(Updated) Denis Ten Murdered: was stabbed in the thigh

arakwafan2006

He owned one of the best men’s short programs I’ve seen, Caruso. In his prime, he was masterful and at his best, had it been a quad previous , he would have won repeatedly. I read initially that he was stabbed in the leg so i thought nothing of it because he’s young. Time stood still when i read that he died.

Last edited:

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
I can visualize in my mind's eye the 1st time I saw Denis & fell in love with his skating. I loved his musicality. I just watched his 2013 World's LP. It was brilliant throughout & the last minute was so filled with joy that I started crying. I can't believe we will never witness his artistry again. RIP Denis. You were loved.

jiejie

One of the most terrible figure skating news days we've had in a long time. Not much makes me cry, but this has. Thoughts and prayers to his family and fellow skaters/training mates/coaches who knew and worked with him over the years.

I first saw 16-year old Denis live in his GP debut at 2009 Cup of China. While he wasn't in the medal hunt at that competition, you could tell he was special. A knowledgable friend sitting with me said "Watch this kid, he's going to be on future World podiums." How right she turned out to be.

Denis put Kazhak skating on the map and created interest and momentum in that country for the sport. Hopefully there will be the creation of a legacy in his honor and memory that other skaters/fans/etc can contribute to, to continue what he has started. RIP Denis, we will not forget you.

VGThuy

livetoskate

So shocked. I loved Denis' skating and always looked forward to seeing him skate. Such a dangerous place and I wonder if he was targeted because he's a celebrity. Just recently I was looking at his Instagram. beautiful skater, taken from us at too young of an age. Rip.

Rina RUS

(sorry, that I translate it)

alexei.yagudin: Forgive me these words, but it is a complete f**k-up!!!!!! 🤦‍♂️😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰😰 not just a figure skater has left this life, but a part of us!!!! A part of me!!!!!! How can it be?!?!?!?!?!? Why!?!?!?!? ......... I just have no words ...... #denis #denisten I wish they drop dead, those beasts who did it, get in prison and drop dead there, bastards 😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪😪
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlafgslgnGB/

somebody: He loved you. Not long ago in Astana I asked: "Is Yagudin going to skate in your show?" He said: "Not this time, unfortunately." ((((

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
I cant even imagine what his parents are going through. To lose your child at any point is devastating, let alone at such a young age.
My friend lost her 19 year old daughter. She just got sick and died within 36 hours. They still don't know what happened. And, no, unless you have been there, we can't know what the parents are going through....except hell. You never get over the loss of a child. The pain is always present and intense. The best you can hope for is that you, year by year, learn to live with it a little better.

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
Oh Dear God.. Im checking my news on my phone like I do every morning.. First I see Seguin & Bilodeau ended partnership, and the next story is Denis Ten murdered.. I just cant even copper process this morning.. MY PRAYERS go out for Denis' family and to him and his soul/spirit... Just need to process...... wow.....

A true artist, Now and Always!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information