German Skating News - Part 3

J

Jeschke

any news about Bocks coaching situation? Girl is heading to Euros, hope there is finally a coach around all the time and not only partly.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
at least remark was not coming from volosozhar :p
Indeed, and they have the same problem. Max throws her so high, controlling the landing is difficult. S/M are going to be a very different team than S/S. Stronger, bigger elements which always means more risk. I really need to not want her to win. I fear my ubering her will have consequences and @jamesy will blame me forever. :drama:

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Report about Savchenko/Massot
http://www.ardmediathek.de/tv/Sport...en/Video?documentId=32398852&bcastId=10160094

Q: Olympic Gold still possible?
Aliona: Everything is possible! :respec:

A:: I can skate in shows when I am old :rofl:

A: In Tallinn I first searched for Ingo and Robin, then I realized 'new team' :rofl:

A: Why should we give someone something (the national title) what belongs to us :glamor:
(@rfisher likes this part for sure. poor mari:drama:)

love the short image, where robin stands above in the audience and watches :D

Bruno: Aliona is so tiny and light, everyone can throw her around like that :p

B: ....bullshit....
wonderful, german fed will be enthusiastic about eloquent interviews :D

Daniel Weiss, ex-skater, calling Mari/Ruben not serious rivals is a, as bruno would call it, bullshit formulation, sorry :drama:

Szolkowy: It's kinda strange, audience has to get used to this pair, the same for me. It's strange Aliona is on ice and I am not.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

btw.: Herceg not listed for junior nationals either?
What the hell is going on here? Still injured? Done?

Some news?

J

Jeschke

So neither Dastich nor Bock at junior nationals (not to speak of Schott :drama:)
Wonder who will be sent to junior worlds.

SCHOTT SCHOTT SCHOTT :p

J

Jeschke

Dastich is there. There is a junior a.k. on the results page
did not see it, thanks. so she is there, but is not competing in the actual junior national competition? do not get it. is she not allowed as she entered seniors nationals too? her score is worse than hocke.
i am still for bock or schott for junior worlds if german fed somehow wants to get 2 spots again.

sandra_persch

Something tells me bock will get junior Worlds if she doesnt get Worlds and the ladies in Berlín are fighting for the ticket to junior olympics

sandra_persch

did not see it, thanks. so she is there, but is not competing in the actual junior national competition? do not get it. is she not allowed as she entered seniors nationals too? her score is worse than hocke.
i am still for bock or schott for junior worlds if german fed somehow wants to get 2 spots again.
You cant do both senior and junior nats. Once you do senior there is no going back

figureskatingforlife

Muller/Dieck missed the SDWorld Tech Point by 0.8 Points. L/P missed it also twice very close. Would be horrible if Germany is not able to send a IceDance team. I do have a feeling that the Europeans are going to be very important. I think the better German team will get the score in a competition after the Europeans.
It was clearly L/P the whole season. Let's hope they skate a good routine at Europeans.

J

Jeschke

Muller/Dieck missed the SDWorld Tech Point by 0.8 Points. L/P missed it also twice very close. Would be horrible if Germany is not able to send a IceDance team. I do have a feeling that the Europeans are going to be very important. I think the better German team will get the score in a competition after the Europeans.
It was clearly L/P the whole season. Let's hope they skate a good routine at Europeans.

Müller/Dieck missed it now the second or third time again that close too.
Urban/Lerche have all minimums, so this would still be an option, if Lerche is fit again and none of the Euros teams get the tes.

text_skate

According to German sport's new agenciy sid Jennifer Urban and Sevan Lerche (Dance team) split. Here's a link to a newspaper reporting.

Lerche had a foot injury. Apparently he recovered, but didn't resume training.

I actually liked them. I think they had potential.

Last edited:

Xela M

I don't believe it will happen, but what a massive statement of intent it would be if S&M knocked one of the Russian teams off the Euros podium with the rubbish programs S&M have. I expect competition nerves though and I doubt they'll medal.

kirkbiggestfan

I did not think she was going to do 3S, and it looks like Aliona has been working hard on jumps in the past two years. I am sure Bruno can land it too.
On paper, a lot of pairs could do 3T-3T. James-Cipres, Stolbova-Klimov, Duhamel-Radford, Volosozhar-Trankov,...it may become the new norm by 2018.

J

Jeschke

Aliona posted videos on Instagram of herself landing a 3T+3T! :respec: Wonder if they are adding this by Euros?
I love the 2nd clip even more. 3t3t3t<< splat. Love the balls she had going into the 3rd jump. As @kirkbiggestfan mentioned, it seems Aliona really improved her content here.
They have nothing to lose at Euros. I would not be surprised if they will go for it in Bratislava. If they might be in medal position after SP I doubt they will go all-in.

If not she would have the same content as da Mari, of course she upgraded for @rfisher :D

I have a medal feeling...I have...

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

According to German sport's new agenciy sid Jennifer Urban and Sevan Lerche (Dance team) split. Here's a link to a newspaper reporting.

Lerche had a foot injury. Apparently he recovered, but didn't resume training.

I actually liked them. I think they had potential.

No surprising news, their FB page was not updated a while.
A shame. Good outing last season after her switch, somehow they did not progress this year.

Who can blame him, seeing that Fed is totally rooting for L/P? Maybe he is just very realistic, knowing Nelli could be back either.

Nontheless, they are the only German team with worlds minimums right now. But seems like this was not enough to keep him going.

Losing male eye-candy :D :(

Wonder what will happen with Urban now?

sandra_persch

No surprising news, their FB page was not updated a while.
A shame. Good outing last season after her switch, somehow they did not progress this year.

Who can blame him, seeing that Fed is totally rooting for L/P? Maybe he is just very realistic, knowing Nelli could be back either.

Nontheless, they are the only German team with worlds minimums right now. But seems like this was not enough to keep him going.

Losing male eye-candy :D :(

Wonder what will happen with Urban now?

Its not the first time he decided to quit and leave his partner in limbo. Very much the same happened back in the day when Hauser / Lerche split / quit at least if what was put on their clubs homepage was / it true.

Go to the post dated 20.11.2013
http://tsc-eissport.jimdo.com/sportler-news/

figureskatingforlife

Will miss seing Urban on the ice. She was so expressive and I really liked her skating skills. His skills were weak but he was one of a few guys who was expressive and nice to look at.

I don't think Nelli will ever come back... Never heard her having tryouts except with Caruso and Novak.

J

Jeschke

Aliona posted videos on Instagram of herself landing a 3T+3T! :respec: Wonder if they are adding this by Euros?
It's getting better: German Fed posted the clip on its FB page: 'Can we expect some surprises?'

Aliona did some comment: 'Maybe I should start singles'

Hell yeah Weinzierl (@alchemy void )! Watch out! I have no doubts that Aliona will go all-in the when it's needed! :D
(rooting for 'Mrs. Feeling good' will start as she enters the ice in Bratislava for the short program, not any second before :p)

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
It's getting better: German Fed posted the clip on its FB page: 'Can we expect some surprises?'

Aliona did some comment: 'Maybe I should start singles'

Hell yeah Weinzierl (@alchemy void )! Watch out! I have no doubts that Aliona will go all-in the when it's needed! :D
(rooting for 'Mrs. Feeling good' will start as she enters the ice in Bratislava for the short program, not any second before :p)

:eek: Aliona's 3t-3t is GORGEOUS.

I want her to medal at Euros. Ideally podium: 1. Stolbova, 2. Aliona, 3. Kavaguti. :p

Hopefully this provides motviation for "Mrs. Feeling Good". :rofl:

J

Jeschke

Still no word on the junior worlds team?

Hocke is going to Youth Olympics.
#teamschott :gallopin1

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information