2016 Eurovision Semi 1 - Thunder and Lightning - it's getting Exciting!

FarFarAway

Four the Dark Side
With Austria failing miserably I have no one to vote for. Sorry Mans dear it's just not my day.

Hanna

Skating junkie
With Austria failing miserably I have no one to vote for. Sorry Mans dear it's just not my day.
In what way do you think she failed miserably?

I'm voting for Armenia and Austria at least. :cheer: Probably Hungary too.

MichaelK

Armenia was the best, hoping for Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic and Bosnia to make it as well. Russia should be definitely in the final.

FarFarAway

Four the Dark Side
In what way do you think she failed miserably?

I'm voting for Armenia and Austria at least. :cheer: Probably Hungary too.

Well, I used to love that childish light song in the video, but it was absolutely different today. Strained, exhausted, burned out. Pity.

sweetsparky

Good Ice Dance = THE SEX
I would say Armenia, Russia and Hungary should qualify and then Czech Republic, Austria and I hope Cyprus too, probably Azerbaijan will do it.

SamuraiK

Judging only songs my faves are Croatia, Czech Republic and Malta.

But since this is everything but a song only competition I'll go with Russia, Armenia and Iceland for good show.

allezfred

In A Fake Snowball Fight
Bosnia and Greece shouldn't make it by how they performed tonight, but they do every year.....

Hanna

Skating junkie
Quite loved the Grey People. I'm waiting for a skating program with something like this.

FarFarAway

Four the Dark Side
That brute with the gravelly voice made it to the finals. Grotesque the final will be, considering Croatia made it as well. Austria. Okay. Some more oooohing. Excellent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information