#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.

lurkz2

@Jeschke you really need to put Big bro back on the team (why was he removed again???), just so you can remove him again one more time (third time?) when he wins tonight. Epic on so many levels. You have about 12 hours 45 minutes. I mean, Han Yan was back on #ttw the moment he set foot on the ice at Cup of China. Big bro showed top level yesterday winning the SP. What else do you need?
:gallopin1

Would really love to see someone graduate from #TTW for being too good, maybe you could give Big Bro a chance to do that? Like many other ppl, I thought Cave In had a great chance but well he was true to his name. Or maybe Aliev could finally graduate after being such a stellar #TTW member.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Must admit I’ve watched Bychenko’s program 3 times already. He had so much energy and looked :smokin: with those arm tattoos.

Me too! He looks so fcking good. I love those arm tattoos so much. I so wish I could pull that off.

I am not wearing my ComfyBall panties today, I can't handle :drama:

Let's be real. When do you ever wear underwear? :lol:

J

Jeschke

I have way too much style for that. They looked like a cross between Prodigy, The Tribe, Gwen Stefani and something 2004 mens skating would die for. (and I loved Gwen Stefani...)
Hahaha. Awesome description. But you're messing with the costumes.
I don't speak of the one mentioned by you:

I spoke of that

But I approe the 1st look of course :p Do it, I know you want it.

S

SmallFairy

Hahaha. Awesome description. But you're messing with the costumes.
I don't speak of the one mentioned by you:

I spoke of that

But I approe the 1st look of course :p Do it, I know you want it.

The Dali program? Haha I’m messing up of course, W/L were always way to literal for my taste:pMan, the electricity 90ies wannabe outfits are so cool and trashy. The link you posted goes to 2003 Euros. I was there, remember nothing of this program. Swedish commentator doesn’t sound impressed with the outfits...:lol:

S

SmallFairy

I'm bored so I'm reading the skaters bio's.

Swedish/Slovak guy is the tallest, 1.90 cm!
Dutch guy in 2nd, 1.84
Both are out, so no use being tall.

Kevin is the shortest, 1,60
Hallam straight out of the pub in 2nd: 1.62
Both are out, so no use in being short either.

Danielian is the youngest, born December 2003.
Bych is of course the oldest, born 1988.

Should look into fun hobbies, but now it's starting soon!!!

J

Jeschke

So folks, the stage is set.
Enjoy the ride, whatever may happen! :40beers:
#2spotsforEST
#2spotsforGER
#3spotsforITA

I need Aliev, Brezina, Moris or Danielian winning! Just because!

Laney

French. I love this RD but that totally left me cold today. In need an on-floor routine of this by @Hanna @Laney and @alchemy void (in costumes for sure!)
What the hell are you smoking??? In no universe, I repead, IN NO UNIVERSE I will ever wear anything like Gabby and Gui!!!!!!!!!! I would´nt want so me in something like this! :scream::scream::scream::scream: and I´m pretty sure nobody else, too! :shuffle::shuffle:

J

Jeschke

What the hell are you smoking??? In no universe, I repead, IN NO UNIVERSE I will ever wear anything like Gabby and Gui!!!!!!!!!! I would´nt want so me in something like this! :scream::scream::scream::scream: and I´m pretty sure nobody else, too! :shuffle::shuffle:
Bad fan you are.
I easily would wear Schott's unitard 💁‍♂️
Not sure about the Panda dress though :p

J

Jeschke

Btw. anyone else was amazed by Hase's tongue in end pose yesterday!
2nd best tongue after #tongueofdisgust :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information