whoa

I've sold my Dance FD & Men's LP tickets.
Still have one Ice Dance SD ticket (Section 303, Row F). PM me if interested!

jtpc

Updating post #85

Worlds 2013

My 3 pairs short tickets have been sold, so I just have my 5 tickets to the short dance left to sell.

Short dance seats: Section 109, Row S. Cost of each ticket was $149 ($138 + $11 in fees).

I'll break the tickets up into single seats/pairs, etc. if someone doesn't want all 5 short dance seats.

Send me a PM if interested! :)

awbaset

Still looking for a single ticket for 2013 Worlds Free Dance ticket, but will consider two as well. PM me your price...thanks in advance!

Wanted: 2013 World Figure Skating Ice Dance Free Dance (Single Ticket). PM me...thanks!

RunnersHigh

Looking for one Ice Dance FD ticket for World 2013.
Please PM me if you'll be there in person and can hand it over to me.

I don't mind whatever area and whatever seat I can enter the arena.

Thank you in advance.

gordeeva

I'm selling 2 EX tickets in the lower bowl at $180 that they are NOT side by side (sec. 117&114) and it's possible to buy one or both of them.
If interested, please PM me.

Last edited:

lamarenee

I am looking for two lower bowl tickets for men's free, free dance, and ladies free. If there is a miracle and anyone has these for sale, please PM me. Thank you!

starryxskies

Still looking for Men's Free ticket!! Either upper or lower bowl will be fine. Please PM me with your section and row! Thanks!!

luckiest1

I have been asked to post a couple of single Worlds tickets for a local friend. The seat is section 107, row E, seat 6. She is asking $100 each for pairs short and women's short and is asking best offer for the Monday/Tuesday practice passes. She will be attending all other sessions, but can't get off work for these. Please PM me if you are interested and I can meet you Monday morning with the tickets.

luckiest1

I have been asked to post a couple of single Worlds tickets for a local friend. The seat is section 107, row E, seat 6. She is asking $100 each for pairs short and women's short and is asking best offer for the Monday/Tuesday practice passes. She will be attending all other sessions, but can't get off work for these. Please PM me if you are interested and I can meet you Monday morning with the tickets.
The pairs ticket is now sold. Still have ladies short and practice passes for sale.

abr

I have 2 on ice tix for SOI in Portland, ME this Sunday. Is anyone interested?

I think they were $120 per ticket.

gordeeva

2013 Worlds EX

These are still available at $100 per tix.
The transaction will be done at Budweiser Gardens in person.
Please PM me.

I'm selling 2 EX tickets in the lower bowl at $180 that they are NOT side by side (sec. 117&114) and it's possible to buy one or both of them.
If interested, please PM me.

chaanfaan

I have some events for sale for the World Figure Skating Championships next week
section 110 row c
pairs short - 90
mens short - 125
ladies short - 90
pairs free - 125
exhibitions - 100
All transactions done in person at Budweiser Gardens
pm me if you are interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information