The Dance Hall 6: We're All Off Our Rockers 2018-2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peepsquick

Thanks for the explanation but what is a "difficult" position. I cannot define difficult, but watching number 2) ( the entry) it's clearly not as difficult "looking" as something like Davis/White entry into the curve lift in the Scherezade FD.

Also it seems like change of position isn't considered as a feature (was it ever) ..

And the twizzles follow the exit, they aren't upon exit. This is considered to add difficulty to the lift itself?

There are on/upon the exit for me ...

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
Thanks for the explanation but what is a "difficult" position.
The ISU defines a "Difficult Position" for the lifting partner as:

Difficult Position for lifting partner (Groups of examples):
a) one foot;​
b) Spread Eagle or Ina Bauer on any edge/tracing;​
c) any difficult variation of knee bending position, such as Shoot the Duck (thigh at least parallel to the ice) or Crouch with two knees bent (thighs at least parallel to the ice) or with one knee bent (thigh at least parallel to the ice) and one leg extended to side or Lunge (thigh at least parallel to the ice);​
d) One Hand/Arm Lift: with no contact other than the lifting partner’s hand/arm and the lifted partner.​

Cizeron hits b, "Crouch with two knees bent (thighs at least parallel to the ice).

...watching number 2) ( the entry) it's clearly not as difficult "looking" as something like Davis/White entry into the curve lift in the Scherezade FD.
Here's how the ISU defines "Entry Features" for lifts:

Entry Feature (Groups of examples):
1) unexpected entry without any evident preparation;​
2) continuous combination of intricate steps OR a continuous combination of intricate movements, OR a continuous combination of both intricate step(s) and intricate movement(s) immediately before Lift (2 or more intricate steps and/or movements or combination of both per partner to receive this feature);​
3) significant transitional movement performed by the lifted partner to reach and establish the desired pose (not to be considered when the lifted partner subsequently performs a Change of Pose moving continuously through different poses throughout the whole duration of the Short Lift concerned);​
4) entry from a Difficult Position for the lifting partner a) one foot; b) Spread Eagle or Ina Bauer on any edge/tracing; c) any difficult variation of knee bending position, such as Shoot the Duck (thigh at least parallel to the ice) or Crouch with two knees bent (thighs at least parallel to the ice) or with one knee bent (thigh at least parallel to the ice) and one leg extended to side or Lunge (thigh at least parallel to the ice);​

P&C's entry feature is #3, "significant transitional movement performed by the lifted partner to reach and establish the desired pose." Of course, difficulty of features can be compared relatively to other teams, but the features aren't dependent on how difficult another team's features are.

Also it seems like change of position isn't considered as a feature (was it ever) ..
A "Change of Pose" is considered a feature for the lifted partner.

And the twizzles follow the exit, they aren't upon exit. This is considered to add difficulty to the lift itself?
Here's what the ISU says counts as an "Exit Feature":

Exit Feature (Groups of examples):
1) continuous combination of intricate steps OR a continuous combination of intricate movements, OR a continuous combination of both intricate step(s) and intricate movement(s) immediately after Lift (2 or more intricate steps and/or movements or combination of both per partner to receive this feature);​
2) significant transitional movement performed by the lifted partner before touching the ice (not to be considered when the lifted partner has performed a Change of Pose moving continuously through different poses throughout the whole duration of the Short Lift concerned);​
3) difficult exit position for lifting partner, different than one used during the lift a) one foot; b) Spread Eagle or Ina Bauer on any edge/tracing; c) any difficult variation of knee bending position, such as Shoot the Duck (thigh at least parallel to the ice) or Crouch with two knees bent (thighs at least parallel to the ice) or with one knee bent (thigh at least parallel to the ice) and one leg extended to side or Lunge (thigh at least parallel to the ice);​

Exit features can occur after the lift has completed (I believe this was new starting in the 2016-2017 season.) P&C's lift hits #1. Their exit is actually ina bauers, followed immediately by twizzles.

muffinplus

The ISU defines a "Difficult Position" for the lifting partner as:

Difficult Position for lifting partner (Groups of examples):
a) one foot;​
b) Spread Eagle or Ina Bauer on any edge/tracing;​
c) any difficult variation of knee bending position, such as Shoot the Duck (thigh at least parallel to the ice) or Crouch with two knees bent (thighs at least parallel to the ice) or with one knee bent (thigh at least parallel to the ice) and one leg extended to side or Lunge (thigh at least parallel to the ice);​
d) One Hand/Arm Lift: with no contact other than the lifting partner’s hand/arm and the lifted partner.​

Cizeron hits b, "Crouch with two knees bent (thighs at least parallel to the ice).

Here's how the ISU defines "Entry Features" for lifts:

Entry Feature (Groups of examples):
1) unexpected entry without any evident preparation;​
2) continuous combination of intricate steps OR a continuous combination of intricate movements, OR a continuous combination of both intricate step(s) and intricate movement(s) immediately before Lift (2 or more intricate steps and/or movements or combination of both per partner to receive this feature);​
3) significant transitional movement performed by the lifted partner to reach and establish the desired pose (not to be considered when the lifted partner subsequently performs a Change of Pose moving continuously through different poses throughout the whole duration of the Short Lift concerned);​
4) entry from a Difficult Position for the lifting partner a) one foot; b) Spread Eagle or Ina Bauer on any edge/tracing; c) any difficult variation of knee bending position, such as Shoot the Duck (thigh at least parallel to the ice) or Crouch with two knees bent (thighs at least parallel to the ice) or with one knee bent (thigh at least parallel to the ice) and one leg extended to side or Lunge (thigh at least parallel to the ice);​

P&C's entry feature is #3, "significant transitional movement performed by the lifted partner to reach and establish the desired pose." Of course, difficulty of features can be compared relatively to other teams, but the features aren't dependent on how difficult another team's features are.

A "Change of Pose" is considered a feature for the lifted partner.

Here's what the ISU says counts as an "Exit Feature":

Exit Feature (Groups of examples):
1) continuous combination of intricate steps OR a continuous combination of intricate movements, OR a continuous combination of both intricate step(s) and intricate movement(s) immediately after Lift (2 or more intricate steps and/or movements or combination of both per partner to receive this feature);​
2) significant transitional movement performed by the lifted partner before touching the ice (not to be considered when the lifted partner has performed a Change of Pose moving continuously through different poses throughout the whole duration of the Short Lift concerned);​
3) difficult exit position for lifting partner, different than one used during the lift a) one foot; b) Spread Eagle or Ina Bauer on any edge/tracing; c) any difficult variation of knee bending position, such as Shoot the Duck (thigh at least parallel to the ice) or Crouch with two knees bent (thighs at least parallel to the ice) or with one knee bent (thigh at least parallel to the ice) and one leg extended to side or Lunge (thigh at least parallel to the ice);​

Exit features can occur after the lift has completed (I believe this was new starting in the 2016-2017 season.) P&C's lift hits #1. Their exit is actually ina bauers, followed immediately by twizzles.

I think my problem is with how these definitions define what's difficult (crouch with two knees?) and how they assess things like "significant transitional movement"... clearly not all teams are doing things that are the same level of difficulty (even if they are considered "difficult" under these definitions). Anyways, that lift to me is overdone and doesn't seem to be difficult in comparison to other level 4 lifts.. So that's all I have to say on this...

deegee

I think my problem is with how these definitions define what's difficult (crouch with two knees?) and how they assess things like "significant transitional movement"... clearly not all teams are doing things that are the same level of difficulty (even if they are considered "difficult" under these definitions). Anyways, that lift to me is overdone and doesn't seem to be difficult in comparison to other level 4 lifts.. So that's all I have to say on this...

you understand that this feature is for the 'lifting partner' ie cizeron, not 'lifted partner' ie papadakis. 'cause i'm not sure how cizeron's sustained crouching position on an edge while balancing his patner's full weight can be considered 'not difficult'.

Icetigger

One thing to remember is this line from the rules on lifts-

"The definition of “intricate” when referring to technical elements does not necessarily mean difficult. It can also be defined as creative, interesting and unique."

It is possible to get both entry and exit features and the change of position of the lifted partner feature without doing anything that is explicitly understood to be difficult within the rules. The difficulty as such is the combination of those entry and exit features with the lift, not the features themselves.

At this point, you kind of have to read the rules though, because all we can do is paraphrase what is in there

https://www.isu.org/communications/17801-2188-id-communication-replacing-2164/file

Pages 8-10

Last edited:

Peepsquick

I think you are right: some lifts are more complex and athletic.
P/C's trademark are low lifts (which might give a sameness feel after a few seasons) and "organic" looking type of lifts from which you can ease in and out without spectacular looking moves. It fits their fluidity. It is a choice that fits them and doesn't backfired as long as it meets the requirements.

MelDee

Fear/Gibson's first set of twizzles are probably my favourites. Honestly, almost every element in that program is a standout in its particular category (that rotational lift that serves as a transition between "Bad Girls" and "September" is another great one).

Speaking of them, it was a great weekend for the Fear sisters at the British championships. Lilah and Lewis were somewhat held up in the rhythm dance, where Lilah splatted on a twizzle but still ended up only two points behind, but the judges needn't have bothered, since they won the free dance by fifteen points, and thirteen points overall.

Though this pales in comparison to Sasha and her partner George Waddell's 44-point margin to take the national junior title.

Speaking of British Nationals, does anyone happen to know why Brown/Hernandez didn't show up?

muffinplus

you understand that this feature is for the 'lifting partner' ie cizeron, not 'lifted partner' ie papadakis. 'cause i'm not sure how cizeron's sustained crouching position on an edge while balancing his patner's full weight can be considered 'not difficult'.

Of course I understand, and if you have watched the entrance in slow mo, you can see it's barely a crouch position (not a super low position) for a millisecond and not really on deep edges - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRoJ79NbOOA&t=1m1s... Watch it in super slow mo.

Back to my question, what are everyone's favorite elements (lift, step sequence etc) in this year's programs? I've watched a lot of top teams, but not the lower ranked ones (except Fear/Gibson), so I'm wondering if I'm missing anything

Last edited:

millyskate

ITA. The Shibs were consistent. V/M and D/W as well. The top three or four teams after P/C are all capable of the dumbest unforced errors so even with a slanted panel it should actually come down to performance.

Stepanova & Bukin are pretty consistent are they not? Unless my memory is failing me.

C

casken

Yes we do need that P/C fan thread re-opened I think.

I am looking forward to the the general dance thread going back to normal when that happens.

Why? All I did was acknowledge the most likely scenario, one that many other people have already acknowledged? Is that too much?

Also, I don't post in the P/C fan thread, so I don't know what you're getting on about?

Ka3sha

Oh, and I want to mention that I have been really loving Smart/Diaz's tango. Sara/Kirill are still my fave Spanish team, but S/D tango is great..
I absolutely loved it in the beginning of the season, but they lost me in France. The dance itself is brilliant, but I would love to see H/D or any other top team performing it

Stepanova & Bukin are pretty consistent are they not? Unless my memory is failing me.
They are pretty consistent (I can only recall Aleksandra's fall on the step sequence at 2015 Worlds), but at the same time they tend to have little stumbles or mistakes here and there at big events like Euros and Worlds.

muffinplus

I absolutely loved it in the beginning of the season, but they lost me in France. The dance itself is brilliant, but I would love to see H/D or any other top team performing it

Why did they lose you in France? I enjoy find H/D's skating in RD, but I don't find that they have very authentic tango feel/expression.

Last edited:

millyskate

Of course I understand, and if you have watched the entrance in slow mo, you can see it's barely a crouch position (not a super low position) for a millisecond and not really on deep edges - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRoJ79NbOOA&t=1m1s... Watch it in super slow mo.

Back to my question, what are everyone's favorite element in this year's programs? I've watched a lot of top teams, but not the lower ranked ones (except Fear/Gibson), so I'm wondering if I'm missing anything
https://youtu.be/HfBvx3bdI18?t=200 this is fun :)

starrynight

Why? All I did was acknowledge the most likely scenario, one that many other people have already acknowledged? Is that too much?

Also, I don't post in the P/C fan thread, so I don't know what you're getting on about?

I was referencing the gleeful follow up post about P/C 'stomping' over other teams at Worlds. I just quoted yours for context.

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
Random thoughts, but what do people think about having a Dance Hall Junior thread? I know not everybody follows juniors and at the same time for those who do, they can get more attention instead of getting lost here?
JGPF is coming next week and I need a place to ramble about Lajoie/Lagha :encore:

starrynight

Interesting blog post from American/Swedish ice dancer TJ Carey: https://dutchtogolden.blogspot.com/2018/11/a-new-era-of-ice-dancing-what-this.html

TJ discusses the changes in ice dance elements and scoring this season and how it has affected the discipline of ice dance. He generally supports most of the changes, as he feels they promote greater creativity.

As an aside, I talked with young Canadian ice dancers Sales/Wamsteeker about some of the element changes in dance this season at Skate Canada. They also expressed general support for the changes, in particular the elimination of the second step sequence in FDs and the introduction of new choreographic elements. Their opinion was the same as TJ's--that the changes allow more freedom and creativity.

Thank you for sharing!!!

What a great blog! So very very interesting to get the perspective of a skater on the rule changes. TJ says that he likes that there is less emphasis on the levels and technical because it places more emphasis on performance and choreography. That is less emphasis on edges/levels in the step sequences makes them more like dancing.

He also discussed about how the success of Fear/Gibson's choreographic elements resulted in their technical score soaring.

In the past, step sequences were very much based on the quantity and execution of difficult turns and steps. One flat edge could be what takes a couple down a level and loses them a point and a half in the base value. This season, it has become less important to get clean turns and more important to make the whole step sequence a dance. In fact, it is now discouraged to prioritize performing more turns over adding to the dance. When the technical panel watches for calling correct turns, they will now only consider the first attempt at each type of turn for each skater. What that means is if Jane Doe attempts one million rocker turns in her step sequence, the technical panel will only consider the first for the level. The other nine-hundred ninety nine thousand nine-hundred ninety nine rockers will be ignored. Poor Jane. However, if her partner John Doe only tries one rocker, it will still be evaluated for the level. All that extra work their choreographer made Jane do was unfortunately for nothing.

To comply with this shift of focus, the base values were changed to make the differences in levels much smaller than they were in the past. Instead of being separated by one and a half points, the levels are each separated by only half a point. This makes the overall results less dependent on clean turns in the step sequence and, therefore, makes them less important. I like this change because its another way to have a more even balance of both skating and dance. It makes step sequences more like dancing, and that's pretty much what ice dancing is supposed to be about: dancing.

https://dutchtogolden.blogspot.com/2018/11/a-new-era-of-ice-dancing-what-this.html

For those elements, Fear and Gibson received nothing lower than +3 from every single judge. Their slide was even mostly rewarded with +5s. These huge marks led to the couple getting second in the free dance with the highest technical score in the event. Fear and Gibson finished in fourth place overall, a jump of three placement from their rhythm dance. This is one example of how well-crafted choreographic elements can play a big part in who moves up in the rankings of an event and who moves down.

It's interesting. I do wonder now that good choreography can clearly increase the technical score what impact that will have in terms of dancers fighting over choreography / choreographers. I wonder if Romain will be asked to choreograph a bunch of upbeat disco/pop numbers next year?

I can just see it being a point of controversy in the future - why did team x get better choreographic elements than team y? Team x can get +5 for all of them because they are cool but Team y can only get +3.

I'm sure it will also have an effect on teams who might not be able to pay a premium for high level choreography. Will it be a case that who pays the most gets the best moves which gives them the higher technical score?

It was interesting to read TJ's opinion because I am very focused on separating out the top 15 or so elite skaters in the world and he is looking at an overall view of how ice dance can improve across all skill levels.

Last edited:

Dobre

Random thoughts, but what do people think about having a Dance Hall Junior thread? I know not everybody follows juniors and at the same time for those who do, they can get more attention instead of getting lost here?
JGPF is coming next week and I need a place to ramble about Lajoie/Lagha :encore:

I think go ahead & ramble here. I will be happy to ramble about Juniors, but there don't seem to be many people who comment on Junior Dance in the K&C on FSU so I'm not sure we can sustain much of a separate junior thread. I can't gush about Lajoie & Lagha. If you want gushing for only them, the Canadian Ice Dance thread might be better. But if you want to gush about them here and are up for a variety of opinions about junior dance teams, we can definitely do that here:biggrinbo.

Reposting my JGP Roundup Comments from the end of the JGP now that the JGPF is almost upon us:
For what it's worth . . .

JGP Score Roundup

Overall Scores:
172.91 Ushakova & Nekrasov
168.17 Ushakova & Nekrasov
166.52 Lajoie & Lagha
165.63 Nguyen & Kolesnik
164.65 Kazakova & Reviya
161.84 Nguyen & Kolesnik
161.67 Shevchenko & Eremenko
161.00 Khudaberdieva & Nazarov
159.62 Khudaberdieva & Nazarov
158.70 Shevchenko & Eremenko
154.17 Kazakova & Reviya
153.79 Lajoie & Lagha
(No teams that did not qualify for the Final have an overall score above any of these scores).

RD Scores:
69.18 Ushakova & Nekrasov
67.63 Ushakova & Nekrasov
65.57 Lajoie & Lagha
65.42 Kazakova & Reviya
65.41 Nguyen & Kolesnik
65.29 Khudaberdieva & Nazarov
64.39 Khudaberdieva & Nazarov
64.26 Shevchenko & Eremenko
63.95 Lajoie & Lagha
63.79 Shevchenko & Eremenko
63.40 Nguyen & Kolesnik
60.34 Konkina & Vakhnov*
60.34 Fisher & Mallette-Paquette*
60.30 Shanaeva & Naryzhnyy*
59.92 Gropman & Somerville*
59.78 Ivanenko & Karpov*
59.77 Kazakova & Reviya
(Teams with an asterisk have not qualified for the Final)

FD Scores:
103.63 Ushakova & Nekrasov
100.95 Lajoie & Lagha
100.54 Ushakova & Nekrasov
100.22 Nguyen & Kolesnik
99.23 Kazakova & Reviya
98.44 Nguyen & Kolesnik
97.88 Shevchenko & Eremenko
95.71 Khudaberdieva & Nazarov
95.23 Khudaberdieva & Nazarov
94.44 Shevchenko & Eremenko
94.40 Kazakova & Reviya
92.33 Shanaeva & Naryzhnyy*
92.12 Fisher & Mallette-Paquette*
92.07 Davis & Smolkin*
91.91 Shanaeva & Naryzhnyy*
91.91 Ivanenko & Karpov*
90.37 Ivanenko & Karpov*
89.84 Lajoie & Lagha
(Teams with an asterisk have not qualified for the Final)

Thoughts: Scores and placements are a little less all over the place this season than last. Ushakova & Nekrasov have two wins, the top 2 scores in two categories, and 2 of the top 3 scores in the third. They have not gone up head-to-head in international competition with the top Russian teams or Lajoie & Lagha yet. After U&N, scores are pretty intermixed. As often happens, scores generally rose toward the end of the JGP (with the exception of Shevchenko & Eremenko's and Shanaeva & Naryzhnyy's RDs, both of which had visible errors during their second events). Notably lower than the rest of the JGPF field scores were Kazakova & Reviya's RD marks and Lajoie & Lagha's FD marks from those teams' first events; however, their follow up performances of the same dances are both in the top 5. Khudaberdieva & Nazarov have two wins, but their scores are around the middle of the pack and the only other JGPF qualifying team they have gone up against thus far is the final qualifying team of Kazakova & Reviya. Think it's impossible to know where K&N--or really, most of these teams--will fit in during a head-to-head.

mjb52

It's strange to think that all 3 top Russian dance teams are (I think) pretty close in age right? In the past, there has seemed to be a stronger hierarchy/seniority, but they are fairly close together. For now Z & G are a bit behind the other two but I don't think in the same way that we have seen in the past where it seemed almost insurmountable/impossible to catch up. I wonder how that will impact the junior teams coming up.

laviemn

Words from the wise ice dancers: never post videos with you dancing with a competitor and they are out dancing you.

I think the skaters are just having a bit of fun with training mates/friends in these videos and post them for their fans in the same spirit, without thinking that they're competing or being judged. Obviously they're overestimating, or underestimating, ice dance fans, depending on how you want to look at it.

shuilee

For those not eagerly following 2019 Skate Canada Challenge (and if not, what's wrong with you? ;)), Fournier Beaudry and Sorensen's rhythm dance. They performed this at Championnats over the summer, but this version has much better image quality.

Who is the unknown blond hair male coach? Does Gadbois now have a 4th coach? I suppose with so many teams in Montreal, maybe it's good that F-B&S have a personal coach they work closer with.

Impressive 74 pts on RD. Probably will score 69-70 if we subtract for national inflation. Possible top 10 in the world.

RoseRed

Who is the unknown blond hair male coach? Does Gadbois now have a 4th coach? I suppose with so many teams in Montreal, maybe it's good that F-B&S have a personal coach they work closer with.

Impressive 74 pts on RD. Probably will score 69-70 if we subtract for national inflation. Possible top 10 in the world.
I don't believe he's a personal coach they work closer with. He's Benjamin Brisebois and he works with lots of the teams. He's in a couple of Plutowska/Flemin's videos.

Dobre

I meant a general discussion on Junior Dance (for example there was just the Canadian qualification competition). I guess I'll stick to this thread then or the respective competitions.
thanks for the JGP summary.

Yes, I'd love to talk juniors. So . . . the junior dance event at Skate Canada Challenge:

This is craziness in a good way. I think I always get more excited when there is a great battle than when a team is leagues out in front so I've been kind of following the Junior teams fighting for the second Canadian spot at Junior Worlds for the last couple seasons. Because it's been pretty unpredictable for three seasons. And what with five of the main contenders from the past couple years splitting up over the summer, I wondered WTH was going to happen and if they were all just going to forfeit their shot.

Which--at times--has seemed like was exactly what was going to happen, with D'Alessandro & Waddell, Fisher & Mallette-Paquette (who have themselves only been together a bit over 2 seasons), and the young teams moving up out of novice seeming to have the momentum. But here we are at Challenge and the field is basically turned on its ear relative to the JGP placements.

Fisher & Mallette-Paquette go down not only in the RD (which we can probably chock up to nerves/randomness & which--if it must happen--is better here than at Nationals or probably even on the JGP), but they also barely outscore Bronsard & Bouaraguia and Orihara & Royer in the FD. This after besting B&B by 14 points in Armenia. (And B&B barely had a lead on F&M-P after the RD so for B&B to come out ahead of F&M-P overall and so close in the free, it's a coup).

Then we've got D'Alessandro & Waddell, who gave every impression of being the next team behind F&M-P on the JGP. They were struggling in the RD in their events, but having competitive scores in the free. So you'd think, with F&M-P, mucking up the short that D'A&W would have a great shot at stepping through that open door. And instead they've got issues in the RD & then he wipes out in the first few seconds of the FD. (It's OK, Bruce. See "Montage Moments" above in order to realize that you are in excellent company).

So here we've got all three of those teams below a minimum of three other teams. Fabbri & Ayer have, without question, the best performance of their season this year. They've demonstrated potential but had 2-3 big errors thus far this season so finally putting it together here, and really deserved their marks in this event, IMO. Orihara & Royer have been wildcards all year because they couldn't skate the JGP, but they've been solid thus far despite being a new partnership and solid again here, moving up from 4th to 2nd. Stairs & Graham grab 2nd in the RD and finish 8th in the FD without a major mistake (they have been scoring better in their RD than their FD all season), winding up 5th. And Galiyanova & Lochhead, who've looked really solid this season except in their JGP, grab the bronze, looking quite solid again.

I mean, the ordinals are all over the place:
https://docs.google.com/gview?url=h...enge/2019CHALLJuniorDanceCR.pdf&embedded=true

I just love an unpredictable battle in dance.

Plus, you've got something real on the line because with basically nine teams capable of sharing placements, Canada could really use that third dance spot now. But somebody needs to go to Junior Worlds and really deliver because you're potentially looking at that second team needing around a top 10 berth there and without a good skate, that's maybe not going to happen. (Though Lagouge & Rahier's split may open a spot).

So . . . I had a lot of fun watching this competition. It probably raised a few people's blood pressure, but I had a lot of fun.

Last edited:

Bigbird

If Sorensen were a bit more confident in his abilities and would let it go more they could easily be top 5. She has got it in her bones. Like these two.

Miloune

Challenge update: Laurence and Nikolaj win the free dance by 13 points over Haley Sales and Nikolas Wamsteeker, and 22 points overall. Big 117+ score (and that was with him bobbling his first set of twizzles), so they're looking good for Nationals.

It'll be interesting to see how they fare against G/P and W/P. I want them to finish 1st or 2nd but I'll bet they'll end up 3rd... I see hope G/P wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information