Getting rid of musty odors

CaliSteve

Ive been looking at condos and found a really cute place. I noticed a musty odor and wondering if its something I could to get rid of the odor or if its a sign of something bigger like mold, mildew, etc.

Debbie S

Ive been looking at condos and found a really cute place. I noticed a musty odor and wondering if its something I could to get rid of the odor or if its a sign of something bigger like mold, mildew, etc.
Most likely the latter. Or some sort of leak somewhere. Or mold/mildew in an adjacent condo. I'd run. If you are really attached to it, you could pay a home inspector to look at it and give their assessment.

CaliSteve

Most likely the latter. Or some sort of leak somewhere. Or mold/mildew in an adjacent condo. I'd run. If you are really attached to it, you could pay a home inspector to look at it and give their assessment.

Im thinking its the latter as well. Its a lower level unit which could also mean consistent moisture and that I will always need a dehumidifier running. Ugh, other then that issue its a really nice place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information