Dancing with the Stars Season 28

Susan1

annie720

I have nothing against Johnny Weir but I'm not going to be watching the show just to see him. DH and I have decided our run with this show is over, mainly prompted by the treatment of Tom B, but our interest has been waning for years. The Tiger King lady? Sheeeesh. I hope Johhny's experience is positive for him, but I also hope he is prepared to be used.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
Wow, this may be the most C-list/past their prime DWTS cast ever.
I'm calling it now, the tiger lady is going to be the first one voted off. After she and the pro do some cat-themed dance.

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
I'm going to enjoy watching Johnny this season. What I'd love to see is Johnny & partner dancing to Lady Gaga's Poker Face. He did so well with that program, and it would definitely be entertaining.

There's only one problem, though, when I saw him this morning on GMA. Johnny, your new doo reminds me of Pebbles Flinstone! Please think of something else because I'll immediately think of Pebbles when I watch you dance this season!!

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
@Susan1, I swear I saw Randy's name earlier but he's not on the current list. I've never heard of most of these people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information