German Skating Season 2020-21

J

Jeschke

DEU updated the national team envelope on 9th November and Shari Koch is not listed anymore, so I think this means that she ended her career. :(
In these times, well, who can blame her?

I kinda feel sad for those 2 though, they developed nicely under Fusar-Poli; not sure the switch to Berlin (alongside Caruso) was the right one here (sports-wise). I kinda wished, they would have tried to come back and fight for this spot.
But as long as we don't know, what's the reason behind,...

Is there any girl available for Nüchtern? Not sure it would make sense starting again from scratch with 28.

Hess, Pavlova, Thomalla still listed though.

Sunny231

Is there any girl available for Nüchtern? Not sure it would make sense starting again from scratch with 28.

What about Charise Matthaei for Nüchtern? She is still listed in EK, so still searching for a partner as it seems.
Hess seems to be injured, no idea why Pavlova ist still listed, is she considering to keep skating for Germany? If so, I cannot imagine her finding a partner.
Thomalla is still searching for a partner as far as I know.

J

Jeschke

Dastich is out of NRW Autumn Trophy.
That's some long and winding road for her :(

sandra_persch

The ISU Calendar of Events lists Bavarian Open as cancelled.
Has there been any news / confirmation of this from the German side yet?

J

Jeschke

The ISU Calendar of Events lists Bavarian Open as cancelled.
Has there been any news / confirmation of this from the German side yet?
I can't find anything on fed's page.
Bavarian local fed's page only shows cancelled local events in November.

Still, there is no announcement out for Bavarian Open 2021, which should be by now :(

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
I can't find anything on fed's page.
Bavarian local fed's page only shows cancelled local events in November.

Still, there is no announcement out for Bavarian Open 2021, which should be by now :(
The internet is still "Neuland" for Germany, you know.

Ka3sha

J

Jeschke

Lopusova/Kazimov and Jagoda have been removed from the entry list of NRW Autumn Trophy.
😐 Not the best news about them.
Yeah saw that too.
Especially :( for L/K; would have been important on their quest for (potential) JW. Hope they are still together at least.

Fentz/Stoll are training buddies of Jagoda, so maybe it's just a minor inury, if they are still listed.

sandra_persch

German Nationals wont take place in Hamburg. They are looking to hold it in one of the National training centers instead

J

Jeschke

Now with junior worlds cancelled, let's see if Hatakawa/Suleymanova/Gurdzhi will be switched into the seniors race at Autumn Trophy.

sandra_persch

Now with junior worlds cancelled, let's see if Hatakawa/Suleymanova/Gurdzhi will be switched into the seniors race at Autumn Trophy.
They may need this comp to stay in NK 1 for next season .... assuming there are enough comps for the criteria to be applied at all.

J

Jeschke

They may need this comp to stay in NK 1 for next season .... assuming there are enough comps for the criteria to be applied at all.
Well, we know german fed and its reputation of sticking to its own rules.
And in a year like that I highly doubt they would be harsh with their 2 main prospects in ladies skating (when they give it a try to make it to Euros).

Ka3sha

New interview with Aliona Savchenko (in Russian)
And another one, also in Russian

J

Jeschke

So JvR/S and L/P are out of Nrw Autumn Trophy.
Guess they will skate in Hungary instead.
Whatever fed will do with (potential) nominations criteria then :rofl:

J

Jeschke

Nice upset by Enderlein/Brandt in the RD 👌
I liked them last season and really enjoyed this. Great to see judges went for it.
Wolf/Liebers don't look much different from last season to me.

Felicitas

Is there any ice in Chemnitz right now? Their entered singles and the pair pulled out of NRW Trophy completely
With all the ********* measured and discussions about using skating rinks like the one in Berlin as vacciantion centers I worry about the skaters being able to train at all.
Auww, i thought each National Training Center allows training under CoV rules. (I know in summer they have to use the Ice Rink of Dresden).

Felicitas

Such a nice performance from H/K. Innovative and really fun to watch!
Good SP Results for some of the junior girls, but i missed the 3/3 Combinations.

Quadjump

Nice and good result by H/K. They just need a propper 3T and the rocket to world class can take off!

Horrible FS by H/S... Gosh. They have struggled with those lifts for years now and this was a desaster! Just lock Nolan up in the gym and make him pull weights 24/7.

J

Jeschke

Well, tbh I was not impressed.
Not with H/S due to obvious reasons. (The costumes were pure stunner though.)
Not with H/K. Yeah they hold it together somehow. The sbs 3s was nice, but to me so many little wobbles and not clean stuff all over the program. I like the lyrical stuff for her but sorry, as much as I like Kunkel (hold on to the beard), this is not working for him.

Sabine-Yuna

Well, tbh I was not impressed.
Not with H/S due to obvious reasons. (The costumes were pure stunner though.)
Not with H/K. Yeah they hold it together somehow. The sbs 3s was nice, but to me so many little wobbles and not clean stuff all over the program. I like the lyrical stuff for her but sorry, as much as I like Kunkel (hold on to the beard), this is not working for him.
It seems we have seen different programs or you are a little extra picky. It did n't seem wobbly at all to me and where were all the not so clean elements? It's true that not every element was +3, +4 or +5, but not clean is minus for me and I did n't see a lot worth a minus in this program. That was the program of H/S.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information