Watch List:
Ladies: Kuchvalska, Angelina
Men: Hendrickx, Jorik ADDED
Pairs: Cain, Ashley / LeDuc, Timothy ADDED
Dance: Hurtado, Sara / Khaliavin, Kirill

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

Holy crap - we have more men than chicks.
How deep have we sunken? :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Ka3sha

I just love the fact that Sima and Dornbush have * symbols near their names but Stavitskaya and Guryanov do not :rofl:

Ka3sha

The title itself is perfect :encore:
but I fear that by choosing this title for our precious thread we may have jinxed the whole competition in Pyeongchang :gallopin1

Bellanca

I hear the thunderous hooves (or 'hoofs' for the dictionary purist inclined eggheads :p) already! :gallopin1 :gallopin1 :gallopin1

"Let the games begin!" :gallopin1 :kickass: :encore: :40beers:

Last edited:

SamuraiK

Why is Jorik appearing ?? He's a diva and has over the top programs sure but he's been progressively improving each season and succeeds way more than he splats. Hardly heartrbreaking.

J

Jeschke

Why is Jorik appearing ?? He's a diva and has over the top programs sure but he's been progressively improving each season and succeeds way more than he splats. Hardly heartrbreaking.
Yeah, that's why it is only shortlist. As we had no men there, I think following Jorik is okay. For membership he has to do way more than wisdom-teeth-removal-memorial-programs and speedo shots :p

J

Jeschke

Kitty is entered for her 1st senior event in Nice.
Watch out Kuchvalska, Galustyan and Kitty in hunt for your watchlist-spot! :watch:

And we will get Schott vs. Weinzierl :watch:
I am surprised Schott is entered one week before GP; but some test run might be wise!

S

SmallFairy

I'm fine with Jorik watchlist. He's not totally heartbreak for me yet, but I really have a soft spot for him and lil' sis and totally cheer for them. His SP at Nebelhorn was right up there with Robert Grzegorczyk's tango when it comes to drama!

love_skate2011

Banned Member
No juniors allowed but what about Konstantinova ???
I'm sure in the future Kitty, Gubanova maybe Nugumanova will be members.

J

Jeschke

No juniors allowed but what about Konstantinova ???
Stasia was alreay on watchlist until we limited it to 1 spot. As Kuchvalska was on it longer, she remained, Stasia got removed.
Kuchvalska seems pretty :blah: to me, so I totally see her get removed by October 24th (1st day possible :p)

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Kuchvalska's a heartbreaker for me, FWIW. I was all set to uber her when she first came on the scene, before she completely fell apart. :fragile:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
We haven't seen Kuch yet this season, maybe she got a artistry and glam makeover, like Queen U. :p :glamor:

By the way, this post from Dasa Grm on instagram gives me all the feels. Seriously I almost got choked up reading it and that never happens. :) It's a good reminder as to how much a lot these skaters have to sacrifice and work for on a daily basis. :respec: I'm not sure, at first I thought she was retiring, but after re-reading it I think she's going to compete a bit more?

Seriously I think this post is worthy of considering for re-instatement for the team! Slay Dasa, thanks for the amazing programs this season! :cheer:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
So Sakhanovich has now Avstriskaya's status in the eyes of the Russian Fed. Only assigned to Senior C events. :(
Plushenko needs a skater to win a big event so his status as a coach will be applied to his skaters. :lol: Right now, he has no status and neither do his skaters. :(

S

SmallFairy

But we get to see Sima, so I don't care how it's done. I approve of her winning the thing!

And we will get Weinzierl's stormy voiceover once more already.

Grazheva vs Sakhanovich vs Sergeeva - sounds like some gymnastics national team around '92 ;)

Vagabond

I am back from my vacation. :summer:

As we start to get as serious as we ever are here, which isn't saying very much, I offer a timely reminder of how we operate. :COP:

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible
3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2)
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day
5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread
6) New membership is granted only to current skaters
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition)
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore.

Qualities:
1) Being a student of Volchkova/Rukavicin
2) Big boobs/nice ass
3) Boobs/belly/nipples showing
4) Mule kick
5) Being Uzbek/Russian
6) last name called Schott
7) Bizarre off ice incidents
8) Coach
9) Costume (-Malfunction)
10) Splats
11) Bizarre Choreo
12) Hair

:gallopin1

Ka3sha

Elena kicked out of Kustarova's group :rofl:
Seriously, HoF is just waiting for her with open arms!
HoF is waiting but I don't thank that she is worth it (can't believe that I, a HUGE I/K fan, say it). She isn't even trying... She asked Kustarova for a time out and didn't train for a week..
Come on, work hard and train like a crazy if you want to achieve something. You could have become OGM and you just gave up for the third time...:wall:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information