Cute Zoo Pics Part 7

sk9tingfan

Not sure if this fits here, but it does involve a cute animal pic.

Dr. Bonnie Henry - who has played a key role in keeping the ********* in check in British Columbia, Canada - meets one of two guide dog pups named after her.

The most popular dog name is Fauci named after Dr. Anthony Fauci, the renowned head epidemiologist at NIH. Another reason for Trump to be jealous.

Japanfan

Champ Biden and Major Biden appear in their debut video (also, they are soon to be joined by a :cat: in the WH)

Last edited:

acraven

The panda can wander out into the large enclosure at will, I believe. I think the camera is mounted above the door, so the latter is not visible. A small den serms to be a security thing--maybe a bit like cats and small boxes?

Vagabond

Why is her cage so small? :(
The newborn panda is blind and covered with only a thin all-white coat. It is virtually helpless, being able only to suckle and vocalize. It depends on its mother for warmth, nourishment, positioning at the breast, and stimulating the passage of wastes. Development is slow during the early months. Eyes begin to open at about 45 days, and the first wobbly steps are taken at 75–80 days. Its helpless state mandates birth in a den, an environment in which it lives for the first 100–120 days of life.
🐼

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information