Plushenko's Son

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
I already suspected something like this considering how desperately she is dragging the little one into the spotlight. Does a 5-year-old really need his own instagram account and very expensive clothes from modelling jobs? Or modelling jobs at all?
Does he really need to publish his training progress?
Is ist possible a 5-year-old actually WANTS to do product placement?

Rudkovskaya is exploiting her little son so obviously it has always made me feel uncomfortable. And now this...

We all know what happens to a lot of kids who are being dragged into such a life from an early age...(see Hollywood's child stars or singers).

lala

oh, guys...Sasha is a happy boy... Do you follow him, them???

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
The idea of following a 5-year-old on Instagram is disturbing to me. The idea that an Instagram or any other social media presence can indicate whether someone of any age is happy makes no sense to me.

I'm not going to say anything else about this except that it's upsetting on multiple levels.

lala

No child is happy with being hit or put in the dark as punishment. This is terribly sad and abusive.

Following him, as you reference, is simply digesting the PR campaign that has been created around him. If you prefer to believe all you are fed, fine. But see it for what it is, sales and marketing.

eh, nooo..he is a happy boy..Plus Plushy is adores his son the children. His pupils adore him in the Academy...

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
I already suspected something like this considering how desperately she is dragging the little one into the spotlight. Does a 5-year-old really need his own instagram account and very expensive clothes from modelling jobs? Or modelling jobs at all?
Does he really need to publish his training progress?
Is ist possible a 5-year-old actually WANTS to do product placement?

Rudkovskaya is exploiting her little son so obviously it has always made me feel uncomfortable. And now this...

We all know what happens to a lot of kids who are being dragged into such a life from an early age...(see Hollywood's child stars or singers).

Where is Plushenko in all this? He can't condone any of it.

jlai

Question everything
The article has such a sensational flavor I do not know what to believe

Tinami Amori

, I am very sorry for being off topic. I just want to ask some Russian speakers about this article https://www.metronews.ru/showbiz/re...schenie-s-synom-1392299/#.WsToof-dO4c.twitter

It’s something Yana (Plushenko’s wife) talks about her way pf parenting her kid. It seems many people on twitter are getting mad at her, saying she’s beating her kid. I don’t know if it’s in the correct context. Please help me out just a bit. Thanks.
oy..... it's kind of "situation and information" that got out of hand, and twisted, and now everyone is on "nerves". let's see if i can do it in a nut-shell. Yana's interviews on the subject appeared in various forms, cut and pasted, earlier ones, later ones where she was upset at "all this", etc.... The link you gave is 3rd generation effect, after several other discussions..

Sometime ago Yana was giving journalists an interview (standard celebrity interview that many casual magazines like to take and publish). She brought her son with her and a journalist asked a question about how do you punish your kids when they misbehave. Yana said "you can ask my son, he is right here".

The son was showing off and said "they lock me up in a dark trunk, and whip my butt with a belt". Yana corrected him and said "besides withholding toys at times, we sometimes give him time out in his room (if he is frantic then maybe with lights out for few minutes). We do not whip him with a belt, but yes we showed him a belt few times as a warning. once by accident Evgeniy was imitating a belt whip,and the end of it slapped son's butt, but it was not an intentional hit.

Then the reporter in the next later interview (trying to make it a hot issue for the viewers) told Yana that there was all this back lash about her comments from the audience and that now the press is stating "Plushenkos beating their kids"...... Yana (not a smart move) got angry and defensive, and instead of explaining more clearly that her son was kidding/showing off, that they do not beat their kids with belts or lock them in a trunk, she took a stand that "back in the days of King Solomon kids were punished with a belt and locked in the dark closet, so why don't everyone shut up".....

Then it all became an "issue" and everything was getting twisted....

...there was a video which got critiqued "Plushnkos take their kids for a vacation in Maldieves and won't let them relux, making them work too hard".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHB4Uhzbttw

.... that Plushenkos forcing kids to do splits.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLNzVohVu4I
... that they control what toys kids buy, and teach him violent sports (karate practices).. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GANGNgkSxAw

:D so now we have "Plushenko is beating his kids with belt, and locks up in the trunk"..... :lol:

VGThuy

Can anybody tell me about the reputation and credibility of the original source? I know Daily Mail is questionable at best.

Meoima

oy..... it's kind of "situation and information" that got out of hand, and twisted, and now everyone is on "nerves". let's see if i can do it in a nut-shell. Yana's interviews on the subject appeared in various forms, cut and pasted, earlier ones, later ones where she was upset at "all this", etc.... The link you gave is 3rd generation effect, after several other discussions..

Sometime ago Yana was giving journalists an interview (standard celebrity interview that many casual magazines like to take and publish). She brought her son with her and a journalist asked a question about how do you punish your kids when they misbehave. Yana said "you can ask my son, he is right here".

The son was showing off and said "they lock me up in a dark trunk, and whip my butt with a belt". Yana corrected him and said "besides withholding toys at times, we sometimes give him time out in his room (if he is frantic then maybe with lights out for few minutes). We do not whip him with a belt, but yes we showed him a belt few times as a warning. once by accident Evgeniy was imitating a belt whip,and the end of it slapped son's butt, but it was not an intentional hit.

Then the reporter in the next later interview (trying to make it a hot issue for the viewers) told Yana that there was all this back lash about her comments from the audience and that now the press is stating "Plushenkos beating their kids"...... Yana (not a smart move) got angry and defensive, and instead of explaining more clearly that her son was kidding/showing off, that they do not beat their kids with belts or lock them in a trunk, she took a stand that "back in the days of King Solomon kids were punished with a belt and locked in the dark closet, so why don't everyone shut up".....

Then it all became an "issue" and everything was getting twisted....

...there was a video which got critiqued "Plushnkos take their kids for a vacation in Maldieves and won't let them relux, making them work too hard".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHB4Uhzbttw

.... that Plushenkos forcing kids to do splits.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLNzVohVu4I
... that they control what toys kids buy, and teach him violent sports (karate practices).. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GANGNgkSxAw

:D so now we have "Plushenko is beating his kids with belt, and locks up in the trunk"..... :lol:
What about this interview video? Was it cut and edited? https://youtu.be/4CvQKuJVLXg

It seems she said something serious.

Twilight1

oh, guys...Sasha is a happy boy... Do you follow him, them???

One does not comprehend happiness in the truest sense when they are physically, mentally and emotionally abused. What 5 year old grasps that concept?

This disgusts me. Evgeny Plushenko was never a favourite of mine and I agree with the outcry. Take the kid away and lock them up...

Meoima

It's part of what i translated, she told the story what happened in the original interview, and what son said and what she said. Then she is getting upset that people twisted it, etc..
I mean was the short video I linked not edited and it’s exactly what she said?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information