Really, part deux

Gerry

Ratings
Good news, my friends... it is Christmas Eve in Canada, Day 762 for this journey... and we are waiting for an ALS ambulance to transport us back to our home hospital, where everybody know and loves Lee. We will be home for Christmas!

PRlady

Gutting it out
Ratings
Thanks for sharing; I wish strength for your husband, and hope... always hope. For you. I wish the grace of recovery. Lee says to tell you she Hopes you get better soon!
Goodness I can’t believe you told her. Tell her I’m a cowardly chicken and the nurses on my floor laugh at my pain aversion but that she is so, so brave.

And yay that you’re going home for Christmas!

insideedgeua

Ratings
Good news, my friends... it is Christmas Eve in Canada, Day 762 for this journey... and we are waiting for an ALS ambulance to transport us back to our home hospital, where everybody know and loves Lee. We will be home for Christmas!
Truly wonderful news!

Merry Christmas Lee and Gerry. ❀️❀️❀️

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
Ratings
That's wonderful, Gerry! Have a wonderful Christmas!

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Ratings
Yay wonderful news you get to take @Really back to your home hospital. I’m sure 2019 will be great for you guys and her final goal of actual home. Looking forward @Gerry to FB updates from Lee in the near future.

JasperBoy

It is Spring in Victoria
Ratings
Lee's resilience is absolutely amazing. I hope today finds her comfortable in her new room, and you, Gerry, a bit more relaxed. Know that there is a mighty force sending good wishes and prayers to you both.

Janbo

go big or go home.
Ratings
Gerry and Lee, I've been following your journey these past 2+ years. The two of you are a testament to resilience, strength, courage and grace. I am in awe of your tenacity. May 2019 bring you health and recovery. - Janice

victorskid

Happily ignoring pontificators & know-it-alls
Ratings
Just bumping this up - thoughts and prayers continue as we approach the end of the calendar year.

May the arrival of 2019 see continued positive progress!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)