The Good News Thread

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I live in Glendale, AZ. Our local tv has been covering this fairly regularly. No details are available yet - what she was doing for four years, how she got to Montana, etc. It seems the investigation is on going. May be that's why mother and daughter have not met in person yet. It does sound like she was a 14 year old teenager who was upset and ran away. At age 18 she probably realized that she had done something wrong so she went to the authorities in MT. This is just speculation on my part.

The good news is that her family knows where she is, and she is safe.

This has given hope to other parents whose children went missing. I hope they find their children too.

ETA- this is the latest I could find. No further information. Police are still investigating.

Last edited:

once_upon

Better off than 2020

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Here is their link if you want to donate. They have listed items, also they have Target registry and Amazon registry. I am going to look through my stuff to see if I can send some items.They have listed the address to mail items to.

vgerdes

Arrest made in one of the US’s most famous cold cases.

This is nearly unbelievable. A 25-year-old cold case appears to be solved. I know this one never really went out of the public consciousness, but still. Wow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information