#TeamTrainwreck 13: Tears, Tits and Tiaras

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

BTW folks, I am away from tomorrow until sunday and can't watch the challengers!
keep your eyes open for our awards and more important: GET ME THE WEINZIERL VIDEOS!
#germanrace

Mad for Skating

Natalia literally looks just like Trinity from the Matrix movies in that pic. We deserve a Matrix program guys!!!

:lol: No I don't have "proof" only the impression of those who've actually seen them together. She certainly hasn't upgraded her FB page to say she's in a relationship. Not that she would and not that I care. I only care about her skating. She can sleep with whomever she wants.
Thanks for the update! I was looking for confirmation everywhere. I guess we’ll just have to wait and see. I know Nikolai has a habit of acting very “friendly” with female skaters who do not return the sentiment - once he put his hand on Kaitlyn Weaver’s knee and she jerked back and scooted closer to her partner Andrew. I would be interested to see if the feeling is mutual, or if Morozov is just putting his hands on her.
Of course it’s none of my business who she is dating. I just want to make sure my girl isn’t going to get her heart broken/get taken advantage of by a man of shady moral character. As long as she’s safe, I don’t care if she’s sleeping with Johnny Weir :X3:

S

SmallFairy

Haven't we been blessed with enough Matrix programs already? Or was it just Baboo skating it for ten seasons? A female Matrix would do though! Enbert is :smokin:but kind of vanilla. Where will he fit in? (I have no idea about the movie...didn't watch it:p)

S

SmallFairy

BTW folks, I am away from tomorrow until sunday and can't watch the challengers!
keep your eyes open for our awards and more important: GET ME THE WEINZIERL VIDEOS!
#germanrace

Look forward to new additions to our team upon you return:D

SamuraiK

Haven't we been blessed with enough Matrix programs already? Or was it just Baboo skating it for ten seasons? A female Matrix would do though! Enbert is :smokin:but kind of vanilla. Where will he fit in? (I have no idea about the movie...didn't watch it:p)

Other than Joubert and the Kerrs waay back then I don't remember any other. Im all for Matrix making acomeback.

SamuraiK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information