FSU Watch Party Sunday #2: 2010 Olympics FD [3pm CDT/9pm CET]

Amy L

I always assumed that Linichuk pushed DomShabs into controversial programs to distract from Maxim's dead kneecaps. But then Oksana wound up breeding with the slimy loathsome Kostomorov right after this competition, so maybe that's just her personality. :blah:

caseyedwards

I loved domnina and Shabalin!! Weirdly enough this free dance was better at euros!! Or maybe it was the camerawork. But anyway the use of the belts in the transitional lifts did not violate any lift rule because the main lifts were totally unassisted!!!

caseyedwards

I always assumed that Linichuk pushed DomShabs into controversial programs to distract from Maxim's dead kneecaps. But then Oksana wound up breeding with the slimy loathsome Kostomorov right after this competition, so maybe that's just her personality. :blah:
They didnā€™t say this but itā€™s so obvious. The couldnā€™t do any recognizable dance! Especially not their Russian folk dance! I mean can you imagine? It would have so sad to have them go from first in the CD to like 10th in the OD! So they made up a brand new aboriginal culture and dance and called it australian

C

casken

I actually like the mood and music for Dom/Shabs more than any other FD, but he's on two feet more than Novistki, and he looks like he can barely get through the required one foot sections.

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
My thought process during this program: It was good to order sushi so the wasabi can clear out my sinuses. Okay, let's put a lot on the avocado roll. Damn, this wasabi is really weak. But the avocado is perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information