Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Golden Spin sub list is the who-is-who of #teamtrainwreck :gallopin1
Ignatov, Murashov, Shulepov

kosjenka

Pogorilaya’s fairy godmother
I need to pay my SS membership, but I have just been so busy working on content for my new website called SkateCroatia.com
I have decided to commemorate my dedication to skating in Croatia and for Croatia on a properly named blog/website and #teamtrainwreck has the exclusive news about this matter. So we know where my priorities are :summer:
My offer stands regarding being host to anyone paying visit to Zagreb during Golden spin. I promise I will be nice to you even if you visit regardless to skating competition.

S

SmallFairy

Pogo!!!!! :cheer2:

And Israeli mini nationals (will blackwolfwhitewolf claim his no.1?), Swedish brother showdown, Grm, Mambekova, Kuchvalska...and Gubanova😍

@Jeschke do you think Schott will be ready?

Mad for Skating

Mad for Skating

Part of me would like to know what on earth all these ladies see in Morozov, but another bigger part of me... would rather not know.

The most relevant thing ever posted in TTW. Usually I blame it on being young and naive, but that explanation isn't going to work in this latest case, if rumors are true...Good Lord, I just need to know the truth about this.

Not sure it is in Tiff's nature ....

And that's okay! We have many awesome crabby diva faces in this sport, but it's fine if that isn't her vibe. #IceDanceSweetieForTheWin

DG is going to love my Russian coaches jacket, https://www.instagram.com/p/BT6FSKggnOT/

especially when I casually slip into the conversation about some recent medals of a certain young lady he didn't want to let go of :EVILLE:the words rubbing salt & in wound seem to come to mind ;)

If you get within 50 feet of Didier, PLEASE punch him hard for me, and while he's on the ground, slip it in that we ain't paying 30,000 francs for Novoselov's release.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
The most relevant thing ever posted in TTW. Usually I blame it on being young and naive, but that explanation isn't going to work in this latest case, if rumors are true...Good Lord, I just need to know the truth about this.
No, you really don't. Grasshopper, you will learn there are many things in life you are better off not knowing. Consider this one of them.

J

Jeschke

ComfyBalls with Tursy-POTS at Volvo cup, when he and coach Berit realise he got the minimum for worlds:lol::
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1936835529731226&id=100002143945782&_rdr
1) The bench is stil alive, so :blah:
2) I'm still so :blah: he won last year, so it might be hard for him even getting on the nomination list this time.
3) ComfyBall met worlds standard? :eek::eek::eek: Time to raise the TES ISU :EVILLE:
4) Lovely reaction. I am really happy for the skaters achieving their goals :love:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

Bossman's week preview (as CS already starts wednesdeay! ):

- Comeback/debut week of Gold, Park and Schott. All are still listed, the suspense is going to kill me. How will Gold look like, is Park back healthy, Schott's content? :watch:

GP RUS:
- Erokhov :love:
- Samodurova on GPF mission :watch:
- Efimova/Korovn on GPF mission only to end up 7th at nationals later :biggrinbo
- Bets on Morozova/Bagin?

CS AUT:
- Romsky, Naurits, Selevko, Pulkinen :smokin:
- GER trio without Fentz and Kötting :drama:
- Scheidt hunting Weinzierl in #eurosrace
- Rodeghiero comeback
- K/N and U/S hunting M/D in #eurosrace
- The Finger!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmallFairy

1) The bench is stil alive, so :blah:

You can't have it all!:lol:

2) I'm still so :blah: he won last year, so it might be hard for him even getting on the nomination list this time.

Come on, that was so epic!! (I had already forgotten he actually won last year. Hey, let us Vikings have our tiny victories:cheer:)

3) ComfyBall met worlds standard? :eek::eek::eek: Time to raise the TES ISU :EVILLE:

:summer:Last time we had a Norwegian man at Worlds was in 1993.... You feel my pain, right? ComfyBalls needs his FS minimum also though, so I guess you can relax for now.

4) Lovely reaction. I am really happy for the skaters achieving their goals :love:

:love: :40beers:

Ka3sha

@Ka3sha what's going on with Erokhov? I need news :wuzrobbed

(Can't wait for Tuk commenting Rostelecom with Lazukin skating :D)
No idea.. heart some rumors that he has lest Eteri, but honestly I am not sure about it.
Anyway, I just hope that he is not “Pitekeev-level” injured :shuffle:

I already have a feeling that Liza’s comments will be the most entartaining part of the event :lol:

J

Jeschke

We have lots of nominees so far, but no one is as good as Pogo, when it comes to drama :glamor:
Yeah, seriously the shortlists are missing some real bad-ass fall, drama or whatever.

Dannyboy's 3:17 SP was the best so far and we do not even have footage of that :drama:

Ka3sha

I'm not on twitter, but loved Lisa's Q&A on Instagram. Favourite bird - Phoenix! :lol::respec:
I loved the question in Russian , when someone asked her to translate the acronym «ЛИЗА» (her first name) and she answered that it’s Лутц (=Lutz) И (=and) 3А (= 3 Axel) :glamor:

Also someone asked her what kind of present she‘d like to get at Rus Nationals and Liza’s answer was “mushrooms” , which on Russian boards mean “being overscored, get additional help from judges” :rofl:
(This “term” was firstly used by Durnev in pre-Sochi quad, if I remember correctly :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information