Ice Academy of Montreal's I.AM LIVE event (Sept. 11, 2020)

chantilly

Too many music cuts for H and B for me.
And the last song wasn’t a great version of that song for me.

JL needs to mug a little less and K needs more expression.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Kudos to Sam Chouinard. He is very enthusiastic and keeps you awake.
Madi and Evan on sidelines not skating. Missed the reason why.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
Madi said they were dealing with "a little injury" but doing well. They're teasing a new program but not announcing it yet.

But now they're saying they'd really love to do the snake dance again.

Yeah, they seem really excited about a new program then started talking about the snake dance so I am confused as to if the new program is the RD or a backup FD depending on how the season goes?

A suggestion if they do more of these is to be able to ask questions and get clarification :lol:

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
Madi said they were dealing with "a little injury" but doing well. They're teasing a new program but not announcing it yet.

But now they're saying they'd really love to do the snake dance again.

I hope they skate to the #LadySnake program NEXT season, the Olympic one; the program never made it to the BIG stage after worlds cancelled so it still feels like unfinished business so if they have to recycle please do it in the Olympic Season!

sk8nlizard

I think it sounded like they have a new RD and were planning to keep the FD but honestly it could be either way.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
I'm not watching but from what I've seen I think they have a new FD.

Didn't someone say that Evan was skating alone in the test stream? If so I'm guessing that Madi is the injured one.

Whyyyy :(

I remember that comment now. At the time I was thinking of Hubbel/Donahue but I always get my Madi's mixed up.

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
It sounded like Madi and Evan have a new FD but aren’t opposed to bringing back the snake if the new FD doesn’t go over well or perhaps a future season.

I think Madi said they’re back on the ice but maybe just weren’t ready to participate today. She was walking and standing so that’s a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information