2023 Eurovision - What’s the Scouse for douze points chuck?

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Found that people in Russia cannot vote in the Rest of the World vote @airgelaal as I know you asked somewhere.

But organisers clarified this week that Russians are effectively barred from voting due to financial sanctions on the country, making it impossible for them to pay the voting fee there.

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
The running order has been announced:

Austria opening points to it not having done as well as expected. :(

Croatia’s draw points to it having done much better than expected. :eek:

Producers have tried to keep heavy hitters as far apart as they can. Still think this is Sweden’s to lose.
Not surprised about Austria. For me it doesn't play well with the casual viewer who hasn't seen the music video and doesn't know what the song is about.

Sweden winning will be so :yawn: . There is something so depressingly dystopian about the whole song and performance. But I know she has massive fans everywhere who for them the song/performance is secondary.

Finnice

Finland is in a green hype. All kinds of Käärijä bakery is made, and people are drinking Pina Coladas. Some people have even gotten similar haircut than him.🤣
I guess I will make spinach and ricotta balls topped with opened calamata olives tomorrow.

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
I’m pretty happy with the running order except poor Austria.
Good draw for Australia and Germany :cool:
Can’t believe UK is last! The crowd will love it.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
Due to a country that decided tomorrow is the day to swear my husband in as a citizen, I’ll miss more than half of this. But I hope the right ones win or at least come close. :)

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Finland is in a green hype. All kinds of Käärijä bakery is made, and people are drinking Pina Coladas. Some people have even gotten similar haircut than him.🤣
I guess I will make spinach and ricotta balls topped with opened calamata olives tomorrow.
I will actually go to the Finnish supermarket at the Finnish church in Hamburg tomorrow and try to get some karjalan piirakka for our party.

Finnice

I will actually go to the Finnish supermarket at the Finnish church in Hamburg tomorrow and try to get some karjalan piirakka for our party.
I bet the craziest Finns will dye the rice inside the piirakka green! It could be done with caramel colour...

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
Happy Eurovision day! My daughter up in the Arctic at the only brewery (Nubrew) is having a viewing party with everyone dressed up lol. I love that it is on youtube for those of us in Canada, will watch it on the big screen. Hosting my elderly mom so last night we did a video rewind of all past winners. I had no idea @allezfred how many times Ireland won especially in the 90’s.

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
I had no idea @allezfred how many times Ireland won especially in the 90’s.
We won every year between 1992 and 1996. And in 1995 one of the members of Secret Garden who won for Norway was Irish.

Our fortunes have taken a bit of a turn since then. :slinkaway

marbri

Hey, Kool-Aid!
We won every year between 1992 and 1996. And in 1995 one of the members of Secret Garden who won for Norway was Irish.

Our fortunes have taken a bit of a turn since then. :slinkaway
We always thought during the beginning of the turn it was because you didn't want to keep winning and hosting $$$$.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information