Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: What exactly did you apply here ? The watchlust clause?:p
This was Orzel my friend :p

I dont see a single particularly remarkable quality that you all seem to see about Sadovsky despite being cute, which I guess is self explanatory around here.
Look at his vlog, look at his splats, look at his last 'big' events and his performance there. You might find some reasons Mr Romantic.

, so I dunno who you are talking about.. :p
Oh boy you do. 'Euros intervene with the romantic wekkend trip', just gonna say :p

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
Stasia and Roman are both great additions to the team IMO, and both are trainwrecky enough for the team for sure. Don’t let Stasia’s Nationals fool you :drama:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Where did you get that from? I can't find practice reports. I need to know if da Schott remains on her feet.

I think Laurine sneaked in here and realized her membership was on the way to wobble-status.

sekret twitter source :sekret:

I just found her(?) and she has some great TTW-worthy tweets, for example "masculinity is overflowing here we can't make it anymore somebody he lp" :rofl:

If I had a dollar for every time I was accused of overflowing with masculinity... :shuffle:

Ka3sha

Our always first in line girl said in the interview that her back still hurts and she doesn’t train, she can only glide and that’s it :fragile:
But they keep in touch with Tsareva constantly and she still wants to continue

J

Jeschke

Da Schott is ready!
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeAvFhGHXt-/?taken-by=nicole_schott

'Remember my face' campaign of #teamgermany. Previously they only had the main gold favourites in it (if you can recall, it was only Aliona, not Bruno :p), I guess every german olympian now gets one. Or Schott is suddenly amongst the top favourites :D
Come on, slay!

Edit: The second later Joti posted his too; now I get it: today was the first official nomination round for Pyeonchang, and all german figure skaters were among the 43 athletes who got chosen!

SamuraiK

Our always first in line girl said in the interview that her back still hurts and she doesn’t train, she can only glide and that’s it :fragile:
But they keep in touch with Tsareva constantly and she still wants to continue

That's what happens when you reach your teens and still dont learn to fall. All those pogosplats were no joke. :fragile::fragile:

SamuraiK

Its Euros already!! My fave competition of the season. Glad Men are coming early so I wont miss them on Saturday.

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
So as I spent all my energy following US & Can nationals, Euros will be low key for me but I have to throw in here:
go BabyRizzo! May you break the top 10 along with many hearts :cheer2:
go Carolina, grab that medal 12 years after your first and make me question what I'm doing with my life at your same age :cheer2:
go C/L, warm up @Jeschke for his crybaby time in Milan #missioncryingontvmeme
go hot Italian pairs, may you wear tights pants and unitards well :p
#Italy4teambronze :p

J

Jeschke

So as I spent all my energy following US & Can nationals, Euros will be low key for me but I have to throw in here:
go BabyRizzo! May you break the top 10 along with many hearts :cheer2:
go Carolina, grab that medal 12 years after your first and make me question what I'm doing with my life at your same age :cheer2:
go C/L, warm up @Jeschke for his crybaby time in Milan #missioncryingontvmeme
go hot Italian pairs, may you wear tights pants and unitards well :p
#Italy4teambronze :p
Someone having her patriotic moment :40beers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information