Status
Not open for further replies.

Vagabond

How good we've been! :saint:

Criteria:
1) Skater needs a complete package to potentially be a top skater at Euros/4CC's/Worlds/Olympic level
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after. Even better: rock and splat during one program
3) Skater is not afraid of breaking one's heart over and over again
4) Skater needs more splat/messy performances than great ones

Rules:
1) Worlds/Olympic medalists and Euro/4CC's champions are not eligible
2) Multiple Euros/4CC's medal winners are not eligible
3) Membership and changes to the Rules and Qualities shall be decided by consensus among longstanding posters in the #TeamTrainwreck Threads, subject to points 1) and 2)
4) The pinky166 is not allowed to make more than one proposal a day
5) Proposals can be submitted in the #teamtrainwreck thread
6) New membership is granted only to current skaters
7) New membership is only granted to senior skaters (at least one international senior competition)
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore.

Qualities:
1) Being a student of Volchkova/Rukavicin
2) Big boobs/nice ass
3) Boobs/belly/nipples showing
4) Mule kick
5) Being Uzbek/Russian
6) last name called Schott
7) Bizarre off ice incidents
8) Coach
9) Costume (-Malfunction)
10) Splats
11) Bizarre Choreo
12) Hair

:gallopin1

Members List:
gallopin1.GIF
-Patron-Saint:
Pogorilaya, Anna

Ladies:
Gold, Gracie
Lecavelier, Laurine
Leonova, Alena
Park, So-Youn
Peltonen, Emmi
Sakhanovich, Serafima
Schott, Nicole

Men:
Aliev, Dmitri
Aymoz, Kévin
Brezina, Michal
Miner, Ross
Nadeau, Nicolas
Samohin, Daniel

Pairs:
Ilyushechkina, Lubov / Moscovitch, Dylan
James, Vanessa / Ciprès, Morgan
Peng, Cheng / Jin, Yang

Ice Dance:
Coomes, Penny / Buckland, Nicholas
Fournier Beaudry, Laurence / Sorensen, Nikolaj
Stavitskaya, Maria

Watch List:
Ladies: Konstantinova, Stanislava
Men: Hendrickx, Jorik
Pairs: Cain, Ashley / LeDuc, Timothy
Dance: Hurtado, Sara / Khaliavin, Kirill

Fans' Auxiliary:
pinky166
SmallFairy

FAQ:
If I post in this thread, does that mean I'm on #TTW?

No, the skaters are the ones on the Team, not us. But if you make the right kind of posts or can link to videos showing you fangirling Alexander Abt, you can make it it into the Fans' Auxiliary.

Why is Alena Leonova on the List? She has a World Silver Medal.
There's a Perkova Rule, which is so obvious it doesn't need to be included in the Rules above, namely, a skater is on the Team if she (1) has only one World or Olympic Silver or Bronze Medal and no international gold medals, (2) has never won her home country's National Championship, and (3) is Perkova.

Do you have to be voidy to be on the Team?
No, but it helps. You do, however, have to be heartbreaking.

Is there an anti-American bias here?
Not at all. Several Americans are or have been on the team, e.g., Ross Miner, Richard Dornbush, Gracie Gold, and Mirai Nagasu.

Why isn't being French and hot one of the Qualities?
It's impliciti in being French and hot that a skater has the listed Qualities in spades.

Sally Skater fell on her triple flip at last weekend's competition. Surely that makes her worthy of the Team.
In and of itself, falling once or even several times in one program does not warrant membership. Please reread the Criteria.

Why aren't skaters allowed on the Team before they skate Seniors at the international level?
We want to give them time to mature without putting too much pressure on them.

Last edited:

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
Quoting @rfisher from the other thread :
'That dance team you like, you know the one who manages to screw up sometimes? They're ahead of Chock/Bates. Just thought you should know. :)'

I think you meant to replace 'like' with 'uber'...
:cheer2: for H/D PCS close to the Shibs, but
Zach still messed the twizzles:gallopin1
I think they're planning to peak at the right moment: post Olympic worlds when I can see them live :p

SamuraiK

Let's see how long @Jeschke takes to catch up on the skating and resists to log on FSU to stay unspoiled.
I imagine a 12hrs marathon to catch up JPN and RUS nats and US nats... So much drama in so little time :drama:

Its definetly too much. I had to give up on the SPs and went straight to the long programs in order to catch up before the christmas family dinner.

barbarafan

Quoting @rfisher from the other thread :
'That dance team you like, you know the one who manages to screw up sometimes? They're ahead of Chock/Bates. Just thought you should know. :)'

I think you meant to replace 'like' with 'uber'...
:cheer2: for H/D PCS close to the Shibs, but
Zach still messed the twizzles:gallopin1
I think they're planning to peak at the right moment: post Olympic worlds when I can see them live :p
So did Maia Shibutani mess her twizzles.

Vagabond

Unless she's definitively decided to give up competitive skating, it must be a hacker, not Gracie.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
Unless she's definitively decided to give up competitive skating, it must be a hacker, not Gracie.

She's in San Jose right now, so if it's not her actually tweeting, I'm sure she has seen the tweets--I don't see why she would let her hacked Twitter account go rogue for 3 days. I fee like it really is her tweeting, and she has no fecks to give. :respec:

SamuraiK

Its not the first time GG twitter gets suspicious.. Im hoping is not a hacker and she finally grew some personality.

morqet

rising like a phoenix
In other team member news, Park looks like she's getting it all together again, with a beautiful clean SP at Korean nationals, but unless she can miraculously make up 20 points in the FS on Hanul Kim she won't get the 2nd Olympic spot :drama:

S

SmallFairy

New thread:cheer2:

Have to catch up on US ladies now, as a four play to US men, who will give me a sleepless night even though I have no intentions staying up:p

morqet

rising like a phoenix
S

SmallFairy

I love Starr Andrews! But thankfully she's no trainwreck yet, and will hopefully never be. Like Kolyada, I want her to have a stellar future and rule skating singing to her own programs. (Ok, I guess I don't want Kolyada singing. Or maybe he will. To his Elvis routine??) :)eek::yikes::rofl:) But of course, watchlist's watchlist is fine:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information