Big Brother (US) Season 20!

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Tyler was talking with Angela

That makes much more sense. So in Tyler’s head, his order is Angela, Kaycee, Brett, Sam, JC? Or does he find Brett more expendable and really want to pull Sam to the end?

Tomorrow, even if Haleigh, Sam, and JC all decided to vote Kaycee out (even though Sam promised otherwise but then questioned how she should vote), I can’t see Fessi breaking the tie and keeping Scotty.

While I don’t want the season to be a total knockout by L4, I’d love if JC or Haleigh won HOH and got Fessi out.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
I think Tyler is sincere in his F2 with Kaycee. He knows he can beat her for sure. He told JC he wants Brett out first from their group, and he's probably hoping JC will take the shot, but I don't know if JC will ever win HOH.

I wish Haleigh would be fed up enough with Fessy to give him the boot, but I'm sure she'll target Sam first and foremost.

savchenkoboss

Banned Member
Watching the live feeds Hayleigh is the next one gone for sure if she doesnt pull out a HOH or veto, with Sam as the next target. It seems Tyler is starting to think going after J.C though, he realizes J.C is getting onto the fact he isnt even close to Tyler's #2. Brett is starting to get onto Tyler too, which could either lead to him being targetted or some kind of counter alliance.

I think Tyler would take Angela to F2 over Kaycee. Kaycee may not seem hard to beat but she hasnt made a lot of enemies. Angela has played a better game than Kaycee but she is a bitch, and almost nobody likes her, so I dont think Tyler would be worried about facing her. Add to that he is clearly closer to Angela, I think he takes her over Kaycee for sure if it comes down to it.

savchenkoboss

Banned Member
That makes much more sense. So in Tyler’s head, his order is Angela, Kaycee, Brett, Sam, JC? Or does he find Brett more expendable and really want to pull Sam to the end?

Tomorrow, even if Haleigh, Sam, and JC all decided to vote Kaycee out (even though Sam promised otherwise but then questioned how she should vote), I can’t see Fessi breaking the tie and keeping Scotty.

While I don’t want the season to be a total knockout by L4, I’d love if JC or Haleigh won HOH and got Fessi out.

JC is never voting to keep Scottie over Kaycee. He hates Scottie and was a big part of him going on the block. I think Scottie is going 6-0.

J.C and Hayleigh would be idiots to target Fessy and they never would (not that J.C is winning HOH in a million years anyway probably although he could win a mind comp I guess). Hayleigh has literally nobody left but Fessy, everyone else wants her out. As for J.C as I already noted he is in dire straights soon if he doesnt realize his true position to Tyler, and Fessy is totally on his side, I think he is even more loyal to J.C than to Hayleigh.

Tyler's pecking order I think Angela---------gap-------Kaycee------everyone else/fluent now going forward, although I think he will try and stay loyal to Brett and probably J.C for atleast another vote or two but after that all bets are off. I think Sam is falling though since while she might be easy to beat in a F2 she is becoming to much of a wildcard to keep around.

savchenkoboss

Banned Member
Since I don't care who wins, I just need Haleigh to go next so Fessy is left stewing about her being in jury with Scottie. Then Brett can go to the little house to really make his stupid head explode.

I dont think anyone would be worried about Scottie. Only a really ugly smelly girl would be interested in him that way. If Fessy does really have a jealous streak, Brett is something to worry about that. He is dreamy and sexy and very charming.

tony

So Tyler has plans with everyone a la Andy from five years ago and we know how well that worked out for him. We also know now his endgame is to get Kaycee next to him and JC and Angela in the top 4, so he couldn’t care less about Sam or Brett. He’s also smart to get Haleigh and Fessy thinking he has a F4 with them so he can knock out some people that believe they are really with him without getting any blood on his hands.

Also, there is indeed a battleback. It gives the other side yet ANOTHER really good shot at regrouping but let’s not hold our breath for that one. I’m still kinda hoping Haleigh wins HOH.

TanithandBenFan

I am not happy about the battle back. I hope Bayleigh and Rockstar pull a Zakiya/Davonne and happily choose to continue enjoying the luxury of the jury house. If Bayleigh is preggers as rumored, I think BB will encourage her to throw the competition.

After being screwed with only a 20 minute endurance competition on the feeds last Thursday, you'd think CBS would make it up to us by letting us watch tonight's HOH. Nope. All we're getting is leaked updates via Twitter.

Catherine M

When I saw that there was a problem with the feed, I threw in the towel and just went to bed.

Angela won, and I really can't see her making a big move or anything so I just need Fessy/Haleigh as the noms so he's made to look the fool again.

Haleigh actually had an "aha moment" when she told Fessy that she came across Tyler, KC, Brett and Angela all celebrating that stopped when she walked in. She's about 4 weeks to late on figuring out they are together.

tony

But to Haleigh’s credit, she figured out most of everything else while the rest of the house remained clueless, and for that reason I want her to stay or get evicted and win the battle back.

There’s been someone leaking information all season from DR sessions and info about HOH/veto comps and they’ve been completely right, and apparently Angela has every intention of turning on Tyler later on in the game but she’s afraid that he won’t be evicted even if she tries. I hope she does, though. I actually think whoever is able to successfully get Tyler out/be the clear mastermind behind it is going to get a lot of respect from the jury.

From what I see, the noms will either be Haleigh and Sam or Haleigh and Fessy.

mysticchic

Sounds like Hay might be preggos. I wonder how the battle back will work. Please no RS back. But I'm sure she would go right out the door. I'll bet in 2 weeks we will get double elems.

tony

Sounds like Hay might be preggos. I wonder how the battle back will work. Please no RS back. But I'm sure she would go right out the door. I'll bet in 2 weeks we will get double elems.

Not Hayleigh, but Bayleigh. And if she is, I doubt she would want to come back anyways. Whoever leaves this week probably has an amazing shot of coming right back considering the three they are against.

If Rockstar does come back, it would be amazing for her to relay the message that Brett left her, but I’m not confident that she can get it across as actual fact. But that would be the only plus in her winning the battleback.

TanithandBenFan

This season just keeps on giving with the blindsides! Fool Fessy has no idea that he's going on the block, so I'm counting the minutes until the feeds come back after the nomination ceremony. At least Hayleigh knew she was probably going up as a pawn and she knows she and Fes may be in trouble, but Fes was so adamant that Tyler and Angela were going to work with them. :rofl: It's going to be so beautiful to watch his dumb face try to process this turn of events.

TanithandBenFan

I think JC's jealousy of Tyler and Angela's relationship could be his downfall. He's been irritating Tyler with his cockblocking efforts, and he's annoying Brett too. He tried to whore out Brett the other night, telling him to have a sleepover in Angela's HOH room to drive a wedge between Tyler and Angela. If he doesn't simmer down, Tyler is going to cut him sooner than planned.

It's a beautiful thing that the two girls who Fessy said could never beat him and wouldn't win anything are the reason he is getting evicted (Kaycee won the veto, beating him by one point :respec:).

Catherine M

Agree of all the things for JC to blow up his game over, to see it potentially being his jealousy of Angela is just :eek:

Tyler is def getting annoyed and I can see him rallying the others like Brett and KC to send JC off to jury.

Catherine M

I didn't watch the feeds last night but did see some clips this morning of Sam using her styling skills and being a hairdresser again so now Tyler has straight hair. He actually looks pretty good and the ladies were ooohing and ahhing over it. Angela even told him that he should wear it like that in the real world. So of course he wanted to immediately take a shower.

As for the game, I think everyone is just biding their time to Thursday to see who wins the jury buyback comp.

TanithandBenFan

I didn't watch the feeds last night but did see some clips this morning of Sam using her styling skills and being a hairdresser again so now Tyler has straight hair. He actually looks pretty good and the ladies were ooohing and ahhing over it. Angela even told him that he should wear it like that in the real world. So of course he wanted to immediately take a shower.

As for the game, I think everyone is just biding their time to Thursday to see who wins the jury buyback comp.

Tyler had a towel over his face while Sam was straightening his hair, so he couldn't see until she was finished, and OMG his reaction plus the others' reactions to him were the funniest things I've ever seen on this show. I laughed so hard I cried. Here's the link to the video:

https://twitter.com/mzee26/status/1034296176621838341

tony

Selfishly happy that Faysal came that close to winning the veto but still lost and that Angela really is targeting him this week. If the battle back is any kind of, well, any competition, he’s probably the favorite to win and come back. Bayleigh probably won’t want to, and Rockstar and Scotty aren’t exactly challenge beasts.

I’m still rooting for Haleigh because she gets the majority of what is going on, even if she does still hang out around Faysal. By the time he showed himself to be a complete moron, she couldn’t have just shifted to another side.

I read that today (or maybe last night) Kaycee came out of the diary room and seemed to have a good idea that there will be a battleback during tomorrow’s episode. I don’t know what she said (or what was fed to her), but she seems to have a good idea of a lot of things this year- previously guessing the HOH or Veto comps. Actually, she, Tyler, and Angela are HUGE fans of the show and seemed to have watched all the live feeds in the past and remember exactly when competitions/twists happened.

The microphone/video glitch in the HOH hasn’t been mentioned here but it seems like Sam really didn’t take anything too personally and didn’t hear all that much. But she also may be keeping it all inside and waiting for the right moment to use the information. But, it being Sam, I doubt she would’ve been able to be quiet.

ETA- and WTF does Fessy want? He put them in a big predicament and then gets mad when Haleigh doesn’t want to completely shut herself out from the rest of the house. I seriously hope at the end of the season that someone, while they are still on the air, brings up that he’s been mentioned many times as the worst player ever.

Another ETA- I think Brett definitely understands he’s not part of the Angela/Kaycee/Tyler trio and maybe he really does want to pull Haleigh in. Depending on the above and whether Sam actually is mad at him, he might have her too. It would be a great time to strike if one of the ‘other side’ wasn’t coming right back.

Last edited:

TanithandBenFan

Sam and Brett talked about the intercom fiasco, and they hugged it out. Sounds like Sam only heard him venting about a spat they had over laundry, so it wasn't too damaging. It would have been ridiculous if something game related had been blasted over the intercom. Production is a mess this season.

I think the HOH tomorrow will be a wall-type competition since they were locked down early. The big guys don't usually do well in those so Fessy might be out of luck. Scottie is a good competitor, and I think he could be the one to beat. If he comes back I wish he would target JC because no one else will.

ETA: just saw on Twitter the HOH is the one where they stand on a disc and are spinning and flying. The pregnant girl definitely won't do well in that one lol.

Last edited:

Catherine M

I'd love to see Brett make a big move now on Tyler/Angela/KC but I don't think he'll have JC's support so to do so might end in a epic fail.

Not sure who I want to see come back in the house. I guess Scottie but only if Bay & Rockstar have convinced him over the past few days that Haleigh is not his dream girl.

TanithandBenFan

Catherine M

And last night he thought it was funny to open the bathroom door on Hayleigh and tie it open, leaving her exposed. It's really sad that Production just let's him do these disturbing things with no consequences.

and Sam was the only person to speak up and condemn JC for doing so. Besides production, what's wrong with the others!!?

So congrats JC, you have made my all time hated contestant list. You join some wonderful company

Susan1

And last night he thought it was funny to open the bathroom door on Hayleigh and tie it open, leaving her exposed. It's really sad that Production just let's him do these disturbing things with no consequences.
There's a headline on Yahoo about fans getting fed up with him being creepy or something. I didn't open it.

Maybe he wants to be voted out.

Catherine M

Well Tyler won HOH over Hayleigh late last night/early this morning. She hung on as long as she could but there was no way Tyler was going to let her win so L6 (4) really has won a bunch of comps recently: Angela and Tyler winning back to back HOHs, Kaycee beating Fessy by 1 point for the last POV and Brett winning POV over Scottie during Fessy's HOH.

There was another production leak on the feeds and you could hear Tyler say to producer in the diary room that most likely his targets are Hayleigh and Scottie. Poor Scottie, thinks he's getting back with Tyler only to go right back on the block. Guess he really is clueless.

What will be interesting to see is what Tyler will do if either Hayleigh or Scottie win POV as He'll have to find a willing pawn to go up.

Oh, JC said on the feeds that he has been told by production to stop sleeping in the same bed as Tyler and not to touch him anymore. He was mad and really doesn't think he did anything wrong. Whatever JC

tony

I read the articles and I'm disappointed in JC. I get that he thinks he's joking around, but he's had a warning before. It's unfortunate, too, because I think at this point he might be playing an even better game than Tyler. The lightbulb that went off on his face when Tyler said "No!" to breaking up Angela and Kaycee was obvious, and he rightly went to Brett figuring that the other three were closer to each other than to him.

But, none of this is going to really matter when Angela, Tyler, and Kaycee keep winning competitions. I am sure Scottie and Haleigh will go up, and if one of them gets taken off the block, I bet Tyler will convince Sam he has to put her up because she's the only one who will not get any votes, or something along those lines. And she might even end up going home from it.

It's interesting that the jury is all especially bitter towards Tyler and Angela. That's already three votes of the nine, and I'm sure Faysal is going to feel the same way. Maybe Tyler should re-think his strategy and pull Angela to the Finals, because at this point, it looks like it's going to be extremely tough for him to win versus Kaycee or anyone else. He had a chance to redeem himself with Scotty, but that's not going to work when he puts him back up.

TanithandBenFan

I'm questioning my life decision of staying up until 2am to watch the HOH competition. :yawn::yawn: I was torn at the end when it was between Tyler and Hayleigh. Tyler is always my priority, but I really wanted to see the sh!tshow if Hayleigh won and nominated Sam and possibly JC. Soooo happy Fes didn't win the Battle Back (another competition he should've won with his long reach). His personal digs at Angela in his eviction speech were rude and unnecessary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information