#TeamTrainwreck 20: Large Caliber Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Bossman on 🇪🇺 Men SP

Brezina. That ol' dirty bastard :rofl:
Aliev. Our boy. So into it. So fierce! :love:
Danielian. The more I see, the more I like. Sucker for the music.
Morisi. Lost my concentration somehow after the Aymoz drama.
Vasiljevs. The jumpin issues are such a turnoff.
Fentz. Pleasant surprise. Final Flight. Holy shit.
Rizzo. Even I miss the mustard, I liked the new look. A bit sloppy though But such a good performer!
Bychenko. Looking damn fine but the skating totally didn't got me today.
Selevko. I could gush so much. The flow, the musicality, the :gallopin1
Grassl. Downgrade city. Great spin positions. But well, still a long way to go boy.
Gorodnitsky. So much guilty pleasure this SP. Awesome skate.
Samarin. Good lord :( Something is really off here. Stasia male edition.
Litvintsev. Such borderline jumps. Awesome thights. Damn handsome.
Lil'Belohradsky, Slavik, Britschgi and Burak making the cut :cheer:
Aymoz. Epic :gallopin1 ride. From titlle favourite to missing FS. :gallopin1 at its best! Frontrunner for :gallopin1-POTS.
Galay failing to make the cut :drama:

Discoveries: Frangipani, Solomin (mostly look-wise :p)

Do Hard (in that oder). Aliev. Gorodnitsky. Rizzo.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

I expect another Russian Cup Final skateoff unless Danielian wins a medal here and gold at JW.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
:gallopin1 at its best! Frontrunner for :gallopin1-POTS.

The :gallopin1 -POTS list is getting competitive!

Vasiljevs. The jumpin issues are such a turnoff.

I know. I think he was overscored, but aside from generous GOE on the combo jump, I can't complain about much. :drama: He earns points with his spins and PCS. But still, I felt like he should have been a couple places lower.

Brezina. That ol' dirty bastard :rofl:

The LP is going to be a shitshow. :rofl: I can aleady envision something like Rizzo coming back from 7th and winning.

Selevko. I could gush so much. The flow, the musicality, the :gallopin1

This is what I'm most nervous for tomorrow! Estonia NEEDS two spots. Not only are him and Naurits great to look at, but they're really good skaters.

Colonel Green

Kevin's "competitive highlights" section on Wiki:

zn1rM2M.png

:gallopin1

NAOTMAA

Why would there need to be a Russian Cup Final skate off? Russia only has two spots for worlds this year

S

SmallFairy

Euro men
I'm still in shock. Hase/Seegert better bring it tonight
Could this event be even more Euros? It was the most Euro-worthy-heartbreaking-shocking-trainwrecky of all Euros, so it feels right now. Taking place in a tent. On a desert field. And the FS will be a hot mess. Expect the standings to flip x infinity!
:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1

Big bro - OMG @rfisher This was for you!!!:love:
Our Boy - On my phone screen, that skate looked very good, I thought, he has scored 100+ with a skate like that earlier, then came the <<<< and 88 something:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1 Take notes: Norwegian judge (#3) scored him higher than any other judge:respec:
Danielian - Great debut
Moris - He could medal. I told you so ages ago.
Deniss - Overscored. Sorry. Stephane looks quite fine.
Fentz - Holy crap!!! That quad is for sure back:respec::respec::respec::love::love::love:
Rizzo - Watch him pull a Liashenko tomorrow!
Bych - Looking fiiiiiine! Watch him claim silver tomorrow when everyone else is crawling in a rink corner
Selevko - Two spots!!!
Frangioani - Very good, he felt the music for sure
Grassl - Ouch! He has cleaned up his crazy tech so much. Slay tomorrow! ITA needs three men!
New Israeli champion - So clean! Three spots, three spots!
Samarin - :gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1 I repeat Boss' words:He takes out the flip and still splats.
Majorov - Grown up! Great job, go Sweden! Awaiting golden accessories though!
Irakli M - Very cute, feels like he's been around for ages and is still 16 or something
Larry Loulou Pullover- OMG LEGEND!
Litvintsev - Well, after joining our team, he rocked and won an obscure comp, then splatted, sort of, when it counts. He rocked his tights and his hair still. Good member! :smokin::gallopin1
Czech puppy - Basics:love: Please please please up you content! I'm a sucker for his Dueling Banjos FS.
ComfyBalls - I was watching while riding the underground. I managed not to scream out loud.:love::love::love:
Slavik - Power to the hair!
Lebedev - Don't remember him....:shuffle:
Lukas B - Lots of energy, glad he made the cut
Burak - The diplomatic connections between France and Turkey are at this moment excellent
Adam - (((Team France)))
Ilya S - WUZROBBED!!!!!:mitchell:

Kevin - Was there ever a worthy member of our team.....:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1

Straight out of the pub-guy: Must-learn-to-spin. Loved it otherwise!
Zandron - When did the rule of "Home guy goes through to FS no matter what" disappeared???:mitchell:
Galay - :gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1

S

SmallFairy

@Jeschke could you please add Big Bro 1.0 back to the Members' List? :saint:

That way, either he can officially graduate from the Team, or you can remove him from the list for a third time. :p
Why on earth was he removed in the first place? :p

S

SmallFairy

And btw, a 1z is worth 0.6 points. If it had been allowed to do a single in the SP, Kevin could have gotten some good +GOE, it was damn high😵

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Gutted for Le Petit Prince. I thought he would win Euros, I should have known :slinkaway
1lz-3t would have been enough to get him into the FS yes? It’s really a shame since the point spread from 1st to 24th place is only 24 points, if he had just squeaked in then done a good FS he could have pulled up a lot, maybe even a medal given the splattiness of Euro men. He now needs to slay worlds.

Brezina winning with Aliev and Danielian on the podium would be a good consolation prize, however. Fingers crossed.

Also proud of my boy Bych! Bychenko and Brezina are both older than I am so I have much respect! :respec:

Last edited:

Ka3sha

BTW, Empress :glamor:

And her new interview

I will move forward for as long as the fire burns :kickass:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information