#TeamTrainwreck 22: Every dark cloud has a pewter lining!

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

RC I Men Event. Priceless.

Petrov (whoever he is) with fastest shoelace-problem-solve ever, followed by gorgeous 3-3, followed by MESS#5 and #6.
Murashov in an Onesie @alchemy void wears to sleep. Volchkova so busy shaking her head and eyerolling in SP and FS.
Ignatov in classic :gallopin1 style and it's worth watching for Rukavicin-cam alone.
Shulepov awesome music and costume. Sounds kina Pearl Harbour, but I guess it isn't. What is it @Ka3sha ?

mjb52

From the Gleikhengauz interview about Zhenya:

- Will there be any changes in the programs of Evgenia Medvedeva that were choreographed by other people?
- We will not change her music or programs. Another question is that inside these programs we will look at both entires and exit from the jumps. Somewhere we will add something, somewhere we take it away. But we do this throughout the year with all of our athletes, so there is nothing special about it.

Looks like a #ttw title to me!

J

Jeschke

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Sokolovskaya already is a trendsetter in hair :glamor:

What an obscure reference, and entirely worthy of Sokolovskaya. :encore:

And Vasiliy Velikov gets more adorable each year. 😍 Definitely my do-hard coach for the time being.

Amy L

@Jeschke come on, man! Fedor is just a baby coach, he has plenty of time to add a tongue to his annoyed coach repertoire. Can you really say this moment doesn't have potential??

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I've got to agree with @Amy L . I see potential. He has a long way to go, but he'll get there. Of course, now I'm imagining how Susie would handle such a moment.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Instagram profile of the week:
Mikhail Nazarychev :glamor:

Pofile name: Monsieur_Nazarychev
Profile headline: Young and Beautiful
Content: Skating pics, make-out videos with gf and shirtless posing, nothing else.
Highlights: What the hell is this video? :rofl: I need a translation of the voiceovers, @Ka3sha could not be convinced to do so :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information