German Skating News - Part 3

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
J

Jeschke

@Jeschke maybe we'll see them at Nebelhorn along with all your favorite ladies and hopefully Aliona :cheer2:
(I'm trying to move my PhD defense date so that it doesn't interfere with Nebelhorn).

uh yap; unfortunately for me, Schott never shows up on competitive ice when I'm in town :p
good for you, move it. being evil with someone else is so much better than alone :p

Cherub721

YEAH!
I hope Kavita & Joti do come back successfully, I was really mourning them already, but I'm not getting my hopes up... it reminds me too much of Zahorski/Miart, can there ever be trust again, is he really going to stick with it or just waste more of her time?

J

Jeschke

Looks like the German Junior Pair Yuge / Bronisefski has split. She is on IPS.

http://www.icepartnersearch.com/showbio.php?i=5614

Seeing how she has Japanese Citizenship it should be interesting to see if she will be able to find a Japanese partner to compete for Japan or another Nationality to compete for Germany.

not very surprising;

i know japan lacks of pair skaters but i have a big question mark even if she finds someone, if actually this pair would make it anywhere. her skating lacks a lot imho :shuffle:

though a shame for the german pairs program losing another pair; how long does it take to find a guy and scheidt to skate pairs?:huh: listen what i am saying :p

kosjenka

Pogorilaya’s fairy godmother
I hope Kavita and Joti now have a stronger partnership now, and that time apart made them realise they work so well together.

oubik

I hope Kavita and Joti now have a stronger partnership now, and that time apart made them realise they work so well together.

What a skating mamma is splitting even a God should be in trouble to build again....

figureskatingforlife

What a skating mamma is splitting even a God should be in trouble to build again....

Yes, speak! I did also hear that a skating mama made some problems.
Also, i still dont understand. The media published that they are continuing but neither Kavita or Joti made so far a statement. I think we should not be to happy to early.

Eislauffan

Update by da queen:glamor:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BHPjh1YD7gE/?taken-by=aljonasavchenko

Seems like her niece is skating too and she got her to germany and she plans to skate with whoever this is for germany :encore:
(someone got some names?)
good auntie aliona!

The boy's name is Jannis Bronisefski. He is from Berlin and skated with a Japanese girl before, M. Yuge. They were not very good, though, but hopefully now with Aljona's niece Anastasia he will improve, too. I watched their practice on Monday and it was promising. Aljona and Bruno were helping them a lot.
Aljona and Bruno plan the throw triple Axel for both SP and FS. Stay tuned. :)

J

Jeschke

thanks so much @Eislauffan
i knew before i asked, who will have an answer for me ;) thanks a lot.

big shame on me and big sorry to jannis for not recognizing him; my brain must've been somewhere else :shuffle:

3a in sp and fs? one thing is for sure: aliona will not go down quietly :cheer2:
#missiongold2018

Marta24

Joti Polizoakis tweeted a photo of Kavita and himself from last year with the caption: "#roadtopyeongchang 2018 continues!"
So this should confirm that indeed they are back together.

https://twitter.com/JotiPolizoakis/status/752345924744179712

That`s great :) They have a big chance to qualify for the Olympics. They were already 17th at this year Worlds and I think you need at least to be 19th to qualify a spot. Even if they don`t manage to qualify a spot for Germany in Helsinki, they have still a very good chance to get the qualification in the fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information