Super Bowl LII - Patriots vs. Eagles, the Commercials, and Justin Timberlake!

A.H.Black

I haven't been watching closely. They already showed the Nathan ad? I thought they'd wait till the second half, as that ad is a 'Bad Mother...' :D

I don't follow football, but Go Eagles! Underdogs I like to root for, plus Patriots have won enough.
I haven't seen Nathan's ad yet. I have seen Nathan in almost every Olympics ad - and there are a lot of them.

aftershocks

Banned Member
This halftime show was.....just......I don't know. It was like watching a skater/team compete a program with 394,437,549 music cuts and types of choreography and you end up applauding it just because they finally skate it clean.

The "The Voice" promo was just awful. Especially if they are going to bring in Kelly Clarkson.

The "Jack Ryan" promo for Amazon was just BLAH.

Well, everything is always over-commercialized these days, and audiences have seen practically everything there is to see. Over-saturation can lead to feeling the jaded blahs.

Loved the Bowie Let's Dance Olympic figure skating ad.

Oh, I missed it. Are they made available on Youtube?

ilovepaydays

Tide is on a roll tonight! I think we are at six different commercials now! :lol:

Budweiser has gone a bit plain with the "Stand By Me" ad about providing water for disaster relief. No Clydesdales or puppies so far.

This game is going to come down to the best trick plays. And who has the least worst special teams.

BaileyCatts

uhm, what? couple things popping up on my page about halftime controversy? For what??!!!! All the dude did was dance around and sing? :confused:

ilovepaydays

My gawd. That's TWO lucky touchdowns for the Eagles! Although I do think that last one was a lot more certain.

What can Brady do in a little over two minutes.............if he pulls this off he is the greatest clutch player of all time.

EDIT: Well, that didn't take long! Brady got sacked in ten seconds of play and the Eagles have gotten the ball back in a turnover! :eek:

Debbie S

uhm, what? couple things popping up on my page about halftime controversy? For what??!!!! All the dude did was dance around and sing? :confused:
Some people didn't like the Prince tribute...they said Timberlake wasn't worthy or whatever. And another sorta-controversy that he sang the song he and Janet Jackson sang together in the infamous 2004 halftime show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information