U.S. Pairs 2020-21 season - News & Updates, Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

haribobo

Why is summer so hot omg
For reference, of teams not assigned to JGP who scored over 80 pts in the FS this season-

Lockley/Isbell 7/2002 and 1/2002 - so both are 19.
Can't find ages for Wong/Weirens.
I know Baram/Tioumentsev (13/19 but she's too young) are not age eligible.

Last edited:

Sylvia

It's Montreal Worlds week!
McBeath/Bartholomay have been added to the Autumn Classic roster per the USFS international assignments page
But Cain-Gribble/LeDuc are not listed there as of USFS' update today (more recent than the ISU's) - they were added on the ISU website earlier today, along with McBeath/Bartholomay (this will be their CS debut).

Catching up on the other recent U.S. pairs international assignments:

JGP #6: Smirnova/Siianytsia, Martins/Bedard
JGP #7: Smirnova/Siianytsia, Martins/Bedard, Cate Fleming/Chase Finster (their JGP debut)
Skate America TBD: Calalang/Johnson

Last edited:

Karen-W

Checking Senior Bs for TES mins...
I noticed that Brandon Frazier had an IG story yesterday from NYC, so I assume he and Alexa will be competing in the John Nicks International Pairs Challenge which starts tomorrow.

Last edited:

Sylvia

It's Montreal Worlds week!
^^^ Yes, I'm waiting for the John Nicks starting orders to be posted (tonight or tomorrow?) ETA that I've since started a thread in the Kiss & Cry forum (I'll post the names of the U.S. pairs in this thread after they're confirmed online).

ETA on Sept. 9 that the U.S. pairs competing at John Nicks are:

Senior (first 6 are in the ISP): Calalang/Johnson, Chan/Howe, Knierim/Frazier, Liu/O'Shea, Lu/Mitrofanov, McBeath/Bartholomay, Burden/Rounis, Finster/Silecky

Junior (first 4 are in ISP): Fleming/Finster, Lockley/Isbell, Rivers/Chapman, Wong/Weirens, Romero/Ogren

Last edited:

clairecloutier

Audrey Lu posted a video of her & Misha’s free skate at John Nicks Pairs Challenge:

It’s one of the best they’ve done yet.

olympic

Audrey Lu posted a video of her & Misha’s free skate at John Nicks Pairs Challenge:

It’s one of the best they’ve done yet.
WOW. That is some of the most ambitious SBS jumping, not just on the national level, but on the intl. scene. Also, glad to see them going for the harder Throw 3L and 3F/Z

olympic

BTW, - McBeath / Bartholomay had decent back-to-back performances at ACI. I hope they can take it further and progress ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information