#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kateri

void beast
When I travel to Europe to watch skating, I expect to see at least 35 OES ladies in one sitting. GPF is probably my least favorite competition of the year ;)

Honestly, I agree with you in spirit. Thing is, I have to convince my extremely travel-shy and non-skating-fan partner to come, and I have a better chance of that if the competitions are short and consist of, y'know... what normal people think of as quality skating. :p

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Honestly, I agree with you in spirit. Thing is, I have to convince my extremely travel-shy and non-skating-fan partner to come, and I have a better chance of that if the competitions are short and consist of, y'know... what normal people think of as quality skating. :p
Tell them normal is over rated

Kovtun withdrew from 2 events now. Sigh. The kid is his own personal trainwreck team.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Damn, Queen U lost 9pots to Lil'Sis alone in the sp :drama:
Bring back the lightness of being tomorrow!

SamuraiK

Insta Stalking SA preview special edition
(Im so excited. Finally the season with HD video and good camera angles begin :cheer:)

Ladies Practice pics Polina the Fifth and Sofia the 2nd among others
Tiffany & Jhon mission bronze begins goog luck!
Hubbell & Donohue sex on ice!!!:smokin::smokin::smokin:
Belbin & Agosto making a comeback! My first ice dance team crush :love:
Vincent signing autographs I prefer him soo much over Chen.
No contenders but big shout out to Manta & Johsnon our first openly LGBT competitive couple ever!(y)(y)

Do-Hard Bonus

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Insta Stalking SA preview special edition
SA Edition, hell yeah:respec:

Ladies Practice pics Polina the Fifth and Sofia the 2nd among others
Edmunds will never count! 4th it is! But I thank you for the memories of Sofia the Great! :drama: Oh my girl! :wuzrobbedThis was one of the hardest losses. Twice! :drama:

Not sure about the dress and I fear for the sloppy US team to kick them off :shuffle:

Oh ya, if a girl in that dress looks like that, i think of sex, for sure... :shuffle:

Tosca 4ever! :encore:

All I say is: #BOSSMINER! :drama::drama::drama:

No contenders but big shout out to Manta & Johsnon our first openly LGBT competitive couple ever!(y)(y)
Do we still need shoutouts for that? :huh: But I don't wanna ruin the party, great for them, great for the rest, slay!
Though if I think of them, I will always think of my beloved family @Hanna @morqet and the stunning choreo by christopher dean to lovely music cuts.
A shame I can't find video proof.

You really need balls to wear the fajfr-pants with such confidence. Do-Hard-Bonus well deserved! :smokin::respec:

Awesome work once more @SamuraiK . This so often makes my day.
Way too drunk. Off I am. Enjoy the GP start dear trainriders!:gallopin1:40beers:

SamuraiK

SA Edition, hell yeah:respec:

Edmunds will never count! 4th it is! But I thank you for the memories of Sofia the Great! :drama: Oh my girl! :wuzrobbedThis was one of the hardest losses. Twice! :drama:

By now you should have realise I only follow your orders when they are of my convenience. So Polina the fifth it is :p

Oh ya, if a girl in that dress looks like that, i think of sex, for sure... :shuffle:

I do.. well I always do so..

Tosca 4ever! :encore:

Amateur!! I was already rooting for them with WSS (the only WSS progam I think i have liked)

Do we still need shoutouts for that? :huh: But I don't wanna ruin the party, great for them, great for the rest, slay!

Well for guys maybe not so much. But a lady (heck we still call them ladies in this sport) coming out while still competing??.. Yes, sadly still groundbreaking and great for her.

Kateri

void beast
Well for guys maybe not so much. But a lady (heck we still call them ladies in this sport) coming out while still competing??.. Yes, sadly still groundbreaking and great for her.

Yeah, I still get excited if there's a hint of lesbian in the MUSIC*, never mind on the actual ice!

*kd lang version of hallellujah is still absolute worst though fite me

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝

Damn between this and Vanessa's costumes... a helluva lot of sex. LOL

I popped back in the TTW thread because you all provide me so many laughs!!!!!

SamuraiK said:

Kinda looks like Tonya H in the yellow chair!!!!

Vagabond

And he ends up 2nd after the SP :rofl:

Looking forward to the LP.

He’s definitely back on the team, folks.
I would post something like this:

Members' List​
:gallopin1-Patron-Saint:​
Nevskaya, Anna​
Ladies:​
Gold, Gracie​
Konstantinova, Stanislava​
Lecavelier, Laurine​
Leonova, Alena​
Park, So-Youn​
Radionova, Elena​
Sakhanovich, Serafima​
Schott, Nicole​
Tuktamysheva, Elizaveta​
Men:​
Aliev, Dmitri​
Aymoz, Kévin​
Březina, Michal -- ADDED BACK
Nadeau, Nicolas​
Sadovsky, Roman​
Samohin, Daniel​
Pairs:​
Peng, Cheng / Jin, Yang​
Ice Dance:​
Fournier Beaudry, Laurence / Sorensen, Nikolaj​
Watch List:​
Ladies: Galustyan, Anastasia​
Men: Orzel, Conrad​
Pairs: Cain, Ashley / LeDuc, Timothy​
Dance: Shpilevaya, Anastasia / Smirnov, Grigory​
:gallopin1

but Daddy might throw a fit, and we wouldn't want that. :saint:

Last edited:

SamuraiK

Skate America Day 1 impressions

Pairs SP
Walsh & Mischaud - I get the cause was mostly rookie nerves but that was bad, really bad.
Digerness & Neudecker- Your typical Dalilah pair with extra saccarine and less exciting elements.:blah:
Hocke & Blommaert- Spanish theme was definetly a bad choice (zero passion)and they are starting to look Yu&Zhang level on the daddy and daughter oddness.
The Knierims - Alexa is way too easily disturbed by mistakes, you can hear her "i wanna die" thoughts and everything goes downhill. She should thank her stars for that hubby.
Cain & Le Duc - Now I get why people say he overshadows her. He has more sass than all the us ladies singles field combined now Wagner is gone.
Hase & Seegert - Wow :eek::eek: sooo much improved . I actually saw some speed and interpretation abilities. Well done kids.
Efimova & Korovin - also improved and good choreo but it wont be enough for worlds im afraid with those jumps. But a medal here could be great.
Tarasova & Morozov - when are all their coaches gonna learn they are not a fun team. Let them do russian style by the numbers and they will deservedly win most of the times so why bother with this madness anymore.

Best Dressed - Hase & Seegert
Do-Hard Award - Korovin!!!

Men SP
Overall a very stingy judging panel . Me like
Reynolds - I remember him at SA 2008 as a promising kid dressed with a cool tree-like costume and the most unfortunate hair. 10 years later all that remains is the hair.
Kvitelashvili - I think the faiiled combo should receive zero points. Its a total failure on a required element. Morisi looks he enjoys less and less skating each time.
Bychenko - Now , he clearly still enjoys skating but I wonder if staying another season was a good decission. Gorodnitsky should try for Euros and Worlds.
Nguyen - He seems stuck in the juniorish goody two shoes boy type of program and I dont know why.
Ponsart - doing the same music as Aymoz!! I love that song. Its going to be an interesting battle of french headcases.
Ma - J Balvin's Mi gente on a skating program. I've seen it all now. I adore his confidence but he needs better skills to sell that step sequence.
Zhou - I honestly thought on real time his rotations had improved but I guess he has now a Nagasu reputation and the scrutiny is going to be tough to overcome.
Rizzo - Brilliant!!!!!:encore:Now start training quads non stop to get better PCS ( I know, that's not how it should work in theory but in practice we know the name of the game)
Voronov - Bonus for chosing a rarely used Rachmaninov piece. Bravo. I enjoy a lot the hipster trend of today but it actually feels refreshing to hear some good classic music. That said, he's way past his time and is lucky RUS mens field is not as deep as ladies.
Yee - Oh yes. I clapped so hard. Gotta love a kid from a tropical country who learned to skate in a mall rink landing quads in the elite circuit and in medal position.
Brezina - I know he's poster boy of TTW but he was wuzgifted here.
Chen - amazing program!!!! well his shorts are always great indeed. I pray the long is not a jumpfest

Best Dressed - Rizzo . Always on point
Do- Super SUper Hard Award - Ponsart. Mariah is so freaking lucky to have him ring her Bell everynight .

Dobre

Brezina clearly is Team Trainwreck.

Speaking of which, I hereby nominate this Kiss & Cry between Raf & Brezina for whatever award goes with entertaining K&Cs. (Don't know if you got to see much of it on the stream, but in the arena it was a kick. Went on for ages). I have seen this version of Rafael many times with Ashley, but honestly I was never under the impression that he expected anything more than what he got from Brezina. Today, by golly, he expected more. And he was going to make sure Michal knew it.

S

SmallFairy

Caught up with everything from during the night.
The men, oh, the men...

Belly alert x3, thankfully one of them was Ponsart.

Ma-sort of messy
Ponsart-:smokin:
Yee-wow, loved him. Basic so clean. :mitchell:

Brezina-are you kidding me? I can do a 1F. Stop doing crappy adult level! :p Totally :gallopin1 I vote yes for getting him back. Love his 90-is outfit look. Elvis would kill for his shirt and necklace.
Reynolds-imagine how many hours he used to spend with that straightening iron earlier, and how many tons of hairspray.
Nam-another Canadian grandpa? At least his sweater fits.
Zhou-he borrowed Comfy Balls' top, obligatory for Muse. I liked it. Haven't checked protocols yet. Downgrade galore?
Moris-oh please...Haddaway was the only program that ever worked for him.
Rizzo-love!!! And there was tinkly winkly Volare in there:rofl: he's so tiny and I want the Kappa-jacket!
Chen-loooooove his hair! He looks fab! Loved the careless program too. Raf seemed dead serious, Nathan was just having fun. Like a merge of Dai and Oda.
Silver Fox-well... He at least won the geriatric duel against Bychenko-who is killing me right now. Aaaaargh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information