Cute Zoo Pics Part 7

Japanfan

Indeed. Who wouldn't, with four racoon babies? Racoons don't just become precocious. They are born that way.

Me luurves racoons. We actually had one come into our kitchen a few years ago. He never did come back. I think our cat scared him or his friends away. The cat did injure his paw in the process but the think the result was cat: 1, racoon: 0.

SkateSand

Cat Servant
Indeed. Who wouldn't, with four racoon babies? Racoons don't just become precocious. They are born that way.

Me luurves racoons. We actually had one come into our kitchen a few years ago. He never did come back. I think our cat scared him or his friends away. The cat did injure his paw in the process but the think the result was cat: 1, racoon: 0.

We had a racoon family coming into our kitchen during the night to eat the cat food sitting out for our cats. We kept blaming the cats for the knocked over items we found in the morning until I heard a commotion in the kitchen one night while I was watching TV in the living room. And there they were: mom, dad, and three wee ones. We shoed them out and then put a lock on our screen door as that's how they were getting in - pulling open the screen door. Clever little devils...

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information