#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

4CC'S Ladies FS

Overall. I like the development with the ultra-c-elements. It's a sport after all. Not sure if I like it for juniors growing up, but the grown women :respec:
Kihira. I just don't connect.
You. Both her programs are totally meh but this was skated so well and effortlessly.
Tennell. This will always be Radio's program we have never seen :drama:
Higuchi. Solid 3a attempt. Welcome back!
Sakamoto. I had no clue she was going for a quad :kickass:
Kim. So elegant! This was foot perfect. Loved it!
Lim. Awesome PCS for what we have actually seen. Sort things out now in the off-season!
Glenn. Solid senior champs debut.
Craine. The dress. The lashes. The makeup. The :glamor: in me is delighted!

Special shoutout:
KAREN CHEN: Skate of the night for me! I love this program to death, this almost got me choked up. She was so into it. What a great comeback :encore:I don't care this program has been around for 3 seasons already (I had to check, it felt like I have never seen it), I want it back! Stunning! Absolutely stunning!
Edit: 'Slow Dancing in the Big City'. I love the title alone of her piece of music :swoon:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

4CC's Pairs

S/H. Totally lost me this season.
P/J. That's a way to bow out :swoon:
MT/M. Stunning programs. Horror posture.
C/J. Making US fed look like fools. All I needed. Thank you.
K/OS. Nice redemption at the end of the season.
W/M. Michaud looks effin' hot with the long hair :smokin:
I/B. Team does not work.
M/K. You just gotta love him.
Knierims. 🤬. Curious what @AngieNikodinovLove has to say now!

Vagabond

Okay, Roman, redemption time!

He has made real progress this season, but still not quite ready to be the top man. Onward and upward, and there were excellent moments in this program, though.
Romsky will be here for the foreseeable future, which is just as well, given that the Leftovers have just graduated, poster girl and various other Russians may never appear in an ISU Championship again, and poster boy is dealing with injuries.

:watch:

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level

In other words: No. :lynch:

Last edited:

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
4CC's Pairs

S/H. Totally lost me this season.
P/J. That's a way to bow out :swoon:
MT/M. Stunning programs. Horror posture.
C/J. Making US fed look like fools. All I needed. Thank you.
K/OS. Nice redemption at the end of the season.
W/M. Michaud looks effin' hot with the long hair :smokin:
I/B. Team does not work.
M/K. You just gotta love him.
Knierims. 🤬. Curious what @AngieNikodinovLove has to say now!

Lol I stayed away from the boards all day today so I could watch on TV. They only had the ladies final. The pairs short program and free are later in the week so I have yet to see the pair short program although I heard they withdrew from the free program, anyone know why? How much of a disaster was the short?

Glenn Realness: what a way to end the season with improvements in the free skate. What a shame I won’t see either of these programs again 😢

Chen: did she do this free program at nationals two weeks ago or did she switch back to it just now? She finally came through although looks like she may have had some URs again. Best I’ve seen her in years. And great dress. Shout out

Tennell: Wow almost 150 points. A shame she missed the silver by such a small margin. She won PCS!!! Can someone do the comparison of the three Russians from Euros and the top three here. Will non-Russians maybe factor in for the World podium? A bronze?

Added Later: found it...

Kostornaia 240
Shcherbakova 237
Kihira 232
Trusova 225
Young You 223
Tennell 222

At 4CC Kihira, Tennell and You were all so close in score in the free program 🕺🏽🕺🏽

Last edited:
S

SmallFairy

I must say Emmi didn’t completely bomb, but with TES at 44 she can join Comfy Balls who had 47. She Zayaked the 2t :gallopin1 :gallopin1 :gallopin1

J

Jeschke

4CC's Men FS

Hanyu. If on stellar. Skates like that. Just meh.
Brown. Silver. No words.
Kagiyama. I know JPN want 3 junior spots back, but somehow I feel he deserves worlds. No one knows how many chances he can still get.
Cha. @alchemy void would kill for that blouse.
Nguyen. Well done. Enjoy home soil worlds.
Tomono. WTF! Awesome interpretation, I never would have imagined. But now back to classics please.
Pulkinen. West Side Story. Merry Christmas Mr. Lawrence. He always fools me with stellar music choices and the actual result can just not live up. Meh.
Carrillo. ((( @Braulio ))) So close.

Gushing comments.
Han Yan. That program is everything. I hope he is keeping it. Calves in those pants :love: This was a solid comeback season for him so far; I wonder how mach the tech level will ante up next one. Please 2x 3a's please again.
I need a program by him and Marin to La La Land just skated for me.
Romsky. Only going :gallopin1 -style for 2 combos like Han Yan. This program was a true masterpiece. I loved it since I first saw it last season. Such good editing and choreo! It would have deserved a better ride to bow out. I will treasure that forever. This was only the start Roman!

Final words. The amateurish bromance of Keegan/Nam is nothing compared to the one of vice, me and irinalux! :glamor:
Final final words. Yeah, I am still grumpy, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

I love the pic to bow out though.
How metaphoric.
@clairecloutier stay strong!
Seems like she is in a good mood and determined to come back 💪
I appreciate these news hit this thread before anywhere else !

Hanna

Skating junkie
Seems like she is in a good mood and determined to come back 💪
Well whatever changes she's planning, based on this clip she seems to be back practicing at her hometown rink in Lappeenranta.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information