#TeamTrainwreck 14: "I Don't Care. #StillHere"

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
She's going for a Poodle fake. The other night my female Poodle was stamping her feet at me. That means she wants something. I'd just got into bed. I got up to let her out. My male Poodle was stretched out on the sofa. They are Standard Poodles so he took up the entire sofa. He jumped up to go too, and she immediately jumped up on the sofa and stretched out. She totally faked both of us out. RAD was just doing a Poodle fake two weeks ago. Plus she's got to make TAT eat her words. I believe

J

Jeschke

Only in theory, if Radio withdraws from her 2nd GP too, is her nationals ticket still safe?
(not that i would expect her to show up then)
@Ka3sha

2nd theoretical question: if radio withdraws early from her 2nd gp, can another russian lady get her spot? or can't be another russian named as the spots were maximumed in the original selection?
@kwanfan1818

3rd bizarre question: How are Perkova's chances getting a GP spot?
@alchemy void

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I was really hoping Radionova would show up. :drama: Withdrawing on a Monday doesn’t allow much time for a replacement.

Here are the skaters on the SB list, in order, who would still be eligible for an assignment at SA:

Perkova
Sakhanovich
Ensoo Lim
Mikhailova
Guliakova
Kitty
Hanul Kim
So Hyun An
Kailiani Crane
Matilda Algotsson
Viveca Lindfors

I’m guessing it’s probably too late and too cost-prohibitive to get any of these skaters into Skate America at this point. If cost isn’t an issue, Leonova might probably be most attractive, just because she’s the #1 ranked skater without an assignment, and isn’t likely to threaten for the podium, unlike Sakhanovich or especially Lim. And of course she’s always a crowd favorite. :lol:

But regardless I’ll be refreshing the GP thread all day long. :cheer::gallopin1

SamuraiK

Eunsoo Lim for the has been Radio late minute wd!!!

Seriously, she's training at Raf's camp right now. She's the obvious choice.

And please Radio wd soon from your 2nd GP to avoid this nonsense (same goes for Gabby).

Vagabond

In English: "Everything imaginable is real." Or "Everything you can imagine is real." It's not supposed to make literal sense.

J

Jeschke

Next good news:
Grm vs Weinzierl vs :cat: at Golden Bear.

So of all those other russians out there, Kitty is the first one getting an international Senior-B :rofl:

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
2nd theoretical question: if radio withdraws early from her 2nd gp, can another russian lady get her spot? or can't be another russian named as the spots were maximumed in the original selection?
@kwanfan1818
Original selection not relevant, only the field as of the withdrawal. So, theoretically, yes, another Russian Lady can take her place, if she has the right travel visa in place or is already in the US. Only JPN and USA are maxxed out.

Would love Perkova, but, if USFS does a very last-minute replacement, I'm guessing with someone who trains in NA.

S

SmallFairy

Oh Lil' Rose....:(:(:( Is this end? Or is the ship still sailing/train still rolling?

Such a bummer, but I guess not surprising. Sigh. And will Pogo turn up at her event? This week started with heartbreak, how will it evolve??:gallopin1

SamuraiK

Oh Lil' Rose....:(:(:( Is this end? Or is the ship still sailing/train still rolling?

Such a bummer, but I guess not surprising. Sigh. And will Pogo turn up at her event? This week started with heartbreak, how will it evolve??:gallopin1

It's the week of Skate America aka as the worst skated GP event every season so...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information