#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

In consideration of recent events, it's my duty as bossman to prepare my folks for following tragic nationals scenarios :drama:

🇷🇺
1. Trusova
2. Perkova

1. Samarin

🇩🇪
1. Weinzierl
2. Schott

1. Fentz
2. Kötting

🇮🇹
2. Rodeghiero
3. Leccardi

1. Grassl
2. Rizzo

🇨🇿
1. Lil Sis
2. Queen U

🇨🇦
1. Reynolds
2. Messing
3. Romsky
4. Elvis

🇰🇷
1. You
Final not reached: Park

S

SmallFairy

I'm totally lost here. :lol: How is Russian scenario and German men scenario tragic? We would rejoice if Perkova was second? Or? And Bossman is in love with Samarin or did they break up? Kötting for second - my only question is: was Fentz top ten last year???

Mad for Skating

In consideration of recent events, it's my duty as bossman to prepare my folks for following tragic nationals scenarios :drama:

🇷🇺
1. Trusova
2. Perkova

1. Samarin

🇩🇪
1. Weinzierl
2. Schott

1. Fentz
2. Kötting

🇮🇹
2. Rodeghiero
3. Leccardi

1. Grassl
2. Rizzo

🇨🇿
1. Lil Sis
2. Queen U

🇨🇦
1. Reynolds
2. Messing
3. Romsky
4. Elvis

🇰🇷
1. You
Final not reached: Park

I’m honestly not opposed to much of this. But why is Little Sis under the Czech flag, eh?

Sorry, bossman, but it’s Voronov for national champ or else!

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
When Samarin (in hopefully some far distance from today) is retiring, imaging bossman (in best #ttw manner in that power turquoise dress :rofl:) singing that farewell homage: 'I'll never love again' :drama:

:scream: x infinity

I'm totally lost here. :lol: How is Russian scenario and German men scenario tragic? We would rejoice if Perkova was second? Or? And Bossman is in love with Samarin or did they break up? Kötting for second - my only question is: was Fentz top ten last year???

I'm totally confused too. I'm fine with all of those, except Canadian men of course. (Sorry Park, but You has my heart!)

Ok, so I lost the gold today by 0.19, after messing up the flip, my last element:gallopin1 everything was going quite well till then...:p

You pulled a Karly :fragile:

J

Jeschke

I'm totally confused too. I'm fine with all of those, except Canadian men of course. (Sorry Park, but You has my heart!)
Joke totally failed. Wonderful.
What a :gallopin1 boss I am :rofl:

J

Jeschke

:rofl:

Can you explain it please? :p I've tried reading it like 3 times but I have no idea what all these skaters have in common. Why no gold medalist in Italy?
Okay:COP:
My entire post came up after Karly losing gold to McKay, I wanted to prepare you for horror scenarios to come.

I did not think much with RUS, obviously, as I should know everyone would celebrated silvers for Perkova, I thought originally of her losing (tragically) gold to Trusova.

Germany, ok I should have known you'd celebrate that result :wall: Another fail. German men same as RUS ladies, I thought of Kötting losing gold (not celebrating silver)

ITA gold is of course Kostner's, so it's about 2/3, and who wants Roberta above Leccardi? Who? :huh: For the men, I thought we are on the Rizzo-waggon in here, but obviously not, another fail.

Czech, how can you be pleased with that?! It's Queen U after all :drama:

CAN should be tragic with 2 spots and the 1/2 :blah: our boys going 3/4

KOR explains itself. Park :drama:

Samarin - of course I love him, I am the only one who would celebrate that result in here, that's why i prepared your for YOUR horror scenario :p maybe i should have just taken junior. ah no, this would have been celebrated by you and @Laney too :D

As said, I failed :gallopin1

J

Jeschke

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information