#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Bossman on 🇪🇺 Pairs SP

B/K. Stellar. Failed to get to me today. Scusi 🤷‍♂️
P/K. I will never get tired of Khodykin's pep-talk :love: Too close to 3rd.
T/M. I am joining the club of @alchemy void @Ka3sha @Hanna already praising before the lift. League of their own until then to me. If they're on, they are just stunning. But well. We know the :gallopin1 soul in them.
DM/G. Lucky bitchez. Trim the beard.
H/S. :love: That progress. Who would have ever imagined 3 seasons ago?
H/K. #mission3spots ; do it!

Do hard (in order): Consul, Kunkel, Trankov

J

Jeschke

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
Omg pairs!!! I needed that!!!
H/S😍😍😍
Z/K 😍😍😍
B/K 😍😍😍

Hase/Seegert wuzrobbed though. Rep judging at it’s worst. Blah:blah:
#diehardfan
But maybe it’s best for them not to skate in the final group with all the pressure. The scores are sooo close....

I feel like H&S have been robbed all season...

And T&M and Hot italian man have been gifted so so much all season.

s_parks

B/K- I respect the work ethic and stellar elements, but I just personally don't get the skating. Or the scores. They are just not there yet in skating quality.
P/K- Khodykin may not be Rylov- or Han-levels of perfection, but I swear he's never made a [major] mistake in competition. Love the pep-talk. He's such a rock. Everyone else seems to prefer B/K, so... to quote Mugatu, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Feels like a S/H trajectory(remember when everyone hated them for being sloppy bobblehead baby seniors?).
T/M- for the love of skating deities, have pity on us and do some justice to those stunning SS.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
B/K- I respect the work ethic and stellar elements, but I just personally don't get the skating. Or the scores. They are just not there yet in skating quality.
P/K- Khodykin may not be Rylov- or Han-levels of perfection, but I swear he's never made a [major] mistake in competition. Love the pep-talk. He's such a rock. Everyone else seems to prefer B/K, so... to quote Mugatu, I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Feels like a S/H trajectory(remember when everyone hated them for being sloppy bobblehead baby seniors?).
T/M- for the love of skating deities, have pity on us and do some justice to those stunning SS.
I prefer P/K as well. Vlad some how most his balance on that lift exit and when he did she was coming down. Pair girls have nerves of steel, but that must be so scary for both partners.

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Must admit I’ve watched Bychenko’s program 3 times already. He had so much energy and looked :smokin: with those arm tattoos.

ISR #1 after the free as well I hope. Also British fake Ted liked him too! Could have done without the age shaming tho :lol:

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will

Does anyone hate P/K? :confused: They're very popular around here (and rightly so!).

Mad for Skating

Euros Review:
Moskvina’s Kids: Amazing. Not sure if it was 82-level amazing but it was awesome, I think they’ve secured the win.
Other Russian Kids: Not a fan of this team’s look on the ice, but this SP works wonders for them - it almost feels like the style of Savchenko/Massot. Love their lift exit.
Fleur Delacour and Bill Weasley: if they didn’t have all the hardware already, I’d nominate them for the train. How many times will something go wrong? I’m bummed because I actually like this program.
Attractive Italian Boxers: So happy they finally pulled together a solid skate! Low key want them to grab the bronze tbh.
Germans: This program is just so stunning.
Austrians: LOVED THIS! I’m so glad they had a great skate in front of a home crowd.

NAOTMAA

Does anyone hate P/K? :confused: They're very popular around here (and rightly so!).

P/K definitely have their fans on here (and elsewhere) but they do get far less attention from fans then all the other top Russian teams do so in a way they look forgotten and underappreciated. I don't think I've seen any real dislike for them anywhere but compared to T/M, B/K and M/G (and S/N when they were in the game) they were/are a complete afterthought to many.

S

SmallFairy

I'm all excited/terrified/laughing/head shaking/shaking in general about tonight. Still a bunch of people can win this, not to mention getting themselves on the podium. It's not like Grassl has given up on a medal yet.
#threespotsforItaly
Or Bych!
#threespotsforIsrael
#powerofthebirds

Love that the final group's starting order is just turned upside down.
I have so many horses in tonight's race it's ridicolous.

@Jeschke you really need to put Big bro back on the team (why was he removed again???), just so you can remove him again one more time (third time?) when he wins tonight. Epic on so many levels. You have about 12 hours 45 minutes. I mean, Han Yan was back on #ttw the moment he set foot on the ice at Cup of China. Big bro showed top level yesterday winning the SP. What else do you need?
:gallopin1

J

Jeschke

@Jeschke you really need to put Big bro back on the team (why was he removed again???), just so you can remove him again one more time (third time?) when he wins tonight. Epic on so many levels. You have about 12 hours 45 minutes. I mean, Han Yan was back on #ttw the moment he set foot on the ice at Cup of China. Big bro showed top level yesterday winning the SP. What else do you need?
:gallopin1
An Aymoz skate today by him :EVILLE:

I have so many horses in tonight's race it's ridicolous.
Same here. I literally can live with everything. But please no telenovela medal.
I fear for ITA 3rd spot, which is a shame, as Frangipani is really goodl and deserves to go in the years to come. Get King Odvoll's panties and make it happen buddy.
Same for Selevko. Boy, the suspense for tonight :drama:

I would pmaol if Artur walks away winning this shit :rofl:

S

SmallFairy

An Aymoz skate today by him :EVILLE:

Oh, come on! Do it for @rfisher !

Same here. I literally can live with everything. But please no telenovela medal.

If Yuri on ice Swiss edition is on the podium.....:scream::scream::scream:

I fear for ITA 3rd spot, which is a shame, as Frangipani is really goodl and deserves to go in the years to come. Get King Odvoll's panties and make it happen buddy.

(((Italy)))

I would pmaol if Artur walks away winning this shit :rofl:

Oh, he could totally pull a Kulik!
I'd love for him to have no one talking about him, then sneak onto the top of the podium while everybody is still whining over Kevin like a....ok, maybe not a white wolf, but how about a lynx?
🐆🐆🐆
In the shadows.....

J

Jeschke

Btw: 'In the bar of sunken dreams' seems already very much appropriate. And this after Day 1.
Once more the power of #ttw jinx :drama:

J

Jeschke

Just realized US champs (senior) are already starting today :eek:
No way I could manage that all. I have to rely on @Braulio and hopefully non-geoblocking 🙏

Boss' hopes for 🇺🇸 Champs:

Men
Worlds for Chen, Zhou and Pulkinen.
Paniot bringing former sparks or epic :gallopin1 ride.

Ladies
Worlds for Glenn and Bell. A boy can dream :D
(if not 4CC's at least for Amber please)

Pairs
Denney/Frazier winning and burning the arena down with the Lion King FS.
2nd spot for Knierims please.

Ice Dance
#maddiethesnake all the way. Sorry @levineismine @Ka3sha :blocjudge
Bronze and worlds spot for Flamenco-Beethoven.

J

Jeschke

Bossman on 🇪🇺 Ice Dane RD

French. I love this RD but that totally left me cold today. In need an on-floor routine of this by @Hanna @Laney and @alchemy void (in costumes for sure!)
Sinitsina/Katsalapov. So close :eek: I approve the jacket is gone. I don't approve the sweater. Nikita sold it a bit over the top, but I just love this RD.
Italians. Marco in those jeans is everything. No fan of this program.
Stepanova/Bukin. I need a FD version of this for olympics. I am a sucker for it! :love:
Tiff/Jon. Not as fierce as they have been with this program before. Jon seemed kinda off today. Final flight. I would have not imagined before this event! 💪
Brits. Not as high as expected. Still too high. Meh!
Hurtado/Khaliavin. Messy by both. Nailbiter for the FD :watch:
Lithuanians. I can't focus. He is so damn hot. That chest :smokin: Best dressed.
Smart/Diaz. Down to 9th. I like the judging here. I feared the worst.
Poles. Down to 10th. Thank you judges.
Ukrainians. I am happy they somehow are getting it together again. They still have the it-factor for me. There will come a day :drama:

Casualty: Buckland :drama: The moment he should have gone for another partner passed long ago. No turning back now.
Do-Hard (in order). Saulius. Nikitin. Fabbri.
:glamor:-shoutout. Krylova. Samarskaia. Those glasses :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information