The Good News Thread

canbelto

Guys my colleague is going to be on The Ellen Show today. He's the father of one of the toddlers hugging video that went viral. Be sure to turn into Ellen today!

Susan1

Someone posted on our neighborhood FB group that they lost their dog. Then someone else attached a flyer they had just made for a found dog. It was the same dog!!!! The dog's mom went to pick up her missing baby. Yay!!!

aftershocks

Banned Member
I didn't know where to share this, but I thought this would be a good place:

"I Vlogged My Colonoscopy" by Will Smith

As one commenter notes, 'Will Smith is the coolest human being on the planet..." Supported by friends and doctors, and even being kind to a fan in the elevator post the procedure, Will is as always funny, engaging and inspirational. He makes a serious, scary subject somewhat easier to face up to... The ending is definitely a wake-up call.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I don't know if this is serendipity or not. If it is not, it must have a different term.

I had an appointment at KB Homes Marbella site in Glendale, I was driving in Glendale, on the correct road. When I saw the Marbella sign, I thought this must be it. However, the sign said Lennar homes instead of KB homes. Confused, I turned into the sales office and said I was supposed to be at KB homes. Did Lennar buy KB? The woman there showed me the direction of KB. It was just 1/4 mile away in the same neighborhood. I had taken a turn too soon. However, since I was already at the Lennar homes office, I asked for their information. The Lennar agent was very helpful and she showed me the home I was interested in, without the furniture. I liked it.

Then I visited KB homes, 30 minutes late for my appointment. Their agent welcomed me. The equivalent home there cost more by 10K. They tried to pressure me to register ASAP (or the cost will go up, the home may not be available, etc.). Then I returned to Lennar. Their agent offered to drive me to see a furnished model of the home I was interested in, at another site (30 min drive each way). I accepted the ride. I liked the model but I liked the previous location (Marbella) more. So we agreed to keep in touch. When I expressed worries that the house may not be available later, when I would be in a position to sign the contract, she assured me that I will get the house I want.

Two completely different builders. I thought I had taken the wrong turn, but it brought me to the right builder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information