#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

How can we possibly have two Ice Dance couples on the Team at the moment but no Pairs?!?!?!
Something is very wrong here. 🕵️‍♂️
I believe in the power of the RUS junior pairs coming up filling these gaps :D

Closest for now seem to me:
Denney/Frazier: It's a Denny after all. Meh. :p
Lubov/Bilodeau. No click moment.
DellaMonica/Guarise. He keeps clothes on, so 🤷‍♂️

But:
RUS pairs campaigning hard:
Panfilova/Rylov
Kostuíukovich/Ialian
Vislobokova/Briukhanov

Vagabond

Correct me if I'm wrong, relative newcomer here, but so far there have only been 3 graduates from #TTW, 2 of them pairs?

1. James/Cipres
2. Aliev
3. Peng/Jin
1. Pogorilaya
2. Nagasu
3. James/Ciprès
4. Aliev
5. Peng/Jin

Pairs, however, is an intrisically trainwreck-y discipline. Ice Dance is not. :COP:

J

Jeschke

Correct me if I'm wrong, relative newcomer here, but so far there have only been 3 graduates from #TTW, 2 of them pairs?

1. James/Cipres
2. Aliev
3. Peng/Jin
Puh, I did no statistics on that :shuffle:
Maybe pressman?

Would be nice to know how many team members we've had so far too.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Where's @AngieNikodinovLove to petition for the Knierems after this 4CC debacle? :EVILLE:

Lolllll. I’m right here but it’s very delicate. I brought this up to the boss numerous times. They still havent aired the short program or the free in the States and YouTube has squat. So what happened? Chris missed the jump and the side-by-side spin right afterwards? And I still don’t understand why they withdrew? Family emergency?

I don’t know how much more off ice drama the bossman needs to put this pair on the train!!

💁🏻‍♂️😉🍪🕺🏽

And no one Splats more than them....

And Chris got the bootie!

Alexa serves cat eyes!

Does boss need a PowerPoint presentation?

Last edited:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I'm pretty sure it's the heartbreak factor that's keeping them out. While Alexis surgery and recovery was certainly heartbreaking for her, that's about it They were annoying as juniors with Sappenfeld, couldn't even last a season under Savchenko's tutelage and then went to Meno/Sands which is about as lame as it gets.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

^^^ they were juniors? When they debuted in Nice, France it was as seniors....

Also as a muscle car and pickup truck driver myself having to sell my collection is heartbreaking enough 😱😱

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
Partly because of the "no junior rule," partly because being blocked out because of a block in front of you doesn't qualify if you have the goods and don't feck up splendidly, and partly because the most common reason for heartbreak is not having the goods (ie, no shot on SBS triples), which doesn't qualify, plus the unwritten rule that NA Pairs can't be on the team because no one could be arsed enough to be heartbroken.

= dearth of Pairs

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

they were never juniors with Delilah. When they got together they got together as seniors so I don’t know where you got they were annoying from…

Alexa flew to Colorado to do a tryout with Chris as a senior. There was never any part in history where her and Chris were juniors and annoying with Delilah

Kateri

void beast
I think Lubov should be on the team in time, but maybe not this year. It'll help if she and Charlie can get decent programmes next year. Escape Julie Marcotte's CD collection, or whatever's holding them back.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
couldn't even last a season under Savchenko's tutelage

wasn't it more like 6 weeks? :rofl:

I think Lubov should be on the team in time, but maybe not this year. It'll help if she and Charlie can get decent programmes next year. Escape Julie Marcotte's CD collection, or whatever's holding them back.

Totally agree. I adore the schmaltz, but they can do so much better.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Hey @Jeschke do you remember who skated to this?

I was listening to all my music on shuffle today at work, and this came on. It TOTALLY has to be something I added at 4:30am watching some C event, otherwise I have absolutely no explanation for why I have it in my collection. 🤷‍♀️

Full disclosure: I repeated it like 5 times today, too. :lol:

Colonel Green

Pairs, however, is an intrisically trainwreck-y discipline. Ice Dance is not. :COP:
If junior skaters were allowed on the train, I think Wolfkostin/Chen would qualify; there's been maybe one event where one of them didn't fall this season, but they still win medals and the judges want to give them love.

Escape Julie Marcotte's CD collection, or whatever's holding them back.
Hey, don’t bring Julie into this, she didn’t do either of their programs!

J

Jeschke

Hey @Jeschke do you remember who skated to this?
Of course, Dubinina SP.
This is so sad, that I can answer that right away :rofl:

It TOTALLY has to be something I added at 4:30am watching some C event, otherwise I have absolutely no explanation for why I have it in my collection. 🤷‍♀️
I expect 95% of your playlist exists due to that reason :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information