Big Brother (US) Season 20!

mysticchic

I will give up on supporting the underdogs if Faysal really thinks it’s necessary to go after Scotty- their one vote with them in the last eviction, and one who has been pretty honest with that side the entire time while everyone else tried to pin him to things he didn’t do.

I read that last night Haleigh and Faysal were planning to make a deal with Tyler to make sure that he doesn’t save Scotty in the event that he goes up. You’ve got to be kidding me.

Angela and Brett should be the obvious nominations. Maybe Haleigh will sober up and use her head to get Faysal either trick Tyler and put him up immediately, or at least make him feel safe and then get him at some point.

If Scotty or Sam goes home on this HOH, the season has written itself.

ETA- what was Brett thinking with that eviction video to Rockstar? He’s been sneaking around so well and really could’ve pulled off saying he was her vote, but he blew that up and now almost surely already has 2 votes against him if he does make the finals.
I'd love to see the final 3 being Brett, Tyler, and Scotty. I think Tyler will win it all. Brett is good for talking. I bet we see Brett and Tyler in TAR in the fall.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I'd love to see the final 3 being Brett, Tyler, and Scotty. I think Tyler will win it all. Brett is good for talking. I bet we see Brett and Tyler in TAR in the fall.

The new season of The Amazing Race is already filmed and done, but it is a complete reality-show pairing season. Former contestants from Big Brother, Survivor, and even some old-school faces from ~15 years ago on The Amazing Race :eek: It could very well be the last season.

Tyler is definitely the chosen one this year but Haleigh still seems to have her eyes set on getting rid of him. From the latest feeds, it seems Faysal wants Scotty vs. Brett for nominations but Haleigh is trying her best to point out three of the L4 (still not figuring Brett to be part of it) are obviously together and they should go after them.

Now I see that they might even try to backdoor Tyler while playing nice to him until that point, but does his cloud app get used by default during the veto ceremony since it's the last time he can use it?

Meh. I'm hoping Scotty wins the POV if he does go up. These people are so clueless.

smurfy

So glad Rockstar is gone. She is the reality player I dislike - she makes in personal and she left her children.
After seeing Tyler's home last night - I did not know about his Dad, and it makes me like him more. He is playing a game and I have not seen him pull a sympathy thing - has he?
Brett - pretty entertaining - but what a dumbass goodby message.
I love that Rockstar messed up at the veto comp. She seems entitled. Did not like her.
She was all over KaCee when she was taken down by the hacker, then was all sympathetic to her when she was put back up. That is just weird and makes me not trust RS.
I hope this is a good week and not the one to set up the inevitable as said above.
Fessy is not he brightest bulb. Listen to Haleigh.
Haleigh is young - and I would love to see her come back in 5-7 years - older and wiser - would be a dangerous player, but everyone would remember the sweet young college girl.

I have said this in other years - the casting - they are looking for next X (someone from the past). not that these people act like the ones, but something about them, mostly physical - reminds me of former players
Haleigh - totally Nicole. But behaving a bit like Jordan.
Scottie - Andy - the guy that won several years ago.
Tyler - the guy from Nicole's first season she had a relationship with.
Rachel - show girl from Vegas - like the original Rachel.
Fessy - a little like Josh from last season.

Catherine M

I really think Fessy is the most clueless person to play this game in a long, long time. And he should just be honest, the only reason he is after Scottie and Brett is they have dared to "touch" Haleigh. Creep.

At this point I really don't have a favorite so Brett going out to join Rockstar at jury house would be hysterical so I guess that's what I'm rooting for.

mysticchic

I hope it's not the last year for TAR. I'm happy RS is gone. I thought Tyler had 2 weeks left. But he is a beast in comps.

Catherine M

Brett won POV last night.

Poor Sam didn't react very well to the house being trashed in the hide the veto as stupid Scottie destroyed her stuff.

So unless Sam's meds wear off and she self evicts, Scottie will be going to jury house as anyone else Fessy puts up will have the votes to stay.

Oh, Fessy is the worst. Has HOH-itis, refused to help clean up (Angela and Haleigh did the most), and creeps me out.

jamesy

delightful
It’s going to be hard to watch tonight’s episode without cringing. FOUTTE/Hive have been the worst alliance and I kind of hope the reunion shows them how dumb they were all season. (But would probably need to be a 4 hour show then.)

tony

Faysal has to be the worst player ever, and that says a lot when you have a season with Sam.

Sam's trying to get Faysal to work with her and he won't give her an answer. Who does he think he's aligned with at this point? And that's a vote his way if he just says yes. Moron.

Scotty is probably going home and then I really don't care if Faysal goes next. Haleigh is the only one that is even trying to play the game and when she's left by herself, maybe she won't be as much of a target and she can finally make a move. She's tried twice, I give her that.

Still secretly hoping that Tyler goes up in a total blindside, but it's not like he's not going home anyways.

Sparks

Sam, Brent, and Scottie hatched a plan (with help from the DR, no doubt) to get Haleigh OTB and evicted.
Knowing this season, it just may happen. :rofl: :watch:

tony

It's so annoying that Scotty is probably going home after watching the broadcast of the HOH comp. It was so obvious as soon as Fessy won that Scotty was legitimately excited for him and ran over right away to celebrate, while JC and Brett kinda crept over to pretend they were happy about it.

And look at JC being a master schemer for L4. He needs to make some kind of move soon, though. I'm annoyed he's part of the influence of why Scotty seems to have went up anyways. :p

I hope Haleigh wins HOH next week and sends Fessy out. She's the ONLY one that gets it.

Edit: Well now I'm reading from the feeds that everything Sam has been saying is getting around to all of the houseguests and Fessy is sharing it with the other side. Since Sam made it so obvious she wants Haleigh up, maybe Fessy will put Sam up instead and then the vote might get interesting.

Last edited:

savchenkoboss

Banned Member
The new season of The Amazing Race is already filmed and done, but it is a complete reality-show pairing season. Former contestants from Big Brother, Survivor, and even some old-school faces from ~15 years ago on The Amazing Race :eek: It could very well be the last season.

Tyler is definitely the chosen one this year but Haleigh still seems to have her eyes set on getting rid of him. From the latest feeds, it seems Faysal wants Scotty vs. Brett for nominations but Haleigh is trying her best to point out three of the L4 (still not figuring Brett to be part of it) are obviously together and they should go after them.

Now I see that they might even try to backdoor Tyler while playing nice to him until that point, but does his cloud app get used by default during the veto ceremony since it's the last time he can use it?

Meh. I'm hoping Scotty wins the POV if he does go up. These people are so clueless.

Scotty was targetting Fessy. That is why Fessy put him up. So Scottie is just as much to blame or more since if he wasnt planning to put Fessy up if he won HOH, Fessy probably wouldnt have put him up.

JC is so stupid as well as the dumb Foutte alliance. He is doing nothing but enabling Tyler and Level 6 who will just dump him when his vote is no longer needed. If he were smart he would flip sides with Sam and take over as the mastermind of the new side and try for a Final 2 with his stupid bff Fessy who would be easy to beat.

Catherine M

People on Previously TV are wondering if Football caused Fessy to have brain trauma--I have no idea but I do know he is consumed with jealousy and that's the only reason why he put up an ally like Scottie.

This is what I want:

Angela/Tyler to win HOH and put up Haleigh/Fessy
Angela/Tyler to win VETO and keep noms the same
Everyone votes out Haleigh
Fessy stews and by the time he gets to jury or god forbid, makes it to the final 3, Haleigh has found her brain and has dumped him for Scottie.

Take that you egotistical creep (as you can tell, I hate Fessy)

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
All you need to know about Fessy is in this update from Jokers:

Haleigh says to Faysal , you never had feelings for me. You just did it because you were bored. Faysal is saying how he didn't notice her because at first she had a messy bun, but then she got in a bathing suit and he got feelings for her.

I never thought I could hate anyone more than Paul, but the level of rage I feel whenever Fessy is on the screen is off the charts.

Scottie must also have had brain trauma because he told Fessy that he has feelings for Haleigh that he doesn't know how to process. Dude, why don't you just write your eviction notice right now.

tony

Kaycee is the replacement and Sam is doing some weird thing proclaiming she’s not going to say a word for 24 hours. I don’t get her at all. One minute she says she doesn’t understand/want to play the game and the next she’s scheming and mad when people don’t take to her suggestions. Maybe that really is her strategy.

Secretly hoping Haleigh goes against Fessy and votes to keep Scotty, and somehow Sam gets frustrated enough that she keeps Scotty and convinces JC to do it too. But I know it’s not going to happen. Sam’s gonna continue her ‘I promised to keep Kaycee safe because I love her’ speeches and JC is going to realize the majority is already there and just play it safe again. He was pushing to get Scotty out anyways, but we’ve seen him do that before and then vote opposite just to cause drama (Kaitlyn).

TanithandBenFan

At first I wanted Scottie to stay when I thought he was going to exact revenge on Fessy and Haleigh for throwing him under the bus, but now that I found out it was all an act I'm more than happy to show him the door. He's mad at the people who told him that Haleigh was all about him going on the block back when Angela was HOH, when it is indeed the truth. He threw his game away over a girl.

savchenkoboss

Banned Member
People on Previously TV are wondering if Football caused Fessy to have brain trauma--I have no idea but I do know he is consumed with jealousy and that's the only reason why he put up an ally like Scottie.

Yes an ally who was planning to put Fessy on the block had he won HOH instead. Dont make me laugh. Scottie is no more an ally to Fessy than anyone else in the house. I guess he was an ally to Hayleigh. It is his own fault he is up since if he werent gunning for Fessy and really had his back, Fessy wouldnt have ever put him up, regardless how he might feel about Scottie personally, or how inept a game player he might be.

And I am no Fessy fan but why would a good looking, athletic, well educated, person with a great family be jealous of an ugly dweeb with no social skills who lives in his mommys basement at age 26. :rofl:

Foutte are all a crap alliance, but Scottie is the worst of the worst with Hwhoreleigh a close 2nd.

savchenkoboss

Banned Member
Kaycee is the replacement and Sam is doing some weird thing proclaiming she’s not going to say a word for 24 hours. I don’t get her at all. One minute she says she doesn’t understand/want to play the game and the next she’s scheming and mad when people don’t take to her suggestions. Maybe that really is her strategy.

Secretly hoping Haleigh goes against Fessy and votes to keep Scotty, and somehow Sam gets frustrated enough that she keeps Scotty and convinces JC to do it too. But I know it’s not going to happen. Sam’s gonna continue her ‘I promised to keep Kaycee safe because I love her’ speeches and JC is going to realize the majority is already there and just play it safe again. He was pushing to get Scotty out anyways, but we’ve seen him do that before and then vote opposite just to cause drama (Kaitlyn).

Sorry to tell you man but your pal J.C (as you said numerous times he is a real life acquantice/friend of yours) is digging his own grave as well, since he has spent the whole game enabling an alliance he isnt even a part of (Level 6) and will be discarded the moment Faleigh's useless asses follow Scottie out the door. Heck they might even target J.C before Fessy or Sam, it wouldnt surprise me.

If he were really the mastermind he claims he is he would make an alliance with Fessy and some others to go after Level 6. He really thinks Tyler will take him to the end, stupid.

tony

Sorry to tell you man but your pal J.C (as you said numerous times he is a real life acquantice/friend of yours) is digging his own grave as well, since he has spent the whole game enabling an alliance he isnt even a part of (Level 6) and will be discarded the moment Faleigh's useless asses follow Scottie out the door. Heck they might even target J.C before Fessy or Sam, it wouldnt surprise me.

If he were really the mastermind he claims he is he would make an alliance with Fessy and some others to go after Level 6. He really thinks Tyler will take him to the end, stupid.

The thing is that L4 will likely not stay together until the final 4. Granted, how the last two weeks have gone it seems like this actually could happen, but I said before and I'm sticking to the idea that the big move needs to be made with 6 people left. I don't see them all being a big friendly group until 4. Tyler and Angela are very obviously closest and becoming even closer, but Brett is really wise (aside from the goodbye messages) and I'm sure JC picks up on it, too.

Speaking of Brett, his move would've really been brilliant if he had thrown Angela and especially Tyler under the bus in his goodbye messages, just as Josh did last season. He's relying on being portrayed as the mastermind but he could shift that over to someone else and get everyone in the jury house talking.

savchenkoboss

Banned Member
The thing is that L4 will likely not stay together until the final 4. Granted, how the last two weeks have gone it seems like this actually could happen, but I said before and I'm sticking to the idea that the big move needs to be made with 6 people left. I don't see them all being a big friendly group until 4. Tyler and Angela are very obviously closest and becoming even closer, but Brett is really wise (aside from the goodbye messages) and I'm sure JC picks up on it, too.

Speaking of Brett, his move would've really been brilliant if he had thrown Angela and especially Tyler under the bus in his goodbye messages, just as Josh did last season. He's relying on being portrayed as the mastermind but he could shift that over to someone else and get everyone in the jury house talking.

J.C is wise to try and get Hayleigh out next then try and make some kind of alliance to go after Tyler/Angela. I dont know if he is better off aligning with Brett or targetting him, Brett is an iffy one, Kaycee seems blindly loyal to Tyler and Angela, Fessy could be used by J.C moving forward, Sam could also be used by J.C moving forward.

TanithandBenFan

Yes an ally who was planning to put Fessy on the block had he won HOH instead. Dont make me laugh. Scottie is no more an ally to Fessy than anyone else in the house. I guess he was an ally to Hayleigh. It is his own fault he is up since if he werent gunning for Fessy and really had his back, Fessy wouldnt have ever put him up, regardless how he might feel about Scottie personally, or how inept a game player he might be.

And I am no Fessy fan but why would a good looking, athletic, well educated, person with a great family be jealous of an ugly dweeb with no social skills who lives in his mommys basement at age 26. :rofl:

Foutte are all a crap alliance, but Scottie is the worst of the worst with Hwhoreleigh a close 2nd.

Scottie wasn't going after Fessy. He was dumb enough to still be on his and Hay's side even after they tried to get him backdoored as "the most legendary move ever." (Their words, not mine) Scottie was going after Brett, JC, and Angela. Fessy was a dumbass to nominate Scottie. He went to college, but in no universe would I call him well-educated. The dude can barely form one complete sentence. I felt like I lost 10,000 brain cells listening to him talk to Scottie last night. He is for sure jealous of Scottie's relationship with Haleigh. He sees how many hours they spend talking and how Haleigh sticks up for him.

savchenkoboss

Banned Member
Scottie wasn't going after Fessy. He was dumb enough to still be on his and Hay's side even after they tried to get him backdoored as "the most legendary move ever." (Their words, not mine) Scottie was going after Brett, JC, and Angela. Fessy was a dumbass to nominate Scottie. He went to college, but in no universe would I call him well-educated. The dude can barely form one complete sentence. I felt like I lost 10,000 brain cells listening to him talk to Scottie last night. He is for sure jealous of Scottie's relationship with Haleigh. He sees how many hours they spend talking and how Haleigh sticks up for him.

First off Hayleigh is still WAY closer to Fessy than to Scottie (which frustrates Scottie immensely and probably why he hates Fessy so much), heck she is probably closer to Brett than to Scottie, so if anyone would be jealous it is Scottie. I watch the live feeds, you probably just watch the episodes so I could see you being clueless to Scottie targetting Fessy as the aired episodes didnt make it entirely clear, but he 100% was. He had been telling everyone in the house Fessy was his target for weeks now, he even told Hayleigh a couple times which is probably why even Hayleigh threw him under the bus a bit. He also thinks he is bffs and super close allies with both Brett and Tyler (ROTFL, dumb ass) so would never have put those up, obviously never puts Hayleigh up, nobody is targetting Sam, so at the very least Fessy is one of his first targets if he wins HOH and atleast the first replacement nominee if his target had won veto. He was definitely no ally to Fessy, dont kid yourself out of blind love for Scottie (who casuals seem to look for some reason that totally escapes me) or just because you hate Fessy.

Fessy was probably dumb to put him up given his limited options, but he wasnt that dumb considering Scottie was a super shitty ally, who was visibly gunning for him, and didnt even pretend to be on his side like Tyler and Angela did (clearly they arent but it is easy to say people believing them are stupid watching on TV but they have fooled nearly everyone all season). J.C or even Sam are still probably less likely to put him up had they won HOH than Scottie would be mind you. Scottie is the real dumb one given that he likely would have put Fessy up even though he has even fewer options in the house left than Fessy does, all because he doesnt like Fessy.

As for their conversation I saw it too and Scottie was the dumb ass. Fessy layed it out to him "Hayleigh and I are close, you and Hayleigh are close, but you and I arent close for some reason." "You and I never talk game". That was Scottie's time to reassure Fessy he was with him, tell Fessy he was with not only Hayleigh but him to the end, that he would never put him on the block or target him, and make some kind of deal, and of course actually you know TALK GAME with him, but dumb ass Scottie just beat around the bush, refused to give Fessy any kind of insurance or straightforward answers, and gave Fessy every reason to put him dumb ass on the block and send him home.

Last edited:

TanithandBenFan

First off Hayleigh is still WAY closer to Fessy than to Scottie (which frustrates Scottie immensely and probably why he hates Fessy so much), heck she is probably closer to Brett than to Scottie, so if anyone would be jealous it is Scottie. I watch the live feeds, you probably just watch the episodes so I could see you being clueless to Scottie targetting Fessy as the aired episodes didnt make it entirely clear, but he 100% was. He had been telling everyone in the house Fessy was his target for weeks now, he even told Hayleigh a couple times which is probably why even Hayleigh threw him under the bus a bit. He also thinks he is bffs and super close allies with both Brett and Tyler (ROTFL, dumb ass) so would never have put those up, obviously never puts Hayleigh up, nobody is targetting Sam, so at the very least Fessy is one of his first targets if he wins HOH and atleast the first replacement nominee if his target had won veto. He was definitely no ally to Fessy, dont kid yourself out of blind love for Scottie (who casuals seem to look for some reason that totally escapes me) or just because you hate Fessy.

Fessy was probably dumb to put him up given his limited options, but he wasnt that dumb considering Scottie was a super shitty ally, who was visibly gunning for him, and didnt even pretend to be on his side like Tyler and Angela did (clearly they arent but it is easy to say people believing them are stupid watching on TV but they have fooled nearly everyone all season). J.C or even Sam are still probably less likely to put him up had they won HOH than Scottie would be mind you. Scottie is the real dumb one given that he likely would have put Fessy up even though he has even fewer options in the house left than Fessy does, all because he doesnt like Fessy.

As for their conversation I saw it too and Scottie was the dumb ass. Fessy layed it out to him "Hayleigh and I are close, you and Hayleigh are close, but you and I arent close for some reason." "You and I never talk game". That was Scottie's time to reassure Fessy he was with him, tell Fessy he was with not only Hayleigh but him to the end, that he would never put him on the block or target him, and make some kind of deal, and of course actually you know TALK GAME with him, but dumb ass Scottie just beat around the bush, refused to give Fessy any kind of insurance or straightforward answers, and gave Fessy every reason to put him dumb ass on the block and send him home.

Are you Fessy's mom? :rofl:

I watch the feeds every night and keep up with the action hourly via the live feed discussion on previously.tv, so I am not a clueless casual viewer. I don't know how you concluded that I have blind love for Scottie when I've said multiple times that he's made some idiotic choices too.

Haleigh is physically closer to Fessy because she makes out with him on a nightly basis, but I have yet to see a meaningful conversation between those two about anything outside the game. And their games talks always spiral into the same argument where they question each other and whether they can trust each other. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. There is zero substance to that relationship.

I don't know what feeds you were watching, but Scottie wasn't coming for Fessy. I read lots of different BB sites, and I have yet to find one person who thought that nominating Scottie was a good move this week. As a L6 fan I'll gladly take it, but I still can't believe the idiot did it.

savchenkoboss

Banned Member
Are you Fessy's mom? :rofl:

I watch the feeds every night and keep up with the action hourly via the live feed discussion on previously.tv, so I am not a clueless casual viewer. I don't know how you concluded that I have blind love for Scottie when I've said multiple times that he's made some idiotic choices too.

Haleigh is physically closer to Fessy because she makes out with him on a nightly basis, but I have yet to see a meaningful conversation between those two about anything outside the game. And their games talks always spiral into the same argument where they question each other and whether they can trust each other. Lather. Rinse. Repeat. There is zero substance to that relationship.

I don't know what feeds you were watching, but Scottie wasn't coming for Fessy. I read lots of different BB sites, and I have yet to find one person who thought that nominating Scottie was a good move this week. As a L6 fan I'll gladly take it, but I still can't believe the idiot did it.

I dont like Fessy. Unless you are blind you will notice I said all of Foutte suck. Scottie is just the worst of the bunch, along with maybe Hayleigh.

Scottie was not only completely loyal to Hayleigh, but he believed he was besties and had super tight alliances with both Tyler and Brett (and you think Fessy is the dumb one, LOL) so they were also untouchable to him. Like I said nobody is targetting Sam. So that leaves Fessy, Angela, K.C, and JC as his only choices, and Tyler wouldnt let him nominate Angela and K.C. And he has been trying to throw Fessy under the bus non stop the last few years. He is the sketchiest player in the game and nobody trusts him, dont forget he nearly went up on Bayleigh's HOH too, and would have if there were less people in the game like now.

I wouldnt say Fessy nominating Scottie was a good move, but he is probably screwed in the game either way at this point (and if he isnt it is some combination of Hayleigh, J.C, and Sam who are going to save him, never in a million years Scottie) and it isnt that bad a move as some are potraying it as, as Scottie never had his back in any capacity and probably would have even nominated him. Nominating Scott and nominating a L6 member are probably the exact same thing for Fessy, people who would always have put him up if they won HOH, only difference is a L6 member puts him up with Hayleigh where he probably stays over Hayleigh where on Scottie's HOH he would go home as he wouldnt be up with Hayleigh anymore.

The only thing that annoys me about Fessy putting Scottie up is he has made such a terrible player some kind of a martyr and heroic tragic fallen figure for a week or so. Truly annoying, and I cant wait until it blows over. Scottie made his own bed by stupidly going after Fessy and showing no loyalty to him, and made his own bed. He deserves no pity.
And he is lucky as hell he didnt win the HOH as he would be the one being raked over the coals for his Fessy nomination if he had rather than the beloved fallen prince who is supposably being screwed over (hahaha). Basically both were going to nominate the other, but if Scottie werent targetting Fessy, the reverse probably never happens.

Last edited:

tony

From reading a summary of the feeds last night- Sam went to JC and asked him how they are supposed to vote this week, and JC said he didn’t know yet. I still think she considers him her number one but they aren’t doing much to show it.

Second, I think Tyler was talking to JC (but I’m not sure because it doesn’t clarify), and he said he needs to make Brett think he’s at the top of the group with L4. He also reassured Kaycee that she’s his #1 but I still think it’s all going to catch up to him because he’s always with Angela and trying to get closer to her. If he really did tell JC, then JC needs to be really careful about the way he blabs it to Brett, if he chooses to.

Catherine M

Since I don't care who wins, I just need Haleigh to go next so Fessy is left stewing about her being in jury with Scottie. Then Brett can go to the little house to really make his stupid head explode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information