Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SmallFairy

It’s Russian Federation’s idea, not only 4Lz but also his suicidal 4S attempts.
Look at the long list of all ruined Russian men for the proof (Uspenski, Borodulin, Gachinsky, Kovtun, Pitkeev and etc).

Don't take me there!!!! :wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed

S

SmallFairy

And somehow Rukavicin has let Aliev come along at his own pace. Of course, that's because the attention was focused elsewhere. He's been Frodo and Sam making their way through Mordor, but now the eye of Sauron will be looking for him. Run Dima! Hide!

We will look out for him!!!

S

SmallFairy

#TTW on fire, I can barely catch up. D10 retired, then he didn't retire? I will cry a river either way, because if he continues, without being able to put it together anymore....it's just too painful to watch, knowing how good he once was. And the minute he calls it a day, he's HOF! Nothing is more certain than that.

SamuraiK

Men's Recap:

Paniot: I never thought he could outworse his Euros SP.:yikes:.. Yikes. Pavlov for Worlds!
Montoya: Interesting program awful costume aside but that level was no olympic at all.
Martinez: Dear Michael if you're not on instagram shirtless I dont care for you.:shuffle:
D10: Im kinda numbed to him already. 2015 4CC seems so long ago. He was more like a ghost of the past.
Besseghier: A boring voidy skater? Yep
Yee: Bummed he didn't make it but the field was crazy. Good luck next time.
Fentz: Played it safe, Make it to the LP. Poor mans lannister tonight is all that matters!
BabyRizzo: Upgrade your tech or go home kid.
Morisi: :blah::blah:
Vasiljevs: I want some YOI yaoi action with Stephane right now.
Tanaka: :blah::blah:
Yan: *sighs* Can I keep his shirt?
Samohin: you are not a wolf, just ascared puppy but I kinda like you.
Chen: Good job NBC, good job:rolleyes:
Kerry: Deliciously looking and solid skate :cheer2:
Cha: The kid delivered on home ice, that's all what counts.
Ge: Dating Zabijako???!! As in heterosexually dating??? WHAT? First Grant now Misha, my radar is so broken.
Bychenko: Fake jew detected.
Zhou: Awesome program, fits him so well but stop being so greedy with the jumps. Look what happened to Chen.
Hendrickx: Mexican soap opera
Messing: :blah::blah:
Brezina: It lacked the power of previous performances but he landed the jumps. Soo... good I guess.
Kolyada: STOP IT with 4Luz. YOU DONT HAVE IT kid!!:mad:
Rippon: I was watching with my sister and she said: Is he dressed like a stripper? I answered : No, its more like a night in the gay club program. She got really interested but then was dissapointed. If only Diva Rippon could skate as good as he opens his mouth.
Chan: family didnt understood his scores. I tried to explain them his inmense SS skills over the rest but I guess casual fans dont really care.

The 5 Magnificats:
Aliev: So russian, so perfect.. :swoon::swoon:
Jin: So impressive, so improved.:respec:
Uno: So tiny, so stylish:cheer:
Fernandez: So charismatic, so inspiring:rollin::rollin:
King Pooh: All hail the King!!!!:encore::encore:

Do-Hard Award: Kerry or Javi, Javi or Kerry??? I dunno ... A threesome I guess.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Sometimes i feel so smug. People will talk about some gossip or coaching change or whatever and i think i knew that. We talked about that in #ttw weeks ago. :lol: the thread title is so true

Will we want a new one before or after junior and senior worlds?

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
I bought quite some booze to make it through Men's FS (couldn't watch the Olympics so far because of work and important visits from my supervisors in my lessons), slept "in advance" this afternoon and am now drinking my 2nd cup of coffee.
THE MEN BETTER BRING IT!

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Denis announced his retirement :wuzrobbed
https://instagram.com/p/BfQ2R8QFtrs/
Not unexpected but still :fragile:
Quite heartbreaking.

I still remember him as a tiny guy at Junior Worlds 2007 where I was volunteering and he came in 25th after the SP and didn't make the free. You could immediately see that he was immensely talented, but somehow he didn't manage to do his jumps in his SP. He was just 13 and so tiny back then, probably half my height. I remember him standing around quite upset while his mother had a discussion with Buyanova (probably about his skate) after the SP. I actually told him in Russian not to worry and that everything would turn out fine and he'll make his way. He was very shy, but managed a little smile and almost whispered: "Thank you!"

I really enjoyed watching him grow during his career and I watched the Sochi Men's FS with a friend together where we were rooting for him and were extremely happy when he got his OBM. This is something no one can ever take away from him and Denis should be proud of his career and achievements. He did a lot for fs in Kazakhstan and is a role model for so many Kazakh skaters.

ETA: Apparently he is not retiring. Sry...posted too soon.

Last edited:
J

Jeschke

Han Yan is fighting hard for his Olympic MESS nomination
He is lucky we will have no videos and the splats have not been that spectacular to get in as no one reminds them without footage, so no shortlist for him, sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

After my fauxpas last night, I managed to stay awake this night :D

Boss Men Olympic FS recap (as it happened):

Overall - Just realized, at ES Player you can change the commenting language, there is even norvegian commentary. I don't know why, but there is :p @SmallFairy
- Again no splatfest of the best, thank you!

Deniss - Overscored. Still no balls!
Rizzo - Well done baby, well done! Greeting your girlfriend before your mama as a Italian :eek:
Fentz - Seriously, I could have tailored his costume with the Candeloro-memorial boots after a drunken night. Maybe I have and do not remember :p
Yan - Skating in a romper :D So much talent wasted. So much! Proud member! @Vagabond ; Is he too old to turn into a pair skater for Beijing? :shuffle:
Tanaka - (((@SmallFairy ))))
Moris - I am pleased Georgian fed official sneaks in here too and read my comments yesterday, as she appeared in her usual self today :glamor: The massive fur headband in the warm-up was top-notch! Her attitude in knc was even better. Such a diva, looking the same since Gede appeared first on stage :glamor:
Bychenko - @pinky166 is proud and eating nachos in his honour! I can't get rid of the feeling, with way little party and way little beer he could have achieved way more in his career. But a great way to end with such a stunning season!
Posterboy - The right wolf was fed! :respec: Boy will he look good when he gets older! :grope: @Vagabond avatar! :respec:
Chen - Balls of a tiger! Nothing happening besides the jumps! But holy crap :eek: :respec: I would have loved to see that medal from 17th place.
Ge - I could only focus on his backhead going bald; @alchemy void feels for him!
Cha - Aliev 2018/19 music please!
Kerry - Without Tammy, no Dornbush, no interest for me!
Jorik - Meagan should teach having balls!
Messing - Couldn't care less. Elvis! Romsky! Firus!
Zhou - Good job. Still, #BossMiner :wuzrobbed Wished he would more look like the penniless sitar player and not like a slim Zidler.
Kolyada - This was not bad enough to send Samarin to worlds, or? :shuffle: #mission3spots
Brezina - I better remain silent.
Rippon - This is just too much! I am out!
Aliev - Oh boy, what a start! I already saw him lying in the boards as he stumbled in :yikes: The first fall was so ****ing hard, I would not be surprised if he injured himself there. Good rebounce though :respec: He could kinda control his nerves. Top8 finish, great job my soldier. And no one rocks that hoodie like you do (okay, maybe Ross :p)!
Jin - Teary Spiderman, so many emotions. Beijing'22 it is for him!
Hanyu - Deserved winner. These last steps to that music are pure olympic material!
Javi - I am very very very happy he did not end up pewter again. Would have had him in 2nd.
Uno - The best thing about him is, that he coloured his hair together with his coach :rofl: Great the boy could hold on to that medal! :respec:

---

Chan - This deserves a special mention. What a career it has been Chiddy! Your pure skating will be missed so much! I had no clue I was that invested until the moment came closer and closer. It was a joy to watch! Farewell Patrick! :wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed

Last edited by a moderator:

morqet

rising like a phoenix
So much better than Sochi! I cried for Javi, I will miss him next year. Hanyu not my favourite, but respect for putting out that level after his injury :respec:

Dima... 4 clean programs in a row clearly too much to ask :D But he didn't entirely fall to pieces, and after the first fall I thought he had hurt himself, so kudos for fighting through! #splatordie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information