Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

Don't have time to write recap now, but wow, what a night!

Seriously, what could be more trainwrecky than Dima just casually skating into the boards before he even started jumping:gallopin1 But he pulled through! 7th is a great result in his first OG, in his first year of seniors. And he keeps being the top Russian. Though I was really worried after those two falls, he seemed to have hurt himself. Glinka's reaction:(
Nevertheless, Gingersoldier made our team proud. Three cheers! And yes, I love that hoodie on him:cheer2:

S

SmallFairy

And now I've gotten my dream podium twice in a row...doesn't bode well for the rest of OG. But I don't care. Now I'll take anything. I'm ridiculously happy about my Japanese men, they killed it. I was crying so much realizing Shoma got a medal and seeing Yuzu crying. #kinghanyu #velvetpocketprince #softieviking

Areski

My alarm clock failed to wake me up (at 2:05 AM I may add after 3 hours of sleep) and then I incidentally got spoilered :mad: :(

SamuraiK

Men's LP recap:

Kvitelashvili: Black sheep of the Eteri family.
Yan: WTF is still wrong with him. Get it together boy
Fentz: Family were very interested when they heard GOT soundtrack. Then thought the music totally overpowered him.
Rizzo: I'll give you a pass for today but bigger jumps next season or bye.
Kerry: Mediocre but he's pretty :D
Vasiljevs: That LP takes damn too long to wake the crowd up.
Tanaka: :blah::blah:
Ge: Beautiful. I dont care if youre straight.
Brezina: Another guy with a cool music with zero stamina to match it up. :rolleyes:
Cha: My little cousin is in love with him.
Hendrickx: Melodrama is not the only way to interpret things boy. Aranjuez screams passion not soap opera.
Samohin: :eek::eek::eek: He delivered. But why is everyone assuming the white wolf is the good one? That's racist:p
Messing: Entertaining, that's all I could ask of him.
Bychenko: I could watch his happy face all day.
Rippon: He's annoying me beyond imagination:rolleyes: Let the skating do the talk b*tch
Chan: A crappy farewell. At least it was better than D10's.
Kolyada: You are no longer RUS#1 . Can you go back to skate decently please?
Aliev: :wuzrobbed Oh well, still better than everyone expected.
Zhou: That LP was a bad carbon copy of Chen's and judges really didnt want 2 of the same at the top.
Chen: Jump, jump, jump, jump, jump, :blah: His PCS compared to Boyans were a joke.

4 Magnificats
Jin: I will root for your Beijing medal spidey!
Fernandez: Amazing he handled the pressure but he seemed a bit sad he missed on the silver?
Uno: way to go tiny boy!!!:cheer2:
King Pooh: One of the all time greats.

Do-Hard Award: Jin as a pewter consolation.

Vagabond

Yan - Skating in a romper :D So much talent wasted. So much! Proud member! @Vagabond ; Is he too old to turn into a pair skater for Beijing? :shuffle:
:blah:

He's heartbreaking, he's a headcase, and he has too much hardware! He's OUT!!!!! :lynch:

#rulesarerules
#avignon

Now, if he does take up Pairs or Ice Dance, we can revisit the matter.

S

SmallFairy

Ge - I could only focus on his backhead going bald; @alchemy void feels for him!

Men's LP recap:

Ge: Beautiful. I dont care if youre straight.

Bald and straight and retired. After the Zabiiako news I was like @SamuraiK going to write that my gaydar was totally off too, but didn't dare to after all, as I figured my credibility as a straight female was non-existent. Now I wrote it anyway. Then I didn't write about Ge's hair as I figured it might be too bitchy. But then bossman set the standard. Should I just go with my gut feeling from now? :D

S

SmallFairy

:blah:

He's heartbreaking, he's a headcase, and he has too much hardware! He's OUT!!!!! :lynch:

#rulesarerules
#avignon

Now, if he does take up Pairs or Ice Dance, we can revisit the matter.
But every time he's out, he's still in, right??? I'm just watching this from the sidelines;)

S

SmallFairy

Love the fact that everybody else is discovering Dima right now:respec::lol: #TTW are so ahead of everything. Our taste is impeccable. And who wrote about gossip earlier? :sekret: Telling you, you heard it in here first!

J

Jeschke

Epic!

More social media updates (thanks to :sekret:)

Paul Fentz biggest success :D
https://twitter.com/nikolajcw/status/965168805558259712

Misha Ge sneaks in here too and states his orientation
https://www.instagram.com/mishage8/?hl=de
(so unnecessary that post with less balls than Meagan :p)

Empress bows to her minion :swoon:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfVp6WOhn99/?hl=de&taken-by=aljonasavchenko
(i don't like the minimal vibe i get thinking it might be directed to szolkowy/steuer, after szolkowy's classy post).

Schott is ready
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfUfVkqHhHq/?hl=de&taken-by=nicole_schott

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
To present myself once more as the delusional supporter of his loved ones, against my patriotic values, I updated my avatar for #missionbronze
Reach that medal Bob! Reach it!

:rofl:

I love it. So good! :respec:

Let's just hope you don't have to change the text from "bronze" to "top 10" after the SD. :p

How many groups of dance should I watch tonight? the last 3?

3T3T

Epic!

Empress bows to her minion :swoon:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BfVp6WOhn99/?hl=de&taken-by=aljonasavchenko
(i don't like the minimal vibe i get thinking it might be directed to szolkowy/steuer, after szolkowy's classy post).

I don’t like that post at all. It’s very ungracious and classless. Maybe I’m reading to much in to it but I take it as a real dig to Szolkowy and Steuer. The three of them as a team created some amazing programmes and became 5 times World champions, double Olympic medalist. Why the need to do that now? I much prefer S/S to S/M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information