jlai

Question everything
I can sell them separately. Just pm me
US nationals - I have a pairs short ticket on Thurs and a pairs free/free dance AM session on Saturday to sell. Loge 21, row 2 seat 4 (VIP ticket).
$100 for both or negotiable

OTOH, I'm looking for 2 tickets for ladies final and 2 or 3 pairs/dance PM FINAL tickets.

clairecloutier

For Nationals, I have tickets available for all 5 days of events at the BCEC. Included are all Juvenile, Intermediate & Novice programs and Juniors short programs. Send me a PM if you're interested. Face value of the tickets is about $240, but I would sell them for $100, or best offer.

Sylvia

TBD
I'm helping out a friend who has to cancel last-minute her trip to Boston Nationals - 2 All Event ticket packages, Center Loge 21, Row 11, Seats 3 & 4. She paid $695 apiece (no Ticketmaster charges, does not include Gala Exhibition). Send me a PM, if interested (ETA: price negotiation possible).

TD Garden seating chart: http://www.boston2014.com/wp-content/uploads/2014seating.png

Last edited:

redgoose

"regretfully, i am selling my tickets to us nats in boston, section 21, row 11. they were $700. pm me if you are interested" -my little pony are these still available? Is it two for $700 for all event? Not sure what is for sale here and haven't seen any followup

monikawi

Hello, I buy 2 tickets for EUROS (Budapest) : category GOLD, ALL EVENT (all competitions and training outside the exhibition).Sector 106, row 9, seats 13 and 14. Purchased through ticketpro.hu (There you can check the registration location of the seats).
Original price: 59.500 HUF for pcs.
Buy both for 290 Euro.

Please contact me to PM

redgoose

redgoose, what are you looking for exactly?
I am looking for two good seats to Ladies Finals- Session 15 at 6:45pm. Open to whatever suggestions anyone might have. I would like my daughter and I to sit in the lower loge if possible. I already paid a high price to get tickets to see the pairs in the afternoon.

redgoose

redgoose, what are you looking for exactly?
I am going to Nationals with my daughter for the weekend 1/10-1/12. I paid a premium price so we could get good seats to the Pairs and are still looking for Ladies Free Session 15. Not sure if we'll arrive in time for Men' short..

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

jlai

Question everything
US nationals - I have a pairs short ticket on Thurs and a pairs free/free dance AM session on Saturday to sell. Loge 21, row 2 seat 4 (VIP ticket).
$100 for both or negotiable

OTOH, I'm looking for 2 tickets for ladies final and 2 or 3 pairs/dance PM FINAL tickets.

Pairs short ticket sold. I still have the pairs free/free dance AM session, VIP ticket (selling for $65).

I'm looking for 2 tickets for ladies final and 2 or 3 pairs/dance PM FINAL tickets. Esp 2 tickets for ladies final

Last edited:

finallyaxel

I am selling two all-event VIP tickets to US Nationals next week. I'd like to sell them as a package, but would be willing to discuss selling sessions separately. They are excellent seats - Loge 13, Row 3, seat 7 and 8. Price $900 each. I will be posting them on StubHub, so if interested please email me ASAP at [email protected].

whoa

I'm looking for a ticket to the ladies short program - just one ticket. Please feel free to message me if you're selling. Thanks.

skatingjerry

I'm looking for a ticket to the ladies short program - just one ticket. Please feel free to message me if you're selling. Thanks.

Hi -

I have a ticket available. I purchased 1 all-event ticket, but believe it or not, I am not that interested in the ladies! Just ice dance!!!

redgoose

I am going to Nationals with my daughter for the weekend 1/10-1/12. I paid a premium price so we could get good seats to the Pairs and are still looking for Ladies Free Session 15. Not sure if we'll arrive in time for Men' short..

Thanks to all. We were able to get the ladies free. Now looking for men's short....
Happy New Year!

Dee2e

Front Row, 1 Ticket for sale.

Still have

All Novice, Junior, Juvenile and Intermediate tickets
Champion shorts
Champion Pairs and Dance AM and PM

Email me for details, [email protected] or text/call 407.421.7915

Birdseye

If anyone is interested Im selling a ladies short program ticket in the balcony for $40, it's what I paid on ticket master.

Last edited:

literaryfreak

I'm selling 1 US Nationals Ladies Short Program ticket. Section 21, Row 13.
Original price $65.50 but selling for less.

PM if interested.

finallyaxel

I'm looking to sell my remaining pairs of tickets in multi-event combo packages, as listed below:

Thursday multi-event combo package:

Junior Men, Junior Free, Championship Pairs Short, includes priority dining pass
Price: $75 each; $150 for the pair

Friday and Saturday multi-event combo package:

VIP Access on Friday from 6am to 7pm - See Official Pairs Practice, Official Ladies Practice, Junior Ladies Competition, Junior Pairs Competition, and Championship Short Dance
VIP Access on Saturday from 8am to 2pm - See Official Mens Practice, Championship Pairs Free Skate (Group 1), Championship Free Dance (Group 1 and 2)
Combo package includes Passes to Official Practice Ice at TD throughout Nationals and two vouchers for lanyard, pouch, and commemorative tickets
Price: $175 each; $350 for the pair

Sunday single event:

Championship Men's Free Skate

Email me at [email protected].

P.S. I would be willing to discount significantly to buyer willing to take all the remaining tickets as one purchase.

Mercury

2014 Sochi Olympics - Selling - Category A

Men's SP Feb 13, Discounted at $570(Original cost was $810)
SD Feb 16, Discounted at $570(Original cost was $810)
FD Feb 17, Discounted at $650 (Original cost was $890)

I will be in Sochi, too.

Tickets will be delivered to my home by the end of January at the latest.
I purchase all the ticket through the authorized ticket reseller in Japan.

Please contact me if you are interested.
Thanks.

lauren329

Selling 1 Balcony ticket for the Ladies SP. Sec 303, Row 1. It was $45 on TM but I'll sell for $30.

Also looking to buy 1 or 2 tickets for the Short Dance for around $50-$60.

MountainTime

Need a room at the Westin? I have someone who is looking for a roommate the 7th and 8th. Two queen beds and rate including taxes per individual would be approximately $91.50 a night. Great way to see all the activity up close. Email:[email protected]

Last edited:

finallyaxel

I'm amending my earlier post, as I've sold some of the tickets I was able to reduce the prices.

I have the following left:

Thursday multi-event combo package:

Junior Men, Junior Dance Free, and Championship Pairs SP, includes priority dining pass
Price: $75 each; $150 for the pair

Friday and Saturday multi-event combo package:

VIP Access on Friday from 6am to 7pm - See Official Pairs Practice, Official Ladies Practice, Junior Ladies Competition, Junior Pairs Competition, and Championship Short Dance; this package includes two passes to all official practices
Price: $90 each; $180 for the pair

Sunday single event:

Championship Men's Free Skate

Email me at [email protected].

P.S. I would be willing to discount significantly to buyer willing to take all the remaining tickets as one purchase.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information