How do you feel now that Vincent Zhou has a world medal and Max Aaron and Ross Minor do not?

How do you feel now that Vincent Zhou has a world medal and Max Aaron and Ross Minor do not?

• QUADQUADQUADQUADQUADQUAD

Votes: 20 24.1%
  • I am upset quadless journeymen Adam Rippon and Jason Brown do not have world medals

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • Max and Ross were viscuously robed on PCS

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • I am too busy to vote in this pole

Votes: 23 27.7%
  • Purple

Votes: 27 32.5%
  • Yes

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 6.0%

• Total voters

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
I know it is Monday Morning. I know I have a figure skating hangover. However, I don't get the question. Were Ross and Max there? Did I miss something?
No, neither you nor anyone else in this thread has missed anything, either in this thread or anywhere else. Ever.

All threads on FSU should have clear purposes.

Humor is not subjective.

We all have flawless English writing skills and should be bothered by any errors or typos.

Seriousness is cleanliness is godliness and god is empty, just like Max Enchilada.

jenny12

This is the last reason for me to celebrate him. I am not patriotic where figure skating is concerned. I saw a skater (not his nationality) who struggled, was routinely penalized - sometimes unfairly- but he never complained. He kept working hard and he finally succeeded in winning a medal at worlds. I admire his perseverance and his discipline. It has nothing to do with him being an American.

Well, I'm proud that he's an American, where at least I know he's free. :p

In all seriousness, however, I do agree that Vincent deserves nothing but praise for his accomplishment. He is obviously a hard worker and cares a lot about the sport, and I hope he feels great about himself and celebrates accordingly!

Max Enchilada

Banned Member
Well, I'm proud that he's an American, where at least I know he's free. :p

In all seriousness, however, I do agree that Vincent deserves nothing but praise for his accomplishment. He is obviously a hard worker and cares a lot about the sport, and I hope he feels great about himself and celebrates accordingly!

I forgot that I wanted to put in the option "USA A-OK". I think that would of helped a lot of people vote in this "poll".

I think it is rude of people to assume I am attacking Vincent!! Sometimes I just get sad when I think of all the USAmerican greats that could of won a world medal too, like Angie Nikodinov or Tonia K!! :wuzrobbed:encore::sarah1::sasha1::cheer2::slinkaway

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Maybe not to America, but to Russia, OTOH.......
My favorites in each discipline are from different countries. It depends on how they skate, not on their nationalities.

Men - Japan
Ladies - Russia, Japan
Pairs- Russia
Ice dance - France, USA

aftershocks

Banned Member
... I hope he feels great about himself

After all that hard work, I'm sure Vincent Zhou feels great about himself and his medal, as he should. :cheer2: And Vincent is surely feeling humble and grateful too for all the support he's received from his coaches, fans, family and friends. :)

I also understand and admire Vincent's patriotism, but my hope would be that Vincent won't choose to celebrate his latest achievement by joining Trump at the WH anytime soon, or ever again (should he be invited again to do so by L'Orange Dictator!) :drama:

The photo-op with Vincent and Trumpster hurt my eyes. :eek: DT was just using you Vincent, because Nathan Chen wisely and judiciously rejected the offer to show up! Good standing next to evil is never a pretty sight.

Meanwhile, let's leave the exemplary and outstanding Max Aaron, Ross Miner, and Adam Rippon out of the gnarly, meaningless bust-up misintentions of this thread. Everyone of the U.S. guys mentioned in this thread are talented high achievers. Max, Ross and Adam gave their best effort to their skating careers and they ended their careers satisfied and fulfilled, regardless of the ups-and-downs of judges' decisionmaking.

Max Enchilada

Banned Member
I’m really sad you didn’t include this as an option, but if you had, I feel like you would have also needed to include “Cesspool on the Potomac” as a poll option to be fair.

I think "Cesspool on the Potomac" is what aftershocks is talking about ?!

CaliSteve

After all that hard work, I'm sure Vincent Zhou feels great about himself and his medal, as he should. :cheer2: And Vincent is surely feeling humble and grateful too for all the support he's received from his coaches, fans, family and friends. :)

I also understand and admire Vincent's patriotism, but my hope would be that Vincent won't choose to celebrate his latest achievement by joining Trump at the WH anytime soon, or ever again (should he be invited again to do so by L'Orange Dictator!) :drama:

The photo-op with Vincent and Trumpster hurt my eyes. :eek: DT was just using you Vincent, because Nathan Chen wisely and judiciously rejected the offer to show up! Good standing next to evil is never a pretty sight.

Meanwhile, let's leave the exemplary and outstanding Max Aaron, Ross Miner, and Adam Rippon out of the gnarly, meaningless bust-up misintentions of this thread. Everyone of the U.S. guys mentioned in this thread are talented high achievers. Max, Ross and Adam gave their best effort to their skating careers and they ended their careers satisfied and fulfilled, regardless of the ups-and-downs of judges' decisionmaking.

I think Vincent is young and sheltered but he is evolving. People are not forgiving him for his comments on Transgender issues but I think he's evolving on that issue (thanks to Charlie White). I believe he got played by the Trump Admin when they asked him to speak.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information