Status
Not open for further replies.

morqet

rising like a phoenix
Yeah I hope she never makes the team, but sadly, clean performances from her like this week have been the exception, not the rule.

Major props to former teammember Mirai as well! A major inspiration to all present and future trainwrecks that it's never too late to turn things round!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Well, well. That's very interesting about Kitty. Smart move on her part to improve her technical skills, but looks like teen love will have a big barrier. I find it highly amusing that Mishin is becoming a ladies coach. Liza really broke a gender barrier there.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
I want Castelli/Tran for the team (at least the watch list), but I know that it won't happen :fragile:

Sorry, that’s a no. Even for you. ;)

Cain/LeDuc are first in line! :glamor: Stunning sloppy aggressive comeback LP—so good! Ashley brought the drama afterwards, too. :40beers:

Plus, they also have an advantage in that I am fairly certain @Jeschke wouldn't mind being Leduc's Daddy. ;)

Last edited:

Hanna

Skating junkie
Wait, since when are C/LD on the watchlist?

And since when is Peltonen on the team?? :eek:

I have clearly missed a few pages of this thread. :drama:

SamuraiK

If anyone here havent heard already Joshua Farris has started a gofundme for brain damage- right eye therapy. He was such a ray of light among men's skating and probably was on his way to hall of fame TT.. :(:(

SamuraiK

I dont think hes in danger with the silver. If he had got the bronze then I can see picking Adam instead.

C

casken

Ross Miner irks me to no end, but at least Jeschke is happy.

Bobrova for bronze now? Yes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information