#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

Petrov (whoever he is) with fastest shoelace-problem-solve ever, followed by gorgeous 3-3, followed by MESS#5 and #6.
@Jeschke are you storing these videos so that they will be safely accessible when it comes time for voting at the end of the season?

Petrov's second splat is far more MESS-worthy than the first.

I hope that there won't be any programs more worthy of :gallopin1-POTS than this, but I am not optimistic. :(

Sylvia

TBD
Janny talks about her [failed "trainwreck" ;)] cartwheel. English translation in the comments:

@Ka3sha also posted this clip - Evgenia’s successful cartwheel from her LP practice before the actual test skates (from Channel 1 ‘behind the scenes’ video): https://www.instagram.com/p/CFR0Myeqcy7/?igshid=iot3wnd345oy

And here's Rika's one-armed cartwheel:
Rika Kihira tweeted a montage of clips from her SP choreography process with Benoit Richaud: https://twitter.com/rika_kihira/status/1302631802000076801

ETA for context (@Vagabond originally asked this in the OES News thread):
I'm curious. Is Taschlerova's handstand [near the end of their Tango FD] within the rules?
Linked here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ATawEx0gkk&t=35m40s

Last edited:

Vagabond

Ehm what? :drama:
The problem has been two-fold.

1. Juicy bits, especially from the Kiss and Cry, like Tarankova and her coach's intergenerational same-sex kiss on the lips and Hubbell & Donahue's celebrating a wee bit too early after their 4CC's Free ,don't make it from the live stream into videos that stay up on YouTube.

2. Last season, a lot of YouTube videos were taken down very quickly, apparently due to licensing issues.

Vagabond

Tsareva face at scores :D
When I was a lad, a girl could be proud of such scores. But if you say that to young people these days (and a certain coach), they don't believe you. 😞

J

Jeschke

The problem has been two-fold.

1. Juicy bits, especially from the Kiss and Cry, like Tarankova and her coach's intergenerational same-sex kiss on the lips and Hubbell & Donahue's celebrating a wee bit too early after their 4CC's Free ,don't make it from the live stream into videos that stay up on YouTube.

2. Last season, a lot of YouTube videos were taken down very quickly, apparently due to licensing issues.
I had footage of the weird kiss - it just did not make the it outta short list! :COP:
But yeah, we need to watch out, to get the the videos immediately. So if someone sees any candidate. Let me know!

rfisher

Let the skating begin

Colonel Green

According to unconfirmed Chinese social media reports, Yu Xiaoyu and Wang Lei (of the long-unseen Wang/Wang) are now a team.

Fortune is a wheel, those that once were Leftovers now are on top, and those that once were used to prop up Zhang Hao a bit longer are playing catch-up.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.

Maximillian

RIP TA
J

Jeschke

It's getting better and better.
GER ladies SP selections kick ass :encore:

Da Schott:
SP: What a feeling (Flashdance)
(Better bring a badass outfit)

I don't care she is challenging her inner Kostner Weinzierl with a 'Four Seasons' FS then.

Slay girl! 💪
Time to get the caption back for you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information