Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

Some of our best members have World, European, or Four Continents medals. Two of them shouldn't be on the list, but one of them, at least, is Perkova :gallopin1. The other is some sort of clerical error that I'm trying to correct. :COP:

And we might lose a Pair and, less plausibly, one or two of our Men before the Olympic Opening Ceremonies due to the proper application of the Criteria. :judge:

:watch:

J

Jeschke

And exactly in this heated discussion, to the surprise of all, vice and I have had a :sekret: meeting

Members update:

gallopin1.GIF
-Patron-Saint:
Pogorilaya, Anna

Ladies:
Gold, Gracie
Konstantinova, Stanislava NEW
Lecavelier, Laurine
Leonova, Alena
Park, So-Youn
Peltonen, Emmi
Sakhanovich, Serafima
Schott, Nicole

Men:
Aliev, Dmitri
Aymoz, Kévin
Brezina, Michal
Miner, Ross
Nadeau, Nicolas
Sadovsky, Roman NEW
Samohin, Daniel
Yan, Han

Pairs:
Ilyushechkina, Lubov / Moscovitch, Dylan
James, Vanessa / Ciprès, Morgan
Peng, Cheng / Jin, Yang

Ice Dance:
Coomes, Penny / Buckland, Nicholas
Fournier Beaudry, Laurence / Sorensen, Nikolaj
Stavitskaya, Maria

Watch List:
Ladies: Galustyan, Anastasia NEW
Men: Orzel, Conrad NEW
Pairs: Cain, Ashley / LeDuc, Timothy
Dance: Hurtado, Sara / Khaliavin, Kirill

Vagabond

And exactly in this heated discussion, to the surprise of all, vice and I have had a :sekret: meeting

Konstantinova, Stanislava NEW
Sadovsky, Roman NEW

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible
3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2)

Longstanding posters, your thoughts please!

:watch:

(I vote Aye.)

Ka3sha

Since I nominated Stasya for the team and for the watch-list, of course I vote YES in her case :glamor:

Also YES for Sadovsky
He should have been on our watch list since last junior worlds and he rightfully becomes an official member now :gallopin1

J

Jeschke

Folks, I don’t know what pressman put in your minds, there is nothing to vote for :EVILLE:

But I like to see you are fine with the decisions. Of course we will still wait for Mr.-Do-Soft to complain about everything :p

S

SmallFairy

But great choices otherwise! Great to start the new year with fresh faces:40beers:

If we loose Vanessa and Morgan, it will be because they get another Euros medal, right? That I can live with. They will leave our team, but they will have made the team proud.

S

SmallFairy

And we will loose Luba and Dylan too, because they'll retire. I'm devestated for them missing out on Olympics :(:(:(

shah

Shhh... shhh...
CAN decision day pt.1:

Ladies:

Austman - OES forever! Holy crap yes! I hope she gets chosen, I really do. How are the chances of her bringing the 'Great Gatsby' FS of Ondrej Nepela back? We don't even have video proof of that. Whoever finds this, has one entry free in here (maybe :p)

Whoever finds any video of Kuchvalska this season will have my eternal gratitude :p.

pinky166

#allaboutthevoids #teamtrainwreck
@Jeschke Thank you for the new additions. I’m so excited the full CAN cuties trio is incorporated into the team/watchlist.

I will now agree to answer any questions about pole dancing. Thanks! :D

SamuraiK

Folks, I don’t know what pressman put in your minds, there is nothing to vote for :EVILLE:

But I like to see you are fine with the decisions. Of course we will still wait for Mr.-Do-Soft to complain about everything :p

Only Aliev was a one time only Do-Soft gift from me, so I dunno who you are talking about.. :p

I dont see a single particularly remarkable quality that you all seem to see about Sadovsky despite being cute, which I guess is self explanatory around here.

As for Stasia, I really like her. Love her programs but has she really been that trainwrecky??? If not for the crazy deep field she competes at her progress and results so far would be quite good .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information