#TeamTrainwreck 24: For the weirdos and the dreamers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
The Japanese nationals, while not quite as ruthless as Russian, will be Hunger games this time especially in men. So, yes, a Hunger games title is needed.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Huh?
That team seems pretty much set for me 🤷‍♂️
Women team can get :drama: though! :watch:
:lol: I think there can be some movement in the men's team, especially if Hanyu's injury is more complicated than it seems. I think it's the women's selection that is set. It's going to be a fun week for skating for both Japanese and Russian nationals.

J

Jeschke

:lol: I think there can be some movement in the men's team, especially if Hanyu's injury is more complicated than it seems. I think it's the women's selection that is set. It's going to be a fun week for skating for both Japanese and Russian nationals.
Speak, who is set for women?

Okay, when Hanyu is out, it will get :watch:
But I don't see that one coming.

S

SmallFairy

There’s always some crazy upset at Russian nationals. Like a favourite down in eight place. It Samodelkina hits she can podium, but she’s too young to be sent anywhere. Men are one big mess. Tons of guys, and absolutely anything can happen. :gallopin1:gallopin1:gallopin1

S

SmallFairy

First group of men RC:
No complaints about the level of hotness.

Master and Margarita :swoon:
Tanaka’s hair:swoon:
Rizzo SS:swoon:

Mark’s messy arms and jump technique may get him a ticket alone.

Semenko’s costume change really works, I like so much he reveals the flower and then hides it again.

J

Jeschke

Rostelecom Day 2 Men

Egadze. 🇬🇪 desperately needs 3 spots for next season :drama: Can't decide between him and Irakli.
Mark. Back to UKR peasant haircut of power, now! Back to old FS of power, now (even though I love the final mental minute of JCS)!
Tanaka. Tbh I don't even see any reason for JPN fed to send him to Tallinn 🤷‍♂️ Enough youngsters out there. Pardon @SmallFairy
Kerry. 🤷‍♂️
Rizzo. The beard, the curls. Hotter than ever 🔥 WTF are those gloves though?
Semenenko. Hair :love: His costume change tragedy is legendary :rofl: So pretty.
Brezina. Classic. The girlie squeals when music switches to 'Heaven' , just think what would happen with @alchemy void at Euros! :rofl: Was this GP farewell finally? (((@rfisher )))
Camden. Sparks of #whatcouldhavebeen. GP farewell too? Retirement after 4CC's wouldn't suprise me as much.
Kolyada. I have a feeling his spot is safe, no matter how he skates. Sucks. As he is the same :gallopin1 mess as the other RUS guys.
Romsky. Important statement heading into nationals 💪 So smooth! So pleasant to the eye! :love:
Morisi. Winning on home soil, over RUS dudes, dying :rofl:
Tomono. Tbh I'd sacrifice Hanyu or Uno for getting Tomono to Beijing :shuffle: Joy in choreo sequence is just everything :love: He has totally winner material with both of his programs; nail those 100% at nationals dude 🙏

Best Dressed: Romsky
Do-Hard: Rizzo

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Michal could still go to Euros and the Olympics, but yes, probably his last GP. He seems to be enjoying coaching with Raf. It's been a fun ride with him.

I think the Russian fed could put all the men's pictures on a dart board and just throw darts to decide who to send to China.

J

Jeschke

Rostelecom Day 2 Ice Dance

Khuda/Bazin. This would have been the season for them to make impact. But those programs are so dull. She should recycle the FD of the year with Filatov (what is he doing @Ka3sha ?)
LTU. Preferred them pre-Gadbois.
Skoptcova/Aleshin. If Z/G are not ready, this is the team who should be sent, no discussion. And I am not even a fan. Good vehicle for them, I like this FD.
Hawayek. Stunning dress. Not sure about his satin thing. After 2 innovative seasons, this somehow feels like playing safe. #notimpressed
ESP. I doubt they will make it this time,... :(
Danada. Can't help. That FD is a letdown for me after the last seasons.
ITA. The 'Atonement' OST is gorgeous. I still hate it had to be mixed with 'Little Sparrow' :angryfire
SinKats. I just need dark Rach for them!

Best Dressed: Hawayek, Daddy Kirill
Do-Hard: Bazin, Daddy Kirill

J

Jeschke

Rostelecom Day 2 Pairs

ITA. Not the way I wanted them to bow out of GP stage :( Magnificat forever!
Mitrofanov. :grope:
Kadyrova/Balchenko. They really are on 🔥 lately! One of the best death spiral splats I have seen so far. He is hot.
Mishina/Galliamov. Good lord I love his grin and could not care less about this FS.
Daria/Khodykin. I just love them and will be totally heartbroken when RUS fed won't send them :(

Best Dressed: Khodykin
Do-Hard: Galliamov

J

Jeschke

Drama.
No clue 🇨🇭 champs are already on.
Livestream.
Murashov with quad in second.
No replay option!!!! DRAMA!!!!!
@Braulio we I need you help for FS! 🙏

I am pleased IG shows another very metaphoric shirt :p
Britschgi really needs to earn a ****ing 2nd spot 🙏

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Rostelecom Day 2 Pairs

ITA. Not the way I wanted them to bow out of GP stage :( Magnificat forever!
Mitrofanov. :grope:
Kadyrova/Balchenko. They really are on 🔥 lately! One of the best death spiral splats I have seen so far. He is hot.
Mishina/Galliamov. Good lord I love his grin and could not care less about this FS.
Daria/Khodykin. I just love them and will be totally heartbroken when RUS fed won't send them :(

Best Dressed: Khodykin
Do-Hard: Galliamov
What you have to do is score so many points the fed doesn't have a choice but send you. They'd be fools to send Boi/Koz at this point. I don't think they're fools. But, I'm already resigned to Russian nationals being heartbreaking anyway. I'm stocking up on tissues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information