spurt is done). If we were picking now, I would send Liu.
I think it will be a very behind closed doors choice. You could send Mariah Bell, the old time favorite, but a risky choice. Alysa Liu would be a more solid choice - especially if she gets the 3A back. If Amber gets her 3A consistent she could fit the bill. Audrey Shin might also impress. But ultimately I think the choice will be very much based off of how summer monitoring sessions go and how the skaters do at whatever iteration of Champs Camp there is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information