#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

So, #NotPolina ended up 3rd at the RCF.
with 2s1eu2s, just sayin' :rofl:
I love them so much. This needs to work out!

But this was by far the best: Mukhortova/Evgeniev.
So good. This might be my fav FS of the season :love:

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
I’m trying to get my tooshie back into figure skating excitement and news since worlds is coming up. So what happened with Maria? All of this is news to me...

Russia announces 10-year doping suspension for Olympic figure skater Sotskova​

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
The Stamina Boys is an epic nickname. @SmallFairy. :respec:

I liked Mark the best, even considering his mistakes and all. He managed to mantain speed and lightness in his skating through-out the whole program.
Thank you for all your reports! I'm happy you liked Mark the best, and your in-arena experience matched my impressions from the stream--to me he clearly seemed to have the most speed and ease of movement throughout the LP. I'm disappointed he couldn't make Worlds, but excited to see him in international competition next season. He's definitely been my favorite Russian guy.

I love Aliev and I feel bad he has had to deal with more than his share share of struggles the past year, but I hope not getting selected for Worlds motivates him (AND Rukavicin) next season and turn up the training intensity. He's FAR too talented to skate these C-rate programs, always lack stamina, etc. I even feel like his basics have gone backwards the since 2018.

Sorry, folks. Tough love.

Last edited:
S

SmallFairy

The Stamina Boys is an epic nickname. @SmallFairy. :respec:

Thank you for all your reports! I'm happy you liked Mark the best, and your in-arena experience matched my impressions from the stream--to me he clearly seemed to have the most speed and ease of movement throughout the LP. I'm disappointed he couldn't make Worlds, but excited to see him in international competition next season. He's definitely been my favorite Russian guy.

I love Aliev and I feel bad he has had to deal with more than his share share of struggles the past year, but I hope not getting selected for Worlds motivates him (AND Rukavicin) next season and turn up the training intensity. He's FAR too talented to skate these C-rate programs, always lack stamina, etc. I even feel like his basics have gone backwards the since 2018.

Sorry, folks. Tough love.
All of this!
Team R is in desperate need of a proper choreographer! Why can’t they see that?

S

SmallFairy

I’m trying to get my tooshie back into figure skating excitement and news since worlds is coming up. So what happened with Maria? All of this is news to me...

Russia announces 10-year doping suspension for Olympic figure skater Sotskova​

I don’t remember all details, but she retired, failed to send in some paperwork saying she did so, then was chosen for some doping test, didn’t do it, as she had retired, and was suspended, as the retirement wasn’t official and approved, or something.
:gallopin1 :gallopin1 :gallopin1

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
You know it's been a pretty unusual season when there's not a lot of candidates for the informal "Feck My Fed" award (most screwed by federation, title courtesy of Alexander Majorov's epic rant). Not much outrage this year. Possible candidates

-Glenn, 2nd place, but no U.S. world spot
-Kondratiuk, arguably second-best Russian men's season, but no worlds or world alternate spot
-Sadovsky not getting worlds after winning Skate Canada Challenge
-Schumacher not getting worlds after finishing 2nd at Skate Canada Challenge
for @Wyliefan Samodurova not getting worlds alternate spot

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I saw a bit of consternation on Skating Twitter that Korea is sending two ladies without Worlds experience. I don't think it rose to the level of outrage, though.

Karen-W

Checking Senior Bs for TES mins...
I suppose that Fukase/Cho have a case for being placed behind Kana/Dai at Japanese nationals too, but at least they have the Worlds alternate spot now...

S

SmallFairy

You know it's been a pretty unusual season when there's not a lot of candidates for the informal "Feck My Fed" award (most screwed by federation, title courtesy of Alexander Majorov's epic rant). Not much outrage this year. Possible candidates

-Glenn, 2nd place, but no U.S. world spot
-Kondratiuk, arguably second-best Russian men's season, but no worlds or world alternate spot
-Sadovsky not getting worlds after winning Skate Canada Challenge
-Schumacher not getting worlds after finishing 2nd at Skate Canada Challenge
for @Wyliefan Samodurova not getting worlds alternate spot
Amber was so WUZROBBED:mitchell:
And (((Unknown Kid))) too. Story of our Trainwreck lifes...

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Based on Irina Lux's latest insta stories I think she's found herself a hot younger guy.

Reading between the lines a bit here, but she's sitting next to him, toasting champagne, and winking at the camera with "Get Up I Feel Like Being a Sex Machine" as the tagged audio. :respec:

Vagabond

Based on Irina Lux's latest insta stories I think she's found herself a hot younger guy.

Reading between the lines a bit here, but she's sitting next to him, toasting champagne, and winking at the camera with "Get Up I Feel Like Being a Sex Machine" as the tagged audio. :respec:
You don't have to read between the lines or have access to Instagram stories to notice that he latest Instagram posts are all photographs of a wedding dress. Unsubtle as unsubtle can be.

By the way, does she have anything to do with skating any more? :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information